[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Edit: you answered my stuff ingame thanks, ill post back here to let you know how it goes.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Mar 17, 2017, 11:38:28 PM
Got AhfackNoPants his final helm today. Need to get an enchant on it after league

70% Chaos res low life w/ 16,010 es
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 18, 2017, 6:09:44 AM
Time to find a 475es+ shield to use. I won't be going spell damage yet...just raw es since I'm poor :D Is the RDoT craft a suffix or prefix? Just want to make sure I'm getting the right thing if I am gonna spend 2-2.5ex then a ton rolling the craft.

As for the auras and empower. Right now all I have is empower 3 on SR. I threw it on one of my aura pieces but couldn't turn much on because of it. Any preference in order for empower/enlightens? Or are they more of...level 4 or don't bother?

My RF absolutely smashes everything but I feel like my ST damage is lacking for things like uber lab. No time to channel and I'm fairly certain I would get one hit still (arouns 8100 ES). But I am up to 83 and crusing on maps.
Last edited by teebeewhy on Mar 18, 2017, 9:12:31 AM
"
teebeewhy wrote:
Time to find a 475es+ shield to use. I won't be going spell damage yet...just raw es since I'm poor :D Is the RDoT craft a suffix or prefix? Just want to make sure I'm getting the right thing if I am gonna spend 2-2.5ex then a ton rolling the craft.

As for the auras and empower. Right now all I have is empower 3 on SR. I threw it on one of my aura pieces but couldn't turn much on because of it. Any preference in order for empower/enlightens?

It's a suffix. You can remove the craft at haku or cat, and craft at leo if you have or a friend hasa friend has the masters for it. Don't need l7 Leo

I run all 3 purities and vitality on mana, you could just as easily leave out purity of light/cold until you get your l4 enlighten going.

Discipline and clarity on BM. Don't have to use emp/enl if you don't want to, just gives you more es/mana regen. But if you're not running all 3 purified you'll have more mana to work with.

Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 18, 2017, 9:13:43 AM
Yeah I have an OK shield for now but only managed to get 19% then realized how much it was costing per try lol. So I figure get a 450es shield before I throw chaos/scour at it for 20% rdot.

I still have a big ES/hp node to get next level. Then the ES% nodes near witch start. But I may do jewels first since I can get 7-8% ES on those too. Gotta push that 10k+ ES! :)
"
teebeewhy wrote:
Yeah I have an OK shield for now but only managed to get 19% then realized how much it was costing per try lol. So I figure get a 450es shield before I throw chaos/scour at it for 20% rdot.

I still have a big ES/hp node to get next level. Then the ES% nodes near witch start. But I may do jewels first since I can get 7-8% ES on those too. Gotta push that 10k+ ES! :)

If you get 19% and everything is operating fine then just leave it, but if you're unhappy with regen amounts you have to minmax everything within reason involving es pool, regen, rdot, max fire res, and aura effectiveness

Yeah keep working on that es pool and you'll be happier with every level or upgrade.
Seems I'm having issues with RF sustain without the phoenix shield. With it, my ES doesn't drop unless I take damage etc. With a 20% RDoT shield on (and still over cap fire res) I will degen a bit then pop back up.

I have all the aura effectiveness nodes but my vitality is only lvl 19 atm. Would the 1.6% vs 1.65% really make the difference there? My tree matches your 2.6 tree so far (lvl 88).

I'm still doing well even with the phoenix shield, it's just keeping my ES pool a bit lower than it could be vs a 350+ es shield obviously.
"
teebeewhy wrote:
Seems I'm having issues with RF sustain without the phoenix shield. With it, my ES doesn't drop unless I take damage etc. With a 20% RDoT shield on (and still over cap fire res) I will degen a bit then pop back up.

I have all the aura effectiveness nodes but my vitality is only lvl 19 atm. Would the 1.6% vs 1.65% really make the difference there? My tree matches your 2.6 tree so far (lvl 88).

I'm still doing well even with the phoenix shield, it's just keeping my ES pool a bit lower than it could be vs a 350+ es shield obviously.

And your PoF?
PoF is at 19 as well. I guess it's those two needing to be 20?
"
teebeewhy wrote:
PoF is at 19 as well. I guess it's those two needing to be 20?

Possibly. You could try a few things. Put your PoF in a +1/2 fire gems item, put your PoF/vit in a +1 gems item, take the extra 6% aura effectiveness I don't take on the left side of the tree, use a high level stone golem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info