Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
Lunx wrote:
Still will not play ice crash
it hurts my eyes!!!!

I like the general idea of Ice Crash and Magma Orb but both have an obnoxious flicker to them that really makes my eyes hurt.
Let us all take a brief silent moment for the death of Reach of the Council and only dream of the first-gen Reach of the Council...because it's a fu#k#$#$ 100ex item now on poe.trade.....Congratz GGG!
"
The following changes can be obtained by rerolling the item's mods with a Divine Orb:
...list of uniques...

Does this mean the old uniques will remain in our inventory / stash, as legacy items, with their old stats?
Last edited by aryosgr on Mar 1, 2017, 3:43:43 AM
I love changes to Immortal Flesh and Star of Wraeclast. I just hate that for the belt it means rerolling everything to get even tankier, since I've literally vendored 2 or three of them recently since I already had a really good one :(

For the Star...I already have 2 good ones but I guess I'll have to make more now because while I've adapted to Illusory Warp's drawback, I miss lightning warp so much that 3 second CD is literally a life saver.

As for AoE changes I hope Vortex and Molten Shell will not shrink too bad, and for all I know they might get bigger with my passives. I don't use increased AoE gem on anything because I took the witch and templar clusters...
Regarding the buff to Hrimsorrow, does the buff also apply to it's fated (prophecy) version "Hrimburn."
The Covenant: No longer has Blood Magic. Now has Socketed gems have Blood Magic. No longer has Reduced Maximum Life but has 10% Increased Maximum Life
WOOOT? effective 8link? 400+ es? add chaos bm 6l srs? 8l poison bv? no downsides? Balance?
"
r3g1s wrote:
The Covenant: No longer has Blood Magic. Now has Socketed gems have Blood Magic. No longer has Reduced Maximum Life but has 10% Increased Maximum Life
WOOOT? effective 8link? 400+ es? add chaos bm 6l srs? 8l poison bv? no downsides? Balance?

Balance - Can't be CI nor low life, what with the forced Blood Magic.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
You can now only have one instance of Blade Vortex active at once.
This means i can't cast other BV setup while previous still intact?!

I used to have: CWDT + BV + Crit + PCoC.
Can someone recommend me other spell for Power Charge generation with the second best hits count?!
I can't see "Headhunter" word on the list of changes, is there some outstandingly dirty nerf on the verge?
"Reach of the Council: Number of Additional Arrows reduced to 2."

Why do you fully destroy this Bow? Legacy prices on Standard raised from 40 to 500 exa. well done...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info