Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

Cyclone is not mentioned anywhere, no changes to its area size. Does that mean that the current area changes will rekt Cyclone?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
"
Cyenwulf wrote:
Ctrl + F Vinktars

0 Results

Crtl + F Vaal Pact

0 Results

Really makes you think..

You're like the 4th person to post this exact same stupid bullshit in this thread alone. This is literally the 'broken bullshit fun-league', no one wants this shit nerfed right now except for Special Snowflakes who hate fun. Get over it or go play another game; no one will miss you, I promise.

Ctrl + F Vinktars

0 Results

Crtl + F Vaal Pact

0 Results

I am disappoint.
We need to know if you're going for fix the wand + other weapons bug or not?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Woohooo.
Triple beyond confirmed! Hype for triple beyond! :D :D :D
just spotted this line in the notes:
"
You can now only have one instance of Blade Vortex active at once

does this mean I can no longer have 20 stacks of my blades or than I cant have two different BV set ups?

please don't have killed the BV build entirely...
very nice to see so many uniques being buffed, even if they will be used only for leveling.

The most wanted buff i expect is some RF/RF totem/searing bond ability to .........

wait for it......

wait for it.......

destroy damn barrels and crates !!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is absolutely absurd not to take that in consideration.The only way to destroy them is using moving ability ( wich again is strange because if you have Ancestral bound YOU CANNOT do damage yourself).It's frustrating !

The other buff i expect is faster activation of spell totem+rf, and why? because in Breach i don't think they were many rf/dual rf totem builds who could solo clear Chayula's domain before timer. NO MATTER how much damage you have, how much you invest in your gear, the delay is way too big.That was just an example.

And yes, for the baby kids crying about rotc +2, is still very good one, you can still clear a gorge in 3 minutes ( while you destroy all barrels and crates along). stop cry, roll RF !
"
BobbinC wrote:
just spotted this line in the notes:
"
You can now only have one instance of Blade Vortex active at once

does this mean I can no longer have 20 stacks of my blades or than I cant have two different BV set ups?

please don't have killed the BV build entirely...

stacks / instance notice the different words there. they just got rid of the exploit of getting to 20 stacks with 0 mana cost.
I think its that u cant have differemt BV gem blades spinning at same time since it had bug where u could use faster BV casting to stack 20 blade and just cast once BV with dmg gems and get benefit for BV with dmg gems with just 1 BV cast

Correct me if im wrong
Amazing list. To keep track and write all the changes in such massive list...

Well, looks like fan sites will have to change their passive tree emulators.
Still will not play ice crash
it hurts my eyes!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info