Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

So , is Wand+Dagger still a thing in Legacy ?
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
I like all the changes. Looking around I see a few builds making a comeback and maybe certain uniques being used more. Should be interesting. The Reach of the Council nerf was not expected, now there's no reason to do pale council. Even before the nerf i chose the Death's Opus over RotC in my builds.

A bunch of unique I use got buffed and I'm real happy with that. A few of which I might fit into end game builds now. I do wish the Infractem bow had a different negative than the no life leech only, but at least its better than no leeching at all.

Here's of few notable changes I found interesting:

Both Carnage Heart and The Anvil losing their negatives. Might be good for some melee builds I have in mind.

Dreamfeather gaining a general base weapon dmg increase on top of the increased physical buff as well. Dreamfeather Spectral Throw builds might be the rage now while using the Queen of the Forest.

Dream Fragments with chill immunity. Some of my evasion and caster builds will love this.

Kingmaker a little more useful although I still like the Soultaker better.

Ambu's Charge now will grant 2% life regen when hit. Good lvling chest.

Quill Rain got buffed. Won't be playing a bow build this league, but interesting.

Geofri's Sanctuary now gets inc Max Energy Shield from every 2 str instead of 5. I used this for my Occultist Essence Drain build and it decent.

"
XigTek wrote:
"
r3g1s wrote:
The Covenant: No longer has Blood Magic. Now has Socketed gems have Blood Magic. No longer has Reduced Maximum Life but has 10% Increased Maximum Life
WOOOT? effective 8link? 400+ es? add chaos bm 6l srs? 8l poison bv? no downsides? Balance?

Balance - Can't be CI nor low life, what with the forced Blood Magic.

Well its not shavs so yeah u prolly wont go ll kek.
The add chaos should even out the +3 u can get on a staff/bow plus u can run United in Dream for ridicoulous poison srs
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
You can now only have one instance of Blade Vortex active at once.
This means i can't cast other BV setup while previous still intact?!

I used to have: CWDT + BV + Crit + PCoC.
Can someone recommend me other spell for Power Charge generation with the second best hits count?!

Personally, I never used a Blade Vortex for power charge generation. I used the Orb of Storms skill instead.

Just swap out BV for Orb of Storms and you'll be fine.
Last edited by evilrune on Mar 1, 2017, 4:09:26 AM
"
CBEToffOP wrote:

Can someone recommend me other spell for Power Charge generation with the second best hits count?!

Lol actually used same to get power charges except i had curse too on crit gem so can take suggestions for new spell to proc charges.
no molten shell area increase... im a bit dissapointed
Diviner's Strongboxes can now only spawn in maps.
Most critical chance values have been reduced
Concentrated Effect Support now grants 35% More Area Damage at Level 1 (from 40%) to 54% More Area Damage at Level 20 (from 59%)
Reach of the Council: Number of Additional Arrows reduced to 2.
Heretic's Veil: Increased Level of Socketed Curse Gems mod reduced to +1.
Pyre: Cold Damage converted to Fire Damage mod reduced to 40%.
Drillneck: Projectile damage is now increased by 50% of Arrow Pierce chance. This affects existing versions of the item.

you made me sad (((
"
FinYuna wrote:
"
CBEToffOP wrote:

Lol actually used same to get power charges except i had curse too on crit gem so can take suggestions for new spell to proc charges.

maybe orb of storm? i always use OoS for charges, curses, mana leech, etc
In case no one alreasy said:

Marylene's Fallacy: No longer has the property non-critical strikes deal 40% less damage.

That's wrong. It must be: "... strike deal 40% damage"
"
Many one-handed and two-handed swords now grant additional flat accuracy as their implicit mod, replacing percentage increases to accuracy. Existing copies of these swords will not be updated.

Wouldn't it be fair to update the values via a blessed orb?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info