Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
KasLeberKas wrote:
"
Many one-handed and two-handed swords now grant additional flat accuracy as their implicit mod, replacing percentage increases to accuracy. Existing copies of these swords will not be updated.

Wouldn't it be fair to update the values via a blessed orb?

Blessed orb only rerolls existing property, it does not change it to new one.
Hah, a lot going on I see:)
My favourite is Immortal Flesh I must say. Anvil got little boost too which is nice to see. Also the wording of Ice Crash change:

"Ice Crash has had its damage increased by 13% at level 1, and has slightly improved damage progression as the gem levels. The second stage now deals 10% less damage, down from 15%. The third stage now deals 20% less damage, down from 30%"

Shouldn't that be up really? The damage of the stages is getting an increase, right? Less of the less is more? Please don't pull out your pitchforks!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
What was the date for the new tree release again?
"
lusttropfen wrote:
In case no one alreasy said:

Marylene's Fallacy: No longer has the property non-critical strikes deal 40% less damage.

That's wrong. It must be: "... strike deal 40% damage"

no. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Marylene%27s_Fallacy
Hype
"
ipbtaliz wrote:
"
lusttropfen wrote:
In case no one alreasy said:

Marylene's Fallacy: No longer has the property non-critical strikes deal 40% less damage.

That's wrong. It must be: "... strike deal 40% damage"

no. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Marylene%27s_Fallacy

First you say no then you post the link proving him right ._.
Last edited by imaGecko on Mar 1, 2017, 4:48:50 AM
I think a change to AoE was needed, although I think one of my favorite builds, Cyclone got rekt by this :'(

"
morbo wrote:
Cyclone is not mentioned anywhere, no changes to its area size. Does that mean that the current area changes will rekt Cyclone?

I'm afraid so ...
Last edited by leto2626 on Mar 1, 2017, 4:53:33 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
I think a change to AoE was needed, although I think one of my favorite builds, Cyclone got rekt by this :'(

"
morbo wrote:
Cyclone is not mentioned anywhere, no changes to its area size. Does that mean that the current area changes will rekt Cyclone?

I'm afraid so ...

Buffed in 2.5, reduced to it's original area in 2.6. I wonder why...
interesting so nerf everything soon nobody will play got it, nice logic
"
whelp, viperstrike starforge + marylene's fallacy, anyone?
or maybe dual montegrul's grasp summoner?
Or maybe even a viable xirgils crank character?

BEST! zero zombies))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info