Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

So let me get this straight out of all these awesome and not so awesome changes to unique items...

You leave literally the worst item in game unchanged... Veil of the Night

Fantastic.

Not.

Maybe we can go another 4-5 years without ever find a single use for it.
Last edited by opeth on Mar 1, 2017, 3:03:12 AM
i'm still having a hard time understanding how the new aoe changes will affect a skill while using conc. i'm guessing the area would be even smaller so skills like ice storm and fire storm essentially get a single target dps buff ?
Pyre: Cold Damage converted to Fire Damage mod reduced to 40%.
Call of the Brotherhood: Lightning Damage converted to Cold Damage mod reduced to 40%.

Do you not want people to be able to fully convert? Call is the ONLY way to convert Light to Cold. Fortunately it looks like they leave legacy versions so looks like i will be staying in standard. Rest of patch looks good, but still... 3/10 would not bang.
Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.
Only buffs to my plans. Good to see
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Thx!

What I would like is first to be able to update my lootfilter with the 2 new item types.
Second, a passive skill tree in physical form, since reading and comparing is a pain.
While the patchnotes this time around are pretty entertaining as usual the salty forum crowd turns it to 11.

I like what I see so far.
AOE gem becomes pretty useless. Should add 80% Area of Effect (according to changes) after 2.6, but adds only 49% LOL. Useless. Twice nerfed.
FLASK GAME LOL
What can I say? Meh.
Gonna try Sunder maybe lul.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
wohoo, that's alot of item changes. poor guys maintaining the wiki. keep up the good work!

edit: was cleaning my standard stash yesterday, i'm soooo glad i didn't touch the uniques ;-)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where Labyrinth/Trial traps would do too much damage to you if your energy shield was protecting your mana instead of your life.

noticed that on my pizzablast witch using eldritch battery, especially uber lab traps were just deadly.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 1, 2017, 3:30:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info