why merge is taking so long ? any idea ?

They almost finished the transition, but then the guy from the cleaning service accidently pulled out the power cable to use his vacuum cleaner!?!

Now they start over again btw the guy finished cleaning ;)
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Isn't the first merge for the new stash tab types? Maybe those are causing troubles.
meh, it will be ready when it's ready
My tabs have loaded into standard now. character not yet.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
acillatem wrote:
Isn't the first merge for the new stash tab types? Maybe those are causing troubles.

I doubt it, everything becomes remove only, it's not like it's trying to fit something into something else that won't fit. The new stash tabs were available for purchase on standard, too, not like those didn't exist there previously.
Someone dropped the USB stick with the database in the toilet.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
GGG is just politely waiting for everyone currently playing to log out. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I still don t understand for which fucking reason updates pop up on reddit and not on their official forum.
Wait GGG; I need 15 more minutes to finish my book!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Xtreemer wrote:
They almost finished the transition, but then the guy from the cleaning service accidently pulled out the power cable to use his vacuum cleaner!?!

Now they start over again btw the guy finished cleaning ;)

Hah :) This actually happened to me once. I worked as a server techie once, and sat in an office late at night reinstalling NT Server (long time ago, aye) on a machine I had worked on. It took forever, large machine, tons of drivers and crap. When done, just had to install a service pack and started doing so when.. <black room>

Janitor walked in, chippy and friendly: "Oh hi! Didn't know you were still working here! Sorry!"

Yeah, thanks dude. Just killed my install, the RAID got trashed so I had to redo it all again.. Of course I should've installed it in the rack and connected the UPS and all that, but I had the machine on my test bench to be able to swap around parts and all that. FML.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info