why merge is taking so long ? any idea ?

I think the whining in Standard global chat is entertaining. People asking how long until the transfer is complete, then they get trolled by a dozen different people all at once. I have been away for a while and I had forgotten how bad the Path of Exile community can be.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

get on with it ggg
Something seems wierd. We can log in but no Breach chars or Breach stash.
First merge since Atlas.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
First merge since Atlas.

atlas came out on 9/2/2016, essence league. The league merged with standard at the end of November or beginning of December.

unless you mean this is the first league in which people have a standard atlas in existence and now one from Breach. Maybe causing some issue.
Meanwhile at GGG:

Someone probably missed something with the new stash tabs, so when the script got to them it just bombed and the database went poof. Currently, the dba (database admin) is pulling his or her hair out, frantically trying to patch the script while they restore the backup. Meanwhile, Chris has that stern look that only he can have, standing right next to the poor dba tapping his foot. Impatiently.

An intern swings by, nudging Chris jokingly and says: "the database is now always 50%. Get it? GET IT? HAHAH!"

Chris is not amused. And the clock is ticking.
Not sure if allowed to link it here, but Bex did finally post something on Reddit, stating she really has no idea what it is, or can't tell us, but there's been a delay.

So uh, yeah.
"
Sardekar wrote:
Not sure if allowed to link it here, but Bex did finally post something on Reddit, stating she really has no idea what it is, or can't tell us, but there's been a delay.

So uh, yeah.

she said "It's currently held up. I don't have any estimates yet but I'll do my best to keep you updated. "

not very clear what's going on.
Last edited by Athnamos on Feb 27, 2017, 7:11:45 PM
Last edited by Neuri on Feb 27, 2017, 7:12:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info