why merge is taking so long ? any idea ?

Masters, hideouts and your atlas progress should migrate the next time the realm goes down which should be some time tomorrow. (Wednesday NZT/Tuesday US Time)

come on do it plz! playing with no masters or ho suX hard -.-
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The character migration should be complete now. Sorry for the delay!
Do you know when the masters will be fully migrated ? I checked my favor in my decorations tab on standard and all the values were still the same, didnt receive my favor from the previous league yet.

Masters, hideouts and your atlas progress should migrate the next time the realm goes down which should be some time tomorrow. (Wednesday NZT/Tuesday US Time)

Does the same thing apply to the Ascendancy Plaque trials? My friend and I completed the 6 trials in Breach league on normal difficulty, but didn't enter the labyrinth (this was a couple of days ago), and now my character is standard, the quest log still says that I have solved all the trials and that I should enter the Lord's labyrinth, however when I go to the plaque in The Sarn Encampment, there is no entrance to the labyrinth and it says the trials are not completed... Here's a screenshot.
Any update? Not sure there's anything worth doing without an atlas / hideout / masters.
How many of each Master level 7 do you need accumulate to reach level 8 in standard?

Spoiler
Infinite, they don't stack lul
Last edited by Snowflakesz on Feb 28, 2017, 8:55:09 AM
long merge time?

if i remember right, merging stashes required server downtime before. the new merge doesn't because there probably is some new tech that does it during runtime?

the new tech probably got developed for people wanting to switch from ssf league to the respective temp league.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
gnaaaa

make the shutdown plzzzzzzzzz -.-
"
Any update? Not sure there's anything worth doing without an atlas / hideout / masters.

That!
yeah, all good for me now :>
Thanks !
Just a question :

The migration breach > standard is good for me : stuff, master (and it only remplace if a breach's master have better level/reputation point than the standard' one), ... But my breach's hideout don't replace the standard hide out.

All the decorations of the league HO are disponible in the HO stash.

Not a problem for me, I like my standard HO, but I liked the league's one too ... And mostly i don't know if i'll invest time in the legacy one if I will lose it at the end of the league.

Don't understand the mechanics ...
"
Ulren001 wrote:
Just a question :

The migration breach > standard is good for me : stuff, master (and it only remplace if a breach's master have better level/reputation point than the standard' one), ... But my breach's hideout don't replace the standard hide out.

All the decorations of the league HO are disponible in the HO stash.

Not a problem for me, I like my standard HO, but I liked the league's one too ... And mostly i don't know if i'll invest time in the legacy one if I will lose it at the end of the league.

Don't understand the mechanics ...

AFAIK:

Hideout with more decorations overwrite other one. YOu had more decorations in standard HO so Breach HO disappeared.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info