why merge is taking so long ? any idea ?

"
Namcap wrote:
Honestly it feels like every league we get this "why is it taking so long it's never been so long before". Meanwhile every league I've had time to get home from work before the merge, and I'm still at work.

This
Someone should definitely post something in here to pass it on to everyone when they do xfer in....for those of us lazily hitting refresh all day as we watch stuff while we wait.....would be infinitely cool of them.
Ctrl clicking each item to move it to a remove only tab takes time....
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Thread winner! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Saltygames wrote:
stuff is still there, at least on the web. Maybe someone fell asleep and forgot to push enter

Eh, that doesn't really hold true when you're talking about a relatively closed system as in a video game like this. If GGG deleted everyone's items from Breach they would be gone unless GGG has a backup. Things only stick around on the internet when anyone can access them which leads to things like the internet archive and those are only around because anyone could access the content and make a copy of it, something you can't do with things like data stored in non-public portions of the GGG servers.
ppl are still doing pvp in beach Kappa
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
ChanBalam wrote:

got it !!! so obvious......hahaha
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
This is what happens when you try to Merge a Breach
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
kamil1210 wrote:
ppl are still doing pvp in beach Kappa

what what in the butt? I can't access my chars. Someone Do Something!
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
"
Saltygames wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
first time it happens that way,i guess.....so,why?

have fun

i agree, it's taking way longer than usual.

I bet there was some fuck up and they lost all our stuff from breach. That's why they're not replying to any of this yet, they're trying to craft a fix or get new identities IRL before everyone riots and storms their offices

stuff is still there, at least on the web. Maybe someone fell asleep and forgot to push enter

They were kidnapped by Piety. Time to use what we have learned in POE, IRL. Lets all party up outside their offices. I'll be using Arc so we could use some melee or aurabots to be safe, as we don't know what we are walking into.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info