why merge is taking so long ? any idea ?

first time it happens that way,i guess.....so,why?

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 7:50:41 AM
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

have fun

i agree, it's taking way longer than usual.

I bet there was some fuck up and they lost all our stuff from breach. That's why they're not replying to any of this yet, they're trying to craft a fix or get new identities IRL before everyone riots and storms their offices
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

have fun

I bet there was some fuck up and they lost all our stuff from breach. That's why they're not replying to any of this yet, they're trying to craft a fix or get new identities IRL before everyone riots and storms their offices

would be like a tornado...lol
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

have fun

stuff is still there, at least on the web. Maybe someone fell asleep and forgot to push enter
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
"
Saltygames wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

have fun

stuff is still there, at least on the web. Maybe someone fell asleep and forgot to push enter

Maybe they hit enter and the code is still flying across the screen? Just a theory thought...
"
Saltygames wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

have fun

ROFL
I laughed way more at this than I should have.
Thank you for the laugh <333
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
Last edited by Robin99 on Feb 27, 2017, 5:47:37 PM
"
Jminman1 wrote:
"
Saltygames wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

Maybe they hit enter and the code is still flying across the screen? Just a theory thought...

breach league OP, it's a result of all of us hoarding all the GG uniques xD
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
Why can't I pleh my character in standard yet?

Da fuq? Halp me out gooois...
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

have fun

would be like a tornado...lol

A.... Cyclone.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
Honestly it feels like every league we get this "why is it taking so long it's never been so long before". Meanwhile every league I've had time to get home from work before the merge, and I'm still at work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info