[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
dmoney1273 wrote:
Struggling vs shaper... any major upgrades/changes I should make? I know my weapons not perfect and needs more crit but dont have the 5-6 ex to upgrade that yet. Appreciate any tips!

Dagger EDPS is prty nice but as you stated no crit. Gloves don't have attack speed on them, your using starkonjas instead of rat's nest which is a huge crit/dps loss, on top of ur no crit rolled on dagger your crit chance is probably half what it should be.

Rest of your gear is "OK" and can use some upgraded rings/belt/boots etc.

Nothing major, but if you want to effectively take out shaper you will need upgrades. Looks like a lot of your gems need upping too.

"
dannylock wrote:
hey, im currently level 38 using your build.. but i found that i have trouble to keep up my mana,, i cant spawn my skill.. it will drains my mana out after 3 or 4 uses.. anything i can do to solve this problem ?

Haven't added it to the OP yet, but has been asked and answered like 17 times. While leveling either use elreon jewelry or a mana flask up until your leech covers the deficit.

"
meamwoot wrote:
"
dannylock wrote:
hey, im currently level 38 using your build.. but i found that i have trouble to keep up my mana,, i cant spawn my skill.. it will drains my mana out after 3 or 4 uses.. anything i can do to solve this problem ?

just about to ask the same question here lol, i use the mana leech on hit skill nodes, managing the mana sustain fine enough if there is a lot of enemy like breach, but i always run out of mana on boss fight, the spectral throw mana cost is around 43 and my mana is 124 with 75% mana reserved, 2 mana flask is not enough for bosses ._.

Mana leech is though
Going to try one! Very interesting build.
when do you use herald of thunder or do you ever use HoT,HoI and wrath at same time?
the videos i checked u never have herald of thunder activated, does it work somehow without being cast as aura?

ps, nice build, im on level 61 atm and it is fun but im far from ideal gear yet :)
Last edited by Reindeer_Jesus on Apr 21, 2017, 4:34:19 AM
"
when do you use herald of thunder or do you ever use HoT,HoI and wrath at same time?
the videos i checked u never have herald of thunder activated, does it work somehow without being cast as aura?

ps, nice build, im on level 61 atm and it is fun but im far from ideal gear yet :)

Never use all 4, originally I tried to squeeze in 3rd aura with englighten 4 + charisma nodes + another set of mana nodes and it just wasn't worth it. All I use is herald of ice + wrath
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

Never use all 4, originally I tried to squeeze in 3rd aura with englighten 4 + charisma nodes + another set of mana nodes and it just wasn't worth it. All I use is herald of ice + wrath

so the topic is actually outdated? gems&links etc have enlighten there, i farmed uber lab for days to get currency for enlighten and now it is actually not needed :D ..could you maybe update the topic with the correct links/gear/setups ? i really like this build but i have to say its hard to follow when the OP aint updating it.
"
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

so the topic is actually outdated? gems&links etc have enlighten there, i farmed uber lab for days to get currency for enlighten and now it is actually not needed :D ..could you maybe update the topic with the correct links/gear/setups ? i really like this build but i have to say its hard to follow when the OP aint updating it.

I updated the guide with videos, changes at start, and took out the section on enlighten + mana nodes and such and updated the tree changes. Have to admit I forgot all about the gems + links section.

I understand why your frustrated but you can always check my current character, links etc. Guides get outdated and things slip through the cracks and things get changed/tweaked in builds and guides all the time.

Not saying im perfect, but keeping a guide up to date and trying to answer the mass amount of questions, pms, in game whispers on top of playing, making the videos, and having a whole life outside of POE and video games is not always the easiest, how about you cut me a little slack next time eh? ;)
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

I updated the guide with videos, changes at start, and took out the section on enlighten + mana nodes and such and updated the tree changes. Have to admit I forgot all about the gems + links section.

I understand why your frustrated but you can always check my current character, links etc. Guides get outdated and things slip through the cracks and things get changed/tweaked in builds and guides all the time.

Not saying im perfect, but keeping a guide up to date and trying to answer the mass amount of questions, pms, in game whispers on top of playing, making the videos, and having a whole life outside of POE and video games is not always the easiest, how about you cut me a little slack next time eh? ;)

ah no worries mate, i wasnt frustrated just pointed out it was bit hard to follow the build :D as it is really fun to play and grind i like to make it good as possible and try to follow your guide best i can :) i really appreciate people who make build guides and answer to viewers questions :) all in all, i can make good currency out of the enlighten level4 gem anyway so it wasnt completely waste of my time to grind that :P thanks for answers and fixes :)

WIth this ring and the tree node Primeval Force, the elemental reflect maps are possible cuz we can out leech the reflect damage~
"
UrHoNoR wrote:

WIth this ring and the tree node Primeval Force, the elemental reflect maps are possible cuz we can out leech the reflect damage~

nvm DONT do it~~~ not working on higher tier maps or single targets
First of all, thanks for being so active and responsive on here and for this fun build.

Need a quick check of my gear to see if I've missed something or a pointer to where I could start to squeeze out a little more. The one's I've been aiming to replace for a while are the amulet and second ring, atm it's really hard to find good replacements with the right mods/open affix for crafting.

Also, how are you dealing with the increased manacost of ST due to 21/20 gems? I only got 3 21/20 in chest I think and I find myself kind of regularly walking towards smaller packs to melee (about ~200 mana left). Ain't too bad yet but I'm worrying about this once I start replacing the other 20/20s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info