[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
T11b0ne wrote:
Hey nice guide and build :). But where do you get your mana leech from ?

Always running low on mana :z using potions allt he time :z... .

The life/mana leech node at bottom of tree
What do you think about running an only lightning dagger, but with WED roll and possible a second elemental roll?

I started using this instead of a ~350 edps dagger and had more DPS in hideout than with the 350 edps dagger. In reality the damage increase should be even higher because of lightning penetration.
"
Horzcat wrote:
What do you think about running an only lightning dagger, but with WED roll and possible a second elemental roll?

I started using this instead of a ~350 edps dagger and had more DPS in hideout than with the 350 edps dagger. In reality the damage increase should be even higher because of lightning penetration.

Its not a good idea, the reason being all of your gems/passives scale off of the flat damage. Having WED gem, or ele dmg on tree and all that increase the #-# values. The lower the value is the less it will scale by the end.

Now im not saying you can't get a decent dagger or a temp with it on there. But a 50-100 fire dmg or 40-80 cold dmg is going to do a LOT more than 35% WED.
Making levels and upgrading my gear.
What can u say about this and what should I improve?

I know that 6l Belly, but it's too expensive by now.
I have ~2ex for upgrades. What you suggest?:)
Better to go rats nest without spectral throw or get a rare with spectal throw damage?
"
ILYILY wrote:

Craft crit on your dagger, literally lowest rats nest you can get + u need enchant. 75 one is prty cheap then try lab it urself for chant.

Then upgrade w/e you can feel like you need next. Go one gear piece at a time. I always do jewelry last as I want to know for sure what res's and such I need left to cap. Once I have my min/maxed end game belt/gloves/boots then I can figure out what I will still need.

"
Teerick wrote:
Better to go rats nest without spectral throw or get a rare with spectal throw damage?

I think finding a very high crit one is super cheap and easy. Hell over a month ago you could get a 75% one for like 20c. Getting one with ST alrdy on it is very hard to find and can be very expensive.

Personally Unless you want to spend a ton of exalts, I would get a perfect one, get a ton of offerings/twice enchants and then wait for a good lab layout and have at it.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Apr 28, 2017, 6:52:45 PM
"
ILYILY wrote:

Well in my view if u wont to push to end game u should keep the exalts and try to farm a bit more to get 6link belly. A 6th gem is more damage than upgrading 2 or 3 pieces of gear so go for it
Ok, thanks guys
This from April 18th :D

"
shinsmw1609 wrote:
Hi !

First i want to thank g00fy_goober for making this very cool guide :D ! Im following your build and now having 30k dps hideout at lv 82 ... Still dont know how to increase it higher ... :(

I just checked for the price of a rat's nest helmet with 74% crit chance and have the enchant spectral throw damage 25%... But the dealer asking 5 ex for it ... I dont know if it really worth that much or not ... and how much should it worth :(

My hideout dps now is 30k ... how much can it be if i had a 25% ST dmg rat's nest ?

Now me again, hi goofy :D !

I'm still following your build... sometime i feel rly tired because i dont know how to improve my stats... i was about to quit ... but i didnt... i wont give up on this char until i can defeat atleast 4 guardians ( which is still none guardian defeated now :)) )

This is my char for now ... pls tell me which gear should i replace... and maybe what should i do to get better stats ... pls give me your advises :P

My currently HO DPS ( with auras and golem ) is 44k9
Currently life is 5k2....
I didnt notice about the gem's quality when i buy lv 21 Added lightning damages so i bought it 0% quality... i dont know if 20% can give much more dps or not, should i buy a lv 21 and 20% ?
"
shinsmw1609 wrote:
This from April 18th :D

"
shinsmw1609 wrote:
Hi !

First i want to thank g00fy_goober for making this very cool guide :D ! Im following your build and now having 30k dps hideout at lv 82 ... Still dont know how to increase it higher ... :(

I just checked for the price of a rat's nest helmet with 74% crit chance and have the enchant spectral throw damage 25%... But the dealer asking 5 ex for it ... I dont know if it really worth that much or not ... and how much should it worth :(

My hideout dps now is 30k ... how much can it be if i had a 25% ST dmg rat's nest ?

Now me again, hi goofy :D !

I'm still following your build... sometime i feel rly tired because i dont know how to improve my stats... i was about to quit ... but i didnt... i wont give up on this char until i can defeat atleast 4 guardians ( which is still none guardian defeated now :)) )

This is my char for now ... pls tell me which gear should i replace... and maybe what should i do to get better stats ... pls give me your advises :P

My currently HO DPS ( with auras and golem ) is 44k9
Currently life is 5k2....
I didnt notice about the gem's quality when i buy lv 21 Added lightning damages so i bought it 0% quality... i dont know if 20% can give much more dps or not, should i buy a lv 21 and 20% ?

Your chest/gems look prty solid. Would deff get a 20/20 added lightning. The flat lightning boost is good and 21/20 is one of the best gems, but 10% lightning dmg is prty nice to. You can also corrupt most of your other gems and try for 21/20's. Level 21's helps a lot once you get them. (Wouldn't 21/20 till all ur gear is min/maxed. Do gems last.)

Your Dagger is the first thing I would change. Base is a tier 2 base so its not bad, attack speed is prty nice but crit is deff a little lower. The big problem though is it only has dual elements on it. In total its 281 EDPS and that is with a prty high APS rate. Should get at least a 325+ closer to 350 if you can. The next big thing is helm. You really should get a rat's nest. 75 global crit is no joke at all you really should get one.

Amulet could use an upgrade as no crit chance or flat lightning. Both your rings are ok and prty strong offensive wise, but do you have enough intel and resistances?

If your at 44k dmg though you should easily be able to take guardians... not sure why you avoiding it. Throw in Slower Projectiles instead of GMP and you will dominate them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info