[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
dthou9ht wrote:
First of all, thanks for being so active and responsive on here and for this fun build.

Need a quick check of my gear to see if I've missed something or a pointer to where I could start to squeeze out a little more. The one's I've been aiming to replace for a while are the amulet and second ring, atm it's really hard to find good replacements with the right mods/open affix for crafting.

Also, how are you dealing with the increased manacost of ST due to 21/20 gems? I only got 3 21/20 in chest I think and I find myself kind of regularly walking towards smaller packs to melee (about ~200 mana left). Ain't too bad yet but I'm worrying about this once I start replacing the other 20/20s.

Glad your enjoying the build. I would deff worry about top end gear before I worried about 21/20 gems though :)

Dagger is prty good, but attack speed is a tad low. Rat's nest needs the ST enchant and a 70+ crit rat's nest is super cheap, so would get as close to 75 as you can. Need some upgrades on gloves, ring/ammy. Thought for a temp ammy that baby not bad at all... if only it had like a t1 life roll instead of fire dmg :)

Mana isn't really an issues, since the more dmg = more leech as well. Every once in a great while I walk towards enemeies, but the playstyle should be like that anyway since we use point blank. Same on bosses. If you run out you go up to the boss to melee them, which is great for point blank. As your leech far outweights any damage they do anyway. But in 95% of the cases and for general map clearing you don't run out anyway.
Hey. I have question.
What kind of uniq/rare i have to get to move on with cruel?
I am +35lvl at the moment finishing act4 normal. My dps is ~400 with 60@res and 1k life. Its kind of slow. Also my mana is annoying.
"
ILYILY wrote:
Hey. I have question.
I am +35lvl at the moment finishing act4 normal. My dps is ~400 with 60@res and 1k life. Its kind of slow. Also my mana is annoying.

Read the leveling guide update in first post :)
"
ILYILY wrote:
Hey. I have question.

I am leveling this build now and have found a thief's torment ring great for controlling mana costs while leveling. I can spam Spectral Throw as much as I want.
Last edited by Joshuha on Apr 24, 2017, 3:01:39 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
Hey. I have question.

Ahh i didnt see your update. Thanks!
"
ILYILY wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
Hey. I have question.

Ahh i didnt see your update. Thanks!

Your very welcome
hey whats your thoughts on using surgebinders for this build?
sorry for the beginner question but: how do you get mana leech? you didnt take any of the nodes and your gear does not have ml on it.

edit: i am using a 5 link 3green 2blue chest with mana leech so i can run herald and wrath. i hope i can replace that gem soon. thanks for the guide, i really enjoy it! (currently lvl 48)
Last edited by paranoiah on Apr 25, 2017, 5:31:15 PM
"
Wurrdz wrote:

It is a bad idea. The gloves would literally not do anything for you except give you 56% increased elemental damage and nothing else. With all the other gear, attack speed, projectile dmg, dual res, and high life would be much superior in every way offensive + defensive.

"
Wurrdz wrote:

It is a bad idea. The gloves would literally not do anything for you except give you 56% increased elemental damage and nothing else. With all the other gear, attack speed, projectile dmg, dual res, and high life would be much superior in every way offensive + defensive.

The life/mana leech node at bottom of tree :)
Hey nice guide and build :). But where do you get your mana leech from ?

Always running low on mana :z using potions allt he time :z... .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info