[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

36k with wrath+ herald +golem up in hideout

I dont know what guide are you talking about, but it just happened that i have nest's rat with wrath reduced mana reservation so i went empower on wrath, i cannot get a third blue socket on the boots so i just used flame golem, for boss killing i swap out vulnerbility+ curse on hit for power charge on critical strike+ orb of storm.

CWDT + immortal call i just put in because i died to ranged trash so many times so it does helps on the milli second, yeah i could drop wrath and put the orb of storm+ cull+ power charge on my dagger.

and btw, a tripple ele damage on dagger is not really necessary. I spent 12ex for the new dagger and dps went up 1k compared to the old one with 1 tier 1 lightning dmg+ tier 2 fire dmg+ 1.89 aps, pretty disappointed for an 12 ex upgrade.
Last edited by minhha0510 on Apr 13, 2017, 6:28:00 PM
Is the Tree in OP the most up to date?
Last edited by Woots0 on Apr 13, 2017, 7:29:26 PM
"
minhha0510 wrote:

I dont know what guide are you talking about, but it just happened that i have nest's rat with wrath reduced mana reservation so i went empower on wrath, i cannot get a third blue socket on the boots so i just used flame golem, for boss killing i swap out vulnerbility+ curse on hit for power charge on critical strike+ orb of storm.

CWDT + immortal call i just put in because i died to ranged trash so many times so it does helps on the milli second, yeah i could drop wrath and put the orb of storm+ cull+ power charge on my dagger.

and btw, a tripple ele damage on dagger is not really necessary. I spent 12ex for the new dagger and dps went up 1k compared to the old one with 1 tier 1 lightning dmg+ tier 2 fire dmg+ 1.89 aps, pretty disappointed for an 12 ex upgrade.

Well your gems are all different compared to mine so its hard to say. My current hideout dps is 52k.

As for your dagger if you payed 12 ex for that you got ripped off hardcore sorry to say. The average cost of a 320-340ish EDPS with a good base + crit/attackspeed roll (7.9+ crit chance, 1.75+ aps) is 4-5 ex. Mine I believe is 335 edps and I payed 4 ex for it. There were more very similar to very similar the same price or slightly higher.

Yours is 328 edps I believe if I calculated it right so 4-5 ex would have been a good price.

Also if your at 36k dps with empower on wrath (making ur dps a little lower) than you also have to realize that my current more min/max endgame gear damage is almost half again what your damage is. Meaning that another tier of ele dmg will benefit and be even more damage once your total dps and all that WED on rings/amulet/belt/tree etc is calculated into it.

However as stated before your more than free to play how you see fit and I wish you the best of luck.

"
Woots0 wrote:

Yes tree is fully up to date. You can also look on my character to see my current tree there if you wish.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
minhha0510 wrote:

Well your gems are all different compared to mine so its hard to say. My current hideout dps is 52k.

As for your dagger if you payed 12 ex for that you got ripped off hardcore sorry to say. The average cost of a 320-340ish EDPS with a good base + crit/attackspeed roll (7.9+ crit chance, 1.75+ aps) is 4-5 ex. Mine I believe is 335 edps and I payed 4 ex for it. There were more very similar to very similar the same price or slightly higher.

Yours is 328 edps I believe if I calculated it right so 4-5 ex would have been a good price.

Also if your at 36k dps with empower on wrath (making ur dps a little lower) than you also have to realize that my current more min/max endgame gear damage is almost half again what your damage is. Meaning that another tier of ele dmg will benefit and be even more damage once your total dps and all that WED on rings/amulet/belt/tree etc is calculated into it.

However as stated before your more than free to play how you see fit and I wish you the best of luck.

"
Woots0 wrote:

Yes tree is fully up to date. You can also look on my character to see my current tree there if you wish.

um our gems for attack is similar, i dont see why it would make huge diffrence on the dps? yeah I dont have another weapon elemental damage on the ring, but if I would have it only boots my dps up 1k, I tried on a diamond ring with wep ele dmg. with empower took off, my dps is 35k so not sure why does it affect my dps?
"
minhha0510 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
minhha0510 wrote:

"
Woots0 wrote:

um our gems for attack is similar, i dont see why it would make huge diffrence on the dps? yeah I dont have another weapon elemental damage on the ring, but if I would have it only boots my dps up 1k, I tried on a diamond ring with wep ele dmg. with empower took off, my dps is 35k so not sure why does it affect my dps?

I don't know what to tell you sir. The other gems have nothing to do with dps (besides for lightning golem). They were 2 separate points. Just letting you know what my dps in hideout is, how yours still has a long way to go and which pieces of gear I would consider upgraind/changing.

As for the amount of ur third tier ele dmg. It scales with everything that's all I am trying to say. So when you have no WED on your amulet, none on your ring, low on your belt, it adds up. Also your total DPs is at 35k, which is fine, but once your at 52k or higer and have WED which stacks with everything that 1k dps turns out to be a lot more. Just saying there is a lot more that goes into it that's all.
any tips on where i can improve my build?
"
Shadow82x wrote:
any tips on where i can improve my build?

Will have to be more specific.

Check out my char/gear, upgrade and min/max ur gear if that is something you want to pursue.
Could I run Devotee's helm with 40% spectral throw damage? Or does it have to be rat's nest?
"
Draconis2580 wrote:
Could I run Devotee's helm with 40% spectral throw damage? Or does it have to be rat's nest?

Rat's nest is absolutely best option with all that crit. Now I guess you could do devotos if you were fine to forego it. The attack speed some chaos res and stuff is nice. The main difference however is the movespeed on devotos which we do not use at all since everything is whirling blades.

So why give up 70+ crit for 20 movespeed idk...
Is the passive tree correct? Because the passive level 60 and 80 are similar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info