[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello, thank you for the awesome build g00fy_goober!

Totally new to this game need some advice, here's my gear:

I'm sitting at 3,7k hp, level 75, 2,7k dps town, resistances: 48% fire, the other two capped out, what would you guys suggest i should upgrade now, that could boost my dps?

Another thing when do you usually drop essence sap if youve had mana problems earlier on?
"
flyer111 wrote:
Hello, thank you for the awesome build g00fy_goober!

Totally new to this game need some advice, here's my gear:

I'm sitting at 3,7k hp, level 75, 2,7k dps town, resistances: 48% fire, the other two capped out, what would you guys suggest i should upgrade now, that could boost my dps?

Another thing when do you usually drop essence sap if youve had mana problems earlier on?

follow the guide and go one step at a time

- upgrade weapon first, base is really bad, not even 1.4 aps, crit and ele dmg is good though
- 6l ur chest
- get rid of gloves asap
- upgrade rest of gear
- get more levels
- level/quality gems

have a long way to go sir
Hi, i have to questions.

First, this build is amazing fun :)

1. How get you mana? i am down all the time, i couldnt find anything in your gear or nodes what gives me mana back. need help :/

2. Are you running all 3 Auras?

thx
Thoughts on changing from dagger to claw with the nerfs? I was going to modify the tree to remove the dagger nodes and get claw one's, but after reading the guide I kind of felt the poison the dagger was providing really helped the build.
"
Forcedfighter wrote:
Hi, i have to questions.

First, this build is amazing fun :)

1. How get you mana? i am down all the time, i couldnt find anything in your gear or nodes what gives me mana back. need help :/

2. Are you running all 3 Auras?

thx

In future check the tree changes and updates, they answer all your questions.

1. Mana leech node. Flask while leveling.
2. No
hey any chance you get post a video of clearing shaper and guardian here?
"
minhha0510 wrote:
hey any chance you get post a video of clearing shaper and guardian here?

Been thinking about this for last week or so. Really want to get the rest of the videos up. Couple map ones, all the guardians, lab, uber atziri, and finally shaper.

Probablem is im trying to 40/40 my challenges and am nearly there. But I will get the other videos up soon as I can.
hey thanks for the build, level 78 atm feel pretty great in term of map clearing. I was sceptical at first but not anymore :p and I can confirm this build is much more effective than howa in term of cost effective. I did howa last league and it doesn't feel as good as your build! I can speed farm shaped strand at lvl 78, pretty impressed with the build!

Btw want to contribute sth about the build, Im levelling to 90 atm, will take this char to guardians, shaper and possibly chayula (really concern about the chaos dmg :p )

For now I will contribute about lvling since there is no one writes about it yet, please feel free to tag in into the build:

lvl 1-10: level with frostblade and bear traps for single target until you kill brutus and take Lesser multiple proj (LSM) and switch to spectral throw (TS)
uniques recommended : redbeak dual wielding, wanderlust (seven league step if you can afford), goldrim, eleron's jew, 3x quicksilvers, tabula, Wurm's Molt belt, and a karui ward jade amulet.

lvl 10-26: drop redbeak, equip the princess (x2), Ondar's Clasp x1, take added cold, weapon elemental damage (WEP), faster attack, added fire, also equiped 2 herald ash + ice from act 2. drop LSM during boss fight, with this set up you can fly through act 2 without any problems. The reason why we are not using added lightning is due to int issue+ cold has higher crit chance + freeze thing=> safer to level. However, pick up a added lightning damage gem and put into 2nd weapon slot to level it, I recommend level at least 3 added lightning damage gem, we will corrupt and try to get lvl 21

lvl 26-39: drop the princess, equip Ewar's Mirage (x2), pick up a diamond flask with reduce charged use to help with your dps, pick up cold pen, if you are running to mana issue, pick up mana leech, drop added fire your 6 link should be : added cold+ ST+ LSM + cold pen + mana leech+ WEP. Have fun crushing through normal. Note: try to get acrobatic asap here, they will boost your livability greatly

lvl 39-43: equip Moonbender's Wing (x2) or you can just keep using Ewar's Mirage, replace LSM with greater multiple projectile crushing through act 1 in cruel. After reach 43, equipped daresso's passion, come back and do normal lab

Lvl 43-67: replace your eleron's jew with rings with resist + added cold/fire/lightnig damage, fill out your trees, focus on crit chance+ frenzy and you should have at least 2k life by lvl 54. Crushing to dried lake merc! This is a good time to start to look for your end game weapon, an ele dagger! I lift my up for 1ex around lvl 53, and use it at lvl 66 with the shield, lvl from 66-> 78 in 1.30 hours!

Last edited by minhha0510 on Apr 12, 2017, 2:00:47 AM
hi, I took the the char to guardian today, the damage falls short however, would you look at my char and see whats wrong? the name is howaislove, my profile is public
"
minhha0510 wrote:
hi, I took the the char to guardian today, the damage falls short however, would you look at my char and see whats wrong? the name is howaislove, my profile is public

Seems ok to me. Obviously a little bit of min/maxing still to do. Especially upgrades needed in some jewelry. Other gear needs minor upgrades on some stuff to and some more levels wouldn't hurt.

Out of curiosity what is ur dps in hideout?

Your gems are also all messed up if you ask me. Seems like your following netmos's build. I would not run wrath with empower + enlighten, I would not use flame golem over lightning golem. And would not use a CWDT IC setup with no charges, just waste of gem slots.

You also have no single target power charge generator which is great for bosses + guardians and such also has the ability to cull which is no joke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info