[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
jmstrc wrote:
are there any other ways to boost dmg? i have 78k dmg(slower proj) on my ho/golem. no flasks/buffs etc. i feel like im lacking dmg on t15 elder.

You should be able to push well over 60k dps in hideout with GMP not slower proj. 78k dmg is super low...

Chaos damage on your claw does nothing either by the way so your claw is pretty awful. It is literally 138 EDPS weapon. I would work on claw and go from there.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

You should be able to push well over 60k dps in hideout with GMP not slower proj. 78k dmg is super low...

Chaos damage on your claw does nothing either by the way so your claw is pretty awful. It is literally 138 EDPS weapon. I would work on claw and go from there.

figured. should i even worry on what base to use? should i jsut aim for a high level base claw, or if possible go for shaped claw? other than the claw. any other items i should change(besides from jewels, mine are pretty shit as of now).

This is what i have now and at 39k in ho with aura and golem. feels low and not sure where i should upgrade first. I only have like 2ex right not to work with. POB says if i max my gems at 20/20 i will only by at 40k in ho. So im going to be working on leveling the last few gems. looking to see what would give me the most damage increase.
"
jmstrc wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

figured. should i even worry on what base to use? should i jsut aim for a high level base claw, or if possible go for shaped claw? other than the claw. any other items i should change(besides from jewels, mine are pretty shit as of now).

Claw is probably 90% of the issue, start with that. As for base, imperial claw is the best but any with 6 crit and 1.6 aps should work
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Do you think well over 60k in ho is still achieveable without the Phasing Ascendancy Nodes? I reach about 55k in ho and don't really feel much room for improvement without spending huge amounts of currency. Would you sayy there's an item I can upgrade without spending multiple exalts?

I got myself a 6L Loreweave btw. I'm gonna try it out tonight. But it looks like I'm gonna lose about 600hp...
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Do you think well over 60k in ho is still achieveable without the Phasing Ascendancy Nodes? I reach about 55k in ho and don't really feel much room for improvement without spending huge amounts of currency. Would you sayy there's an item I can upgrade without spending multiple exalts?

I got myself a 6L Loreweave btw. I'm gonna try it out tonight. But it looks like I'm gonna lose about 600hp...

Yes I think its still very much achievable. No I do not think you will find any upgrades at this point without spending multiple exalts. If you wanted some upgrades I would look at your jewelry it is by far your worst pieces. 21/20 gems would be pretty nice. Claw is not bad at all but sitting at around 330 edps, getting like a 380+ edps would be a huge increase but would cost you many exalts. Also abyss jewels would be a big upgrade, you have a lot of them and most are not to bad, but far from greatest rolls. One of them even has one dmg roll only on it. I do realize how crazy expensive they are this league and how they are extra rare because they are much harder to find. Just saying all of these things add up and give you that extra dps boost.

I'm currently leveling this build as my second character and just breaking into maps. Alot of fun so far but I'm just wondering ballpark cost of gear to get shaper down? I have a good bit of currency built up with stuff to sell if needed. It just seems like it could get pricey to get shaper down. TIA
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
I'm currently leveling this build as my second character and just breaking into maps. Alot of fun so far but I'm just wondering ballpark cost of gear to get shaper down? I have a good bit of currency built up with stuff to sell if needed. It just seems like it could get pricey to get shaper down. TIA

Getting shaper is down does not require a huge investment, min/maxing can get quite expensive but just killing shaper it is not to bad.
Yeah, I've also felt that this can get quite expensive. Id not go for shaper with under 10ex gear I suppose.

Btw. gotta say Uber Atziri is as much a walk in the park as it gets. The clones go down so quick that doing deathless runs is really quite easy!

"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Yeah, I've also felt that this can get quite expensive. Id not go for shaper with under 10ex gear I suppose.

Btw. gotta say Uber Atziri is as much a walk in the park as it gets. The clones go down so quick that doing deathless runs is really quite easy!

okay I was worried getting shaper down would be alot more but that's perfect. I'm already half way there. Thank y'all for the quick reply. What edps should I shot for with the claw for a solid end game claw and then an over the top one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info