[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
hiptoss wrote:
I've been trying this build, but I'm haven't figured out how you guys are leeching mana. I have to use mana leech on my belly of the beast with spectral throw in order to keep mana. I know I'm doing something obviously wrong, and I'm hoping someone here can point that out.

Hey mate, i'm not OP but i can tell you what i've done that helped me alot.
You can pick the Mana leech node that is in the far bottom right of the tree, pick only one node and you should be able to leech way enough until you get better gear :D

Also, did you pick the Soul Raker node ? only this one should be enough with decent level/gear.
IGN: eZenyx
"
hiptoss wrote:
I've been trying this build, but I'm haven't figured out how you guys are leeching mana. I have to use mana leech on my belly of the beast with spectral throw in order to keep mana. I know I'm doing something obviously wrong, and I'm hoping someone here can point that out.

Your character is not showing and private on your profile so I can not tell you for sure. But you leech mana with the soul raker passive node, if you don't have it that is why you are not leeching mana.
Thanks to both of you. I did have soul raker, but it wasn't keeping up enough. The single additional mana regen node seems to be helping just enough.
Last edited by hiptoss on Apr 10, 2018, 7:39:07 PM
What potion should i use if i'm tired of getting one shot by random thing, i'd like to swap atziri's promise for a tanking potion. Should i go for a Granite flask or an Evasion flask and what mod on it ?

I feel like dropping some damage is really not an issue with that build. We deal so much but i feel squishy even with 6k life.

EDIT : I've chose a Granite flask with 96% increase evasion. Seems to not change alot but.. I'll see with more test.
Last edited by eZen on Apr 10, 2018, 11:38:03 PM
Been lurking around here since early beastiary - have to say as an old fan of Mathil's elemental buzzsaw I am glad that this build has made a comeback with claws. Well done, very fun! One of the things i love best is joining a random "T11 + free maps" party and destroying everything!
🐢
Spoiler

Farrul's Fur is currently insane for this build IMO, since it gives you "gain up to maximum number of frenzy and power charges when you gain cat's stealth." AKA perma 100% max frenzy and power charges uptime

Other than that, please tell me any way i can improve this build, thanks :D

EDIT: I know the claw is really bad and I'm farming currency to get a tri-ele/crit/crit multi/AS imperial claw soonTM. :)
Last edited by HeidePoE on Apr 11, 2018, 8:04:02 AM
"
eZen wrote:
What potion should i use if i'm tired of getting one shot by random thing, i'd like to swap atziri's promise for a tanking potion. Should i go for a Granite flask or an Evasion flask and what mod on it ?

I feel like dropping some damage is really not an issue with that build. We deal so much but i feel squishy even with 6k life.

EDIT : I've chose a Granite flask with 96% increase evasion. Seems to not change alot but.. I'll see with more test.

I can not speak towards the beastiary mobs, some of them are absolutely crazy. Besides for that very very little should be one shotting you. Do you have some examples of things that are? The only thing I can think of is bosses with some bad mods rolled on map. Nevertheless I think the best "defensive flask" would probably be a jade flask with high evasion rolled on it. Also as a little side note, if you are getting one shot by something like bosses for example, make sure you always whirl through them and have fortify up, 20% LESS damage taken is huge.

"
Koheleth wrote:
Been lurking around here since early beastiary - have to say as an old fan of Mathil's elemental buzzsaw I am glad that this build has made a comeback with claws. Well done, very fun! One of the things i love best is joining a random "T11 + free maps" party and destroying everything!

ST has always been a very satisfying skill to play. Hope it lives forever :)

"
HeidePoE wrote:
Spoiler

Farrul's Fur is currently insane for this build IMO, since it gives you "gain up to maximum number of frenzy and power charges when you gain cat's stealth." AKA perma 100% max frenzy and power charges uptime

Other than that, please tell me any way i can improve this build, thanks :D

EDIT: I know the claw is really bad and I'm farming currency to get a tri-ele/crit/crit multi/AS imperial claw soonTM. :)

I love the new armor and it works great on my other reave/bflurry build that I posted just the other day. I am sure it would work pretty good on this build too as they are incredibly similar.

There are a couple things I would like to point out however...

- Frenzy charges don't matter as we already have perma 100% uptime as we are a raider.
- Power charges last for 10 seconds and we only generate the "max" every 12 seconds so there is actually 2 seconds where we do not have them
- Some life is lost. Trade off might be worth it especially if you want more damage, but there is I believe 300-400 HP lost if you take off belly.

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

I love the new armor and it works great on my other reave/bflurry build that I posted just the other day. I am sure it would work pretty good on this build too as they are incredibly similar.

There are a couple things I would like to point out however...

- Frenzy charges don't matter as we already have perma 100% uptime as we are a raider.
- Power charges last for 10 seconds and we only generate the "max" every 12 seconds so there is actually 2 seconds where we do not have them
- Some life is lost. Trade off might be worth it especially if you want more damage, but there is I believe 300-400 HP lost if you take off belly.

definitely, I lose around 400 hp if 40% inc hp on belly, but i do believe that for general gameplay (t15+ farming), it's better, but i'd still use belly probably for red elder/uber elder...etc.
"
I can not speak towards the beastiary mobs, some of them are absolutely crazy. Besides for that very very little should be one shotting you. Do you have some examples of things that are? The only thing I can think of is bosses with some bad mods rolled on map. Nevertheless I think the best "defensive flask" would probably be a jade flask with high evasion rolled on it. Also as a little side note, if you are getting one shot by something like bosses for example, make sure you always whirl through them and have fortify up, 20% LESS damage taken is huge.

https://youtu.be/luCw53tBvl8

Here is my most recent RiP.
Mod of the map : 22% more rare - Elemental equilibrium - 25% more monsters life - monsters cannot be stunned - monsters have nemesis mod - monsters gain endurance charges on hit...

Anyway nothing dangerous but as you can see, i think you will confirm, i took a very hard hit and the most painful thing is that i do whirling just before the hit so i should've got Fortify but a milli second too late.. You can see the Fortify buff for like 0.2 second lol.

Another stupid death for sure.
Last edited by eZen on Apr 11, 2018, 2:31:45 PM
"
eZen wrote:

https://youtu.be/luCw53tBvl8

Here is my most recent RiP.
Mod of the map : 22% more rare - Elemental equilibrium - 25% more monsters life - monsters cannot be stunned - monsters have nemesis mod - monsters gain endurance charges on hit...

Anyway nothing dangerous but as you can see, i think you will confirm, i took a very hard hit and the most painful thing is that i do whirling just before the hit so i should've got Fortify but a milli second too late.. You can see the Fortify buff for like 0.2 second lol.

Another stupid death for sure.

abyss death, that's all I got to say :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info