[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Has anyone done the Complete These Encounters V Challenge and can tell me how to do pale Council without letting the Volatile Tome cast Spark?
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Has anyone done the Complete These Encounters V Challenge and can tell me how to do pale Council without letting the Volatile Tome cast Spark?

First I would like to point out that this is 100% not the right place to post a question like this.... I mean this whole topic is for the build not a personal Q&A about a challenge your stuck on.

That aside, its easier to do with a friend, but you just kill the tome everytime it shows up as fast as you can before it can cast anything.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
BundesHeinz wrote:

First I would like to point out that this is 100% not the right place to post a question like this.... I mean this whole topic is for the build not a personal Q&A about a challenge your stuck on.

That aside, its easier to do with a friend, but you just kill the tome everytime it shows up as fast as you can before it can cast anything.

Sorry. It was actually meant in a specific way, like how do you play to complete it? Do you use Slower proj to nuke them down quickly or GMP to cover the whole area etc.
But I see how this doesn't really belong here.
I saw a comment about loreweave earlier but it's been lost in the post pages.

A friend recently mentioned this to me playing this build and claim to be tankier, what's your input, the stats on loreweave looks much squishier than belly or farrul...weird he would say that.

I wonder if the 80% max res is really worth it

thanks
Last edited by HeidePoE on Apr 13, 2018, 6:45:25 PM
"
HeidePoE wrote:
I saw a comment about loreweave earlier but it's been lost in the post pages.

A friend recently mentioned this to me playing this build and claim to be tankier, what's your input, the stats on loreweave looks much squishier than belly or farrul...weird he would say that.

I wonder if the 80% max res is really worth it

thanks

Its hard to say, I would say its not tankier but a well rolled one I think would be the BiS chest for this build now.

You would get attributes, crit, ele dmg, life, and ur max res. Now 80 max res is no joke, especially how resistances work. Problem is that doesn't help with physical hits.

Even if you had a top rolled one, that means life is what 55-60 for high roll? Compared to a 40% belly you would surely lose a chunk of hps, but you might be able to make up a bit of that on tree.

For the increased damage I think it would be worth it especially if you were just mapping mostly.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Apr 13, 2018, 6:54:53 PM
Hey I do this build every league but Ive had this problem where around level 40ish my dps feels terrible with spectral throw, can u help me out with this problem? Using tabula and other lvling gear, just feels horrendous
Edit: Ive fixed it for now by buying a higher aps ele claw , wake of destruction and thiefs torment but thats a lot of investment for just barely getting by. single target is amazing tho, maybe ill have to use lmp instead of gmp next time i lvl
Last edited by smallchode96 on Apr 14, 2018, 10:23:29 PM
"
smallchode96 wrote:
Hey I do this build every league but Ive had this problem where around level 40ish my dps feels terrible with spectral throw, can u help me out with this problem? Using tabula and other lvling gear, just feels horrendous
Edit: Ive fixed it for now by buying a higher aps ele claw , wake of destruction and thiefs torment but thats a lot of investment for just barely getting by. single target is amazing tho, maybe ill have to use lmp instead of gmp next time i lvl

Never had any issues with it at all. As long as your claw has good EDPS on it (which you don't even need a ton) you should be fine. Leveled as full ele ST more times than I can count and never had issues. Though wake of destructions does feel like a huge boost.
Would you get starjonka if you were playing HC? anything you would do differently in your stuff/passive tree?
"
Marinelord wrote:
Would you get starjonka if you were playing HC? anything you would do differently in your stuff/passive tree?

Idk its hard for me to say as I am not a HC player. Obviously 6k life just isn't enough for HC though. I would play much more defensively get starkonja over rat's nest probably, change some gems around for protector + cwdt + ic and some other things probably including taking out some gems/dmg passives and going for scion life wheel.
are there any other ways to boost dmg? i have 78k dmg(slower proj) on my ho/golem. no flasks/buffs etc. i feel like im lacking dmg on t15 elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info