[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
geoing00 wrote:
wchich skill is better overall? PoB 0.5M DPS this build or 0.3M/ball dps Molten strike inquisitor without 3 projectiles enchant?

Impossible to answer... lol
I recently bought my 6 link chest, Im trying to figure out ways to improve my gear and what I should prioritise. I have about 4 ex I can spend. Any suggestions?

My jewels are all 7% life and 12% increased projectile damage except for my belt which has one thats +34 to maximum life and 2 to 45 added lightning damage to attacks.
"
TheShayaan wrote:
I recently bought my 6 link chest, Im trying to figure out ways to improve my gear and what I should prioritise. I have about 4 ex I can spend. Any suggestions?

My jewels are all 7% life and 12% increased projectile damage except for my belt which has one thats +34 to maximum life and 2 to 45 added lightning damage to attacks.

100% the claw it is 189 edps which is extremely low, has an okay crit roll and a prty bad attack speed roll.

Id flip your gems to 20q ones for all the ones that matter (almost all besides wrath). Then slowly upgrade a piece at a time. Claw first then things like gripped gloves with life/res rolls + the attack speed craft. Rings with the life/res + edwa etc etc. Then work on jewels last.

That would be my thoughts anyway
Probably the most idiotic idea and question of the whole thread lol.

Will Spectral Throw go well with chaos damage build, and how will the build be if you have to modify to match and scale up chaos damage?
"
Shinohiko wrote:
Probably the most idiotic idea and question of the whole thread lol.

Will Spectral Throw go well with chaos damage build, and how will the build be if you have to modify to match and scale up chaos damage?

Chaos damage will not work with this build.

To even attempt it everything about build would change including passives/items and to be very blunt I have no intention of even thinking about how it would scale let alone trying to theory craft it. Will have to do that on your own if its something you really want to do.
Hi!
First of all I want to thank you for the awesome build and guide, and considering that this is my very first league (I started the game at the end of the Abyss and tried a character following a random guide) since I started the game, I'm here to ask for some advice to improve my gear:

I know that probably the weapon is not so good and I still have to upgrade some gems to 20%, but my current base dps (2 auras + golem with GMP) is about 41k and I'd like to reach at least 50k by the end of the league.

Where do you think I can work for?
Thanks in advance!
"
KronosIT wrote:
Hi!
First of all I want to thank you for the awesome build and guide, and considering that this is my very first league (I started the game at the end of the Abyss and tried a character following a random guide) since I started the game, I'm here to ask for some advice to improve my gear:

I know that probably the weapon is not so good and I still have to upgrade some gems to 20%, but my current base dps (2 auras + golem with GMP) is about 41k and I'd like to reach at least 50k by the end of the league.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the game and glad to hear your enjoying it so much!

As for the build the first thing you want to do is remove the crit multi on your claw and add crit chance. This crit chance effects the base of the weapon and 27% should raise it quite a bit.

Overall your claw is not bad 279 edps but can definitely save for better one. First I would try to get a new pair of gloves though without chaos res and instead have 12+ attack speed on them or able to craft attack speed. Rings are decent but no open prefixes to craft flat ele dmg which would be a nice dmg boost. Ammy is pretty bad, noticing this I would get a new ammy over everything else first. No life on it what so ever and 15 crit chance is prty darn low. should get EDWA + LIFE + any other res you need then work for crit chance + multi.

Your gear is not awful by any means and overall it should be working pretty good, just some minor improvements would work good
Would you recommand this as a league/Race starter?
"
LynXx_ wrote:
Would you recommand this as a league/Race starter?

League starter for sure, done it many times and its always a blast. Race starter... ummm probably not. There are definitely faster builds requiring much less gear. If your not looking to actually race though, it should be fine.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
KronosIT wrote:
Hi!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the game and glad to hear your enjoying it so much!

As for the build the first thing you want to do is remove the crit multi on your claw and add crit chance. This crit chance effects the base of the weapon and 27% should raise it quite a bit.

Overall your claw is not bad 279 edps but can definitely save for better one. First I would try to get a new pair of gloves though without chaos res and instead have 12+ attack speed on them or able to craft attack speed. Rings are decent but no open prefixes to craft flat ele dmg which would be a nice dmg boost. Ammy is pretty bad, noticing this I would get a new ammy over everything else first. No life on it what so ever and 15 crit chance is prty darn low. should get EDWA + LIFE + any other res you need then work for crit chance + multi.

Your gear is not awful by any means and overall it should be working pretty good, just some minor improvements would work good

Good, thanks for the advices!
I'll totaly look for another amulet but I searched for weeks for decent gloves with 2 res, I'll try to go with one and distribute the remaining on the rest of the equip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info