[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
KouboMog wrote:

Congratz on that dagger, a bit slow from my mind but pretty good anyway (speed over scale with flat damage)
For bleed, just keep one flask, or 2! i got 2.

First is the "switch" slot, i swap this one with other Flask i could need (speed, Lightning rez etc) the 2nd is the panic buton. When i see the bleed effect on me, i spam ST and press the buton when i'm around 10stacks.

Question : i saw many ppl running CoH with HoI instead of HoT (HoT scale with Add lightnind and Wrath. We deal more lightning dmg than Cold, i miss something or it's just personel taste?)

Thats what I get for not playing for months at a time. Completely forgot you can get remove bleed on flasks. And yeah, dagger is not ideal, but it was the best one I found that was still reasonably priced.

As far as the HoI vs HoT, from what I understand it's just personal taste. Its a difference in 300 or so dps, at least for me right now, which I don't think is that important. But I prefer HoT anyways, so thats what I've been using.
can u use a vagan sword instead the shield
So far so good lvl 55 . I play SSF any tips or recommendations?
"
Siltur wrote:

I ended up sticking with dagger for now rather than changing to claw, although I may still do so later. I got lucky and found the above dagger for 3 ex, which is still expensive, but considerably cheaper than a lot of similar daggers on poe.trade. Up to 40k dps now with all charges, but I'm still missing uber lab and some dps nodes (Force of Nature in particular). Still a lot of room for improvement on gear as well. I still feel pretty squishy sometimes, particularly with bleeds. If I'm not actively attacking and I have a big bleed stack going on me, I'm almost guaranteed a death with 4.6k life. Not sure what to do about that.

A bleed flask ofc :). No matter what your geared for, life or es, when you get xxx amount of stacks of bleed on you, your life zips down in a second. Something like this is not new to a build. Always have your fingers on your flasks and if you see your life shoot down for any reason its 95% chance one of two things. 1.) Your standing in a clour of noxious fumes. 2.) you have many stacks of bleed on you.

"
KouboMog wrote:

Question : i saw many ppl running CoH with HoI instead of HoT (HoT scale with Add lightnind and Wrath. We deal more lightning dmg than Cold, i miss something or it's just personel taste?)

Its in the first post. Herald of Thunder stacks a bit better with your lightning pen and dmg like that, howerver only the bolts coming down will spread assassin's mark which takes a lot longer and has much more reduced radius. Herald of Ice on the other hand has a few hundred less dps and don't get the lightning pen, but spreads the curse much much nicer, faster and from a longer range.

The biggest thing for me though is the visual effect. Herald of Ice makes things shatter and explode which just looks awesome as hell! Also helps on things like porcupines and the little critters with the shell, when they shatter the shell guys don't come back to life w/o the shell and porcupines shatter and don't burst their spikes. Idk how many times ive died to a pack of magic porcupines over the years when 20 of them exploded at same time.

"
imani666 wrote:
can u use a vagan sword instead the shield

No, vagan sword would not only be impossible to get, super expensive, and nearly impossible to craft up, but hits can't be evaded is a prefix so you would lose one of your big sources of ele dmg.

"
RaPsKa wrote:
So far so good lvl 55 . I play SSF any tips or recommendations?

Just one. Stop playing SSF :)
Hey all! This is my current gear setup:

Working on my 6L Belly atm.

Only at 4,2k health - any suggestions on my gear?

I love this build, its so fun - but i tend to get 1shotted in t10+ maps and i dont even dare doing merci lab.

Any general gear suggestions?

Best regards.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

"
KouboMog wrote:

Its in the first post. Herald of Thunder stacks a bit better with your lightning pen and dmg like that, howerver only the bolts coming down will spread assassin's mark which takes a lot longer and has much more reduced radius. Herald of Ice on the other hand has a few hundred less dps and don't get the lightning pen, but spreads the curse much much nicer, faster and from a longer range.

The biggest thing for me though is the visual effect. Herald of Ice makes things shatter and explode which just looks awesome as hell! Also helps on things like porcupines and the little critters with the shell, when they shatter the shell guys don't come back to life w/o the shell and porcupines shatter and don't burst their spikes. Idk how many times ive died to a pack of magic porcupines over the years when 20 of them exploded at same time.

* I didn't see anything about this in the first post, my bad.
Well, good point about that Porcupine. I was woundering why they are painfull with this character ^^ I forget the freez effect.
On the other hand, HoT can apply AM even if you have only 1 target (HoI Apply only if some mob are killed) HoT also proced to destroy stuff around us and i find this cool (Got some good currecy like that).
Well well both are good :/

* What is SSF?

* What could we do as a new 4L setup for Wrath. We don't use 3 Aura so it's 1 soket free. I was thinking about Wrath Enlighten Empower Golem (but, good luck for that 3B1R on an Eva base stuff. xD)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
We dont use enlighten to get the 3. aura anymore? Oo

as KouboMog asked - what do we link there instead? :D
I'm about to tick over to 86 with this build and having a blast. Mass shatter is way too satisfying :D

One question... What is your crit chance / multi at, in hideout without any buffs? I've prioritised crit chance on jewellery over WED as it felt low (And I missed the note in the gearing section). But without that + the night stalker wheel, seems like your crit chance won't be all that high?

Thanks for the build OP, most fun I've had in a while! :)

ps: Jealous of some of the daggers in here. Currency is not my friend this league, so yet to get hold of anything worthwhile!
I'm also thinking about using The Blue Dream. why not in the soket above Blood Drinker. There is 8%ele rez there. I think it's enough to sustain PC.

Then, i remove AssaM for WarlordM (provide EC) and can set up CwdT with Imortal Call. (so, we will need a 2L somewhere, i was thinking we can droop Empower+Enlighten for that. just keep Golem+Wrath (ofc) or even Wrath+Enlightan(or Empower) +2L CwdT+IC.

We also loose that soket, could be a 7%life+DPS mods. I don't know if it's a good idear.

Most of the time i'm dying because of missing mecaniques (brain lagg) or monster/effect explosion. (again, i could just move faster and deal with it)

Dying because of damage in coming (other than explosion) bearly never happened. 5.275 life tho
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3

can I add new modifier to this dagger, or enchant it somehow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info