[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
JuntCuice wrote:
Poeplanner has been down for 3 days, anywhere else I can see the tree?

U can look at op tree
I going reset some of the skill point and drop hot soon
And get more Hp life leech etc
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
Siltur wrote:

Right now mine is at 58.04% crit and 325% multi.

"
KouboMog wrote:
Ho yeah i forgot that question :
* 44.15 Crit chance
* 337 Crit multi
Without PowerCharge

Thanks guys!

I haven't gone to a rat's nest yet (Life feels too low atm), so I probably need to keep crit on one ring for now. Just swapped one out for a WED version which was a good dps boost. With nightstalker wheel im still at 62% unbuffed in h/o. I'll give this setup a go and see how it feels. Thanks again
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

"
Spanka6663 wrote:

One question... What is your crit chance / multi at, in hideout without any buffs?

Impossible to say sadly, I quality flipped all my gems and they are not leveled up yet, most are 18/20 some lower, first one just ticked to 19/20. RIght around 55% without charges in hideout right now though. Will be higher with power charges, then + diamond flask its very very high.

Cheers mate! I think if I swap out of nightstalker and into force of nature I'll be there abouts when crit strikes gem levels more. Good job on the build :)
"
niuage wrote:
The Yours hits cant be evaded is OP :) No need to focus on accuracy, and you crit way more.

I had a question, in the original post, you mention going for wrath + HoI + HoT, with enlighten 4 and additional mana + reservation nodes. What do you think about using enlighten 4 + empower 4 + wrath in a +1 to level of socketed gems lycosidae? I think that would also give a lot of damage (wrath level 26), and we wouldn't need as many mana/aura reservation nodes on the tree.

edit: I read the OP and you mention not going for HoT anymore. So do you think getting wrath to level 25 or 26 (corruption or not on shield) is a good idea tho?

Not at all. First I would rather have a bit extra life on my golem and be able to put in my slower projectiles to level cuz I hate swapping it out. Netmos's does this and runs empower 4 + enlighten 4 + wrath. I am not against it or the dmg it provides, but I am not going to condone 15-20 extra exalts just to link one gem. Damage is fine as it is :)

"
JuntCuice wrote:
Poeplanner has been down for 3 days, anywhere else I can see the tree?
PoePlanner is working just fine for me.
You should include videos, I know a lot of people (myself included) don't give a build guide more than 10 seconds unless we can see it in action.
How do I upgrade to more life? I currently only have about 3.8k life and feel like it really isn't enough. What gear should I upgrade to get more?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VesicleLoL/characters

Thanks!
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Not at all. First I would rather have a bit extra life on my golem and be able to put in my slower projectiles to level cuz I hate swapping it out. Netmos's does this and runs empower 4 + enlighten 4 + wrath. I am not against it or the dmg it provides, but I am not going to condone 15-20 extra exalts just to link one gem. Damage is fine as it is :).

I'm not aiming for "fine" ;) It's fun to min max, and I can somewhat easily get the 15/20 exalts, i already bought the enlighten 4 for 6.5ex, as it's useful regardless of if I go for empower or not, and I'll be able to afford empower 4 soon.
Anyway, I mostly wanted to know your preference between boosted wrath vs running HoT + some sacrifices on the tree, if cost wasn't an issue. I really dont mind having to swap slow projectiles once for really hard bosses. I never needed it for any map bosses (I haven't done all the guardians, just phoenix). And I dont really want to sacrifice going for some boosted wrath just to add some life to my golem.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Hey guys

I might've screwed up. Alot of my gems are lvl 20 and i just realised its possible to quantity them to 20% aswell.

What do i do? recipe them with 1 gcp and lvl from 1 again?
or do i gcp them all from 0% to 20% <- might be too expensive?

any suggestions?

"
VesicleLoL wrote:
How do I upgrade to more life? I currently only have about 3.8k life and feel like it really isn't enough. What gear should I upgrade to get more?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VesicleLoL/characters

Thanks!

From what I understand you want life on basically every piece of gear possible. So your gloves and jewelry which don't have life right now or very little. Also all your jewels should have +life% on them as well. I like using a leather belt because you can get a good chunk from the implicit life value plus a life roll. I think mine has around +120 life total. I'm only at 4.8k myself because I'm still missing life on a couple items and have mediocre rolls on a few others.

"
Dunark wrote:
Hey guys

I might've screwed up. Alot of my gems are lvl 20 and i just realised its possible to quantity them to 20% aswell.

What do i do? recipe them with 1 gcp and lvl from 1 again?
or do i gcp them all from 0% to 20% <- might be too expensive?

any suggestions?

Use the recipe. GCPs cost roughly 1 chaos per right now, so unless you have several hundred chaos laying around you have no other use for, its just too expensive. Its like a 50% dps cut if you flip a bunch of gems at once, but it doesn't really take long to relevel them enough to get back to where you were.

I flipped about half my gems yesterday, and I was at or exceeding my previous dps within an hour or two. I cleared dried lake once to get a few levels on them then ran low tier maps. Could probably be more aggressive than that, but I hadn't flipped gems before so I played it safe. Still had 20k dps with charges even after the dps loss. Now most of them are level 15-18 and I've easily surpassed the old dps value.
I disagree. Gem levels adds a TON of damage especially things like added lightning, wrath etc. And if you're running maps somewhat efficiently, you'd actually lose money having to go back to dry lake or something like that just to relevel your gems. If you really want to use the recipe, I would suggest leveling them in your alternate weapon, and buy corrupted level 20 gems to replace them, each costing around 2/3c.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Mar 15, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info