[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
GiveDiretide wrote:

can I add new modifier to this dagger, or enchant it somehow?

i don't think so (not a pro crafting tbh) but, what would you need? you got ele damage, speed, crit and crit multi, there is all what we could need on a weapon ^^"

Edit : Ding 92. pick another (3rd) Jawel slot. The last one maybe. Sitting at 5360 HP. (and 29.1K dps HO)
I'm working on my 6L Belly now, got ~1000 Fuse. I can't wait :D (but i have to :/ )
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 14, 2017, 11:08:23 AM
"
Spanka6663 wrote:
I'm about to tick over to 86 with this build and having a blast. Mass shatter is way too satisfying :D

One question... What is your crit chance / multi at, in hideout without any buffs? I've prioritised crit chance on jewellery over WED as it felt low (And I missed the note in the gearing section). But without that + the night stalker wheel, seems like your crit chance won't be all that high?

Thanks for the build OP, most fun I've had in a while! :)

ps: Jealous of some of the daggers in here. Currency is not my friend this league, so yet to get hold of anything worthwhile!

Right now mine is at 58.04% crit and 325% multi. I do have more crit on my amulet right now though. I spent way too much last night to get another amulet with WED, turned out it was lower dps because it only had one dps stat, my current amulet has crit and flat dmg. Inc Crit Strike support was a huge jump in my crit chance. Before getting a 6 link and using that gem, I was hovering around 30ish percent, granted the rest of my gear was worse then too.
Ho yeah i forgot that question :
* 44.15 Crit chance
* 337 Crit multi
Without PowerCharge

Remember : I'm 5L and Claw build (less Multi, bit more Chance)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Lvl 92 so far, everything works fine, almost 6k HP, few upgrades can still be made but overall the build is complete.

I'll try to du my first uber and shaper soon.

"
Dunark wrote:
We dont use enlighten to get the 3. aura anymore? Oo

as KouboMog asked - what do we link there instead? :D

Can see everything in my profile and updates to the first part of the OP. I threw a minion life in with golem just to give him some more survivability. The 2nd extra gem slot I throw in my slower projectiles, I hate keeping it on flip and have to recast aura all the time, and I hate keeping it in inventory.

"
Spanka6663 wrote:
I'm about to tick over to 86 with this build and having a blast. Mass shatter is way too satisfying :D

One question... What is your crit chance / multi at, in hideout without any buffs? I've prioritised crit chance on jewellery over WED as it felt low (And I missed the note in the gearing section). But without that + the night stalker wheel, seems like your crit chance won't be all that high?

Thanks for the build OP, most fun I've had in a while! :)

ps: Jealous of some of the daggers in here. Currency is not my friend this league, so yet to get hold of anything worthwhile!

Impossible to say sadly, I quality flipped all my gems and they are not leveled up yet, most are 18/20 some lower, first one just ticked to 19/20. RIght around 55% without charges in hideout right now though. Will be higher with power charges, then + diamond flask its very very high.

Thanks for the guide!
IGN : Swisside | Swissleap | DemArchers
now my eq I drop I have 2 ex so change one ring for better one
no problems with any maps tier 11-15 can kill guardians I think breachstones lords die in moment
funny bulid
Why the lucosidae shield?
Last edited by sebaper on Mar 14, 2017, 11:27:53 PM
The Yours hits cant be evaded is OP :) No need to focus on accuracy, and you crit way more.

I had a question, in the original post, you mention going for wrath + HoI + HoT, with enlighten 4 and additional mana + reservation nodes. What do you think about using enlighten 4 + empower 4 + wrath in a +1 to level of socketed gems lycosidae? I think that would also give a lot of damage (wrath level 26), and we wouldn't need as many mana/aura reservation nodes on the tree.

edit: I read the OP and you mention not going for HoT anymore. So do you think getting wrath to level 25 or 26 (corruption or not on shield) is a good idea tho?
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Mar 14, 2017, 11:59:06 PM
Poeplanner has been down for 3 days, anywhere else I can see the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info