[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

This is what I'm currently wearing and I'm quite unsure on what to Update next. I'm pretty much new to Life-Builds and have no experience with Elemental Damage Items.

I'm currently at 4,5k Life and around 12,7k Tool-Tip DPS with Herald of Ice/Wrath and Lightning Golem up.

Everything up to T15 was easy but I just die really, really fast to stuff like Core Malachai.

All around I really like this Build and I hope I can learn to do all/most of the Content with it this League :)
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:
Switched to claw, dropped Vitality Void cluster, switched from dagger nodes to claw ones and even saved some passive points. Got a cheap 300ish edps Gemini Claw, no issues with mana or life at all. Claw passives give same effect as Vitality Void cluster, and on-hit life and mana from Gemini Claw.
Prices of daggers are literally few times higher than foils or claws this league, so imho it's totally not worth going with dagger anymore, since with cheaper currency investment you can get more dps with same crit/aspeed, and on claws - even higher survivability (even less passive points invested).

15c including aspeed craft. 294edps. EZPZ

Also, claw jewels are cheaper aswell :)

How your stat change with that? how much life/dps etc.

I just hit Lv91, got all my gem Q20 and fail the Vaal'isation on Wrath (unchanged) and ST (-3%Q)
I have 5.26K pv, reach 21.5K dps un HO (gem in progress) and i would like to see what how it's doin with claw but i'm working on my 6L Belly (idk if i go lucky and spam fuse or with the master recyp? :/ i'm kind of unlucky AF)

edit : what should we take as a Claw user? Forces of Nature, Soul raker? Claw of the Pride?(dosen't sound great, so many point wasted)?

Atm I've got like 4.5k life (now picking up mostly only life nodes and jewel sockets) and ~21k dps in HO (using Wrath and HoI). You can look up my skilltree and gear on my char MLG_party. Clearing content pretty easily without rips and so on. Survivability is good enough, so is the dps. Swapping from dagger to claw increased my dps by like 2k (was using ~250edps dagger before, now 294edps claw which is actually cheaper than the dagger). And my gems are without quality and not even lvl20 yet. So quite a bit of dps increase incoming soon when I swap em to 20/20.
Last edited by d3s0 on Mar 12, 2017, 5:05:02 PM
"
d3s0 wrote:

Atm I've got like 4.5k life (now picking up mostly only life nodes and jewel sockets) and ~21k dps in HO (using Wrath and HoI). You can look up my skilltree and gear on my char MLG_party. Clearing content pretty easily without rips and so on. Survivability is good enough, so is the dps. Swapping from dagger to claw increased my dps by like 2k (was using ~250edps dagger before, now 294edps claw which is actually cheaper than the dagger). And my gems are without quality and not even lvl20 yet. So quite a bit of dps increase incoming soon when I swap em to 20/20.

Are you sure the Leech from claw is enough ?
Nvm ... Soul Raker :D

edit : and i'm not 6L :( FeelBad
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 12, 2017, 6:34:49 PM
"
Arukan94 wrote:

This is what I'm currently wearing and I'm quite unsure on what to Update next. I'm pretty much new to Life-Builds and have no experience with Elemental Damage Items.

I'm currently at 4,5k Life and around 12,7k Tool-Tip DPS with Herald of Ice/Wrath and Lightning Golem up.

Everything up to T15 was easy but I just die really, really fast to stuff like Core Malachai.

All around I really like this Build and I hope I can learn to do all/most of the Content with it this League :)

Quick once over... Better jewelry as much life as you can get is one of biggest priorities, save for that 6l belly, its a HUGE dps increase. Glad your enjoying it.
Well I sold the headhunter for 40ex. Now I'm really stressing over whether to stick with dagger or switch to claw after reading some previous comments. I feel like I could save some passive points for other stuff like jewels if I went to claw, although I might lose some crit. Honestly the prices for really high end eDPS daggers and claws aren't that far off from one another. I just can't figure how dps and survivability would compare between claw and dagger in the end.
"
Siltur wrote:
Well I sold the headhunter for 40ex. Now I'm really stressing over whether to stick with dagger or switch to claw after reading some previous comments. I feel like I could save some passive points for other stuff like jewels if I went to claw, although I might lose some crit. Honestly the prices for really high end eDPS daggers and claws aren't that far off from one another. I just can't figure how dps and survivability would compare between claw and dagger in the end.

well i don't know what you plan if you go Claw, but for me and with what i would test i don't save that much point because i'll need a +30intell one.

Have made 2 Tree for me, one for dagger and one for Claw. Both Lv90
Not that much difference. Same amount of life, same stat (but i need +30 intel node for Claw's one) A bit more Crit multi for Dagger, and a bit more Crit chance for Claw. Pretty same thing on paper. I also got a bit more LifeLeech from dagger and a bit more ManaLeech from Claw, this dosen't take Claw effect LifeOnHit (and or ManaOnHit)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 13, 2017, 2:05:37 AM
Question, how do I generate frenzy charges with this build ?

Leveling up now, and it suggests frenzy charge on skill tree, but I don't find any skills that generate it. I might be missing something though

thanks in advance :)
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
Has someone done atziri uber izaro uber atziri or shaper with this build yet? Im having insane trouble with map bosses the single target dmg isnt enough at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTex01C7qeE&feature=youtu.be

I did both atziri and uber lab on a 5link with it and it's good.I am also missing wed on my rings and have flat ele dmg because wed rings are too expensive
Curently using a 350dps claw as i cannot afford a dagger but i don't think i'll switch to dagger unless a godly one drops for me.

If you are lacking dps it means that you need to have a look at your items.

I think that if you really invest in it this build can do everything.
I am thinking to try and corrupt an amulet to a +1 curse to add ele weakness and if i get enough currency to buy a skyforth and remove assassin's mark so i can add ele weakness+vuln

Sry for the romaian on the backround,a frind of mine doesnt stop talking over skype

"
Ziakah wrote:

Leveling up now, and it suggests frenzy charge on skill tree, but I don't find any skills that generate it. I might be missing something though

Normal lab.

Take way of the poacher.
Last edited by Seryen on Mar 13, 2017, 3:29:53 AM

"
Ziakah wrote:

Normal lab.

Take way of the poacher.
[/quote]

Aha, I had not checked out the acendancy perks yet :) thanks

Another thing, I`m struggling alot with keeping mana up, and it suggests me to do more mana reserves, is there something I should do, get more mana through items for now +
"
Ziakah wrote:

If you add more mana from items doesn't help you that much because auras reserve % of your total so if you add 50 mana from items you will have like 5 mana extra after you activate auras.

I used an elreon ring up until 70+
Mana on hit also helps if you can get it on something
Last edited by Seryen on Mar 13, 2017, 4:15:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info