[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

How do you feel about the synergy between wise oak and vinktar? Do you think the additional 20% pen is worse or better than diamond flask?
Today I learned there is vaal spectral throw
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:

im at lvl 90, hp pool at 4.8 k, mana reserved with enlighten 2 3 auras im left with 170 for casting ST.

to be honest the build is very squishy, if you are planing to to high end content you need to be a pro in dodging manly at bosses. Some of the mobs can also one shot you.
Leech is not enough unless you take Vitality Void :)

It is fun for mapping etc mobs explode etc but once u have a high tier map and u alch it the fun is over you going to die if you do not know how to play safe specially with spectral throw.

The build comes to shine when you have your gear together and gems levelled + quality.
Also what i will try to do is to drop herald of thunder, will drop Charisma cluster, + one mana cluster, and ad 02 more jewel socket, (which in my opinion is much more important than 3-4 k DPS for one aura.
We gain similar stats + more HP with the jewels.

up to you guys, you need to tailor it to your needs, all in one at the end not bad for a spectral throw.
feel free to check me out CICAMACA ign

I would have to disagree sir but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I am at level 89 and my hp is almost 5.2k. I have played plenty of bow builds that got slaughtered as range. With whirl and leech 99% of times I can just stand there and face tank. Im not sure what issue your having exactly. I DO want to get vitality void but so far have just got one more point down towards it, so a total of .8% leech and its fine so far.

As for the third aura you are absolutely correct I think, I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday. My enlightened dinged to level 2 and it did not add as much dmg. When I tested this on standard idk how I messed up my calculations but it was like 4k dps difference, must have been vinktar added or something else idk. But I thought the same to myself... Enlighten + 7-8 passives to get 1.5k dmg is not worth it at all. I will have to find a solution for missing str/int and I already plan on swapping mind drinker to the life/mana leech but we will see. The next month will tell me a lot :)

"
Jellybee85 wrote:
How do you feel about the synergy between wise oak and vinktar? Do you think the additional 20% pen is worse or better than diamond flask?

I will stick with vinktar 100%. But tbh I am not that great at theory crafting, I test things out as thoroughly as possible. That flask takes me 10 readings just to sort of figure it out :)
Switched to claw, dropped Vitality Void cluster, switched from dagger nodes to claw ones and even saved some passive points. Got a cheap 300ish edps Gemini Claw, no issues with mana or life at all. Claw passives give same effect as Vitality Void cluster, and on-hit life and mana from Gemini Claw.
Prices of daggers are literally few times higher than foils or claws this league, so imho it's totally not worth going with dagger anymore, since with cheaper currency investment you can get more dps with same crit/aspeed, and on claws - even higher survivability (even less passive points invested).

15c including aspeed craft. 294edps. EZPZ

Also, claw jewels are cheaper aswell :)
First off, Great guide!

I've been playing it as SSF on HC Legacy and I'm loving it so far. Just got to Merciless! I've played this game a lot in the past but I'm less experienced with some of the newer features like essences, prophecies, and even master, so I had a few questions. If they have already been asked, I apologize!

First, If i want to try and roll my own dagger, what base would you recommend?

I managed to pick up this ridiculous sword at level 46, so I'm not sure I'll be rolling a dagger any time soon, but I imagine before mapping I might want too.

Secondly, while playing SSF, what masters should I prioritize? I imagine vagan and zana and one other?

Lastly, anything in particular I should be chancing?
Last edited by Justy on Mar 12, 2017, 11:39:50 AM
Jeez 20+ ex gear and i die atleast 4 times in a map i dont get it
"
I will stick with vinktar 100%. But tbh I am not that great at theory crafting, I test things out as thoroughly as possible. That flask takes me 10 readings just to sort of figure it out :)

The Wise Oak pretty much works like this, whatever resist is your highest, it will give 20% dmg penetration for that resist. So if you pop vink and your lightning is highest, wise oak will give an extra 20% lightning pen. But the creator of the flask also says, if all your resists are the same, then the flask works for all the elements. (Btw the lowest resist just gives defense towards that element)

So I got a Headhunter in a map yesterday. Not even sure when I got it. Filled my stash up running a bunch of maps and realized I had it when I went to clear stash this morning. Didn't even know what I had really until I looked it up on poe.trade.

I'm not sure what to do. Sell it for 50ex. Or try to adjust build/gear to use it. I think I could make it work. I would have to focus jewels and gear more heavily on resists (and probably lose some tooltip dps in the process) to make up for what I would lose on the belt, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

What do y'all think, better to just sell it or try to make it fit?
"
d3s0 wrote:
Switched to claw, dropped Vitality Void cluster, switched from dagger nodes to claw ones and even saved some passive points. Got a cheap 300ish edps Gemini Claw, no issues with mana or life at all. Claw passives give same effect as Vitality Void cluster, and on-hit life and mana from Gemini Claw.
Prices of daggers are literally few times higher than foils or claws this league, so imho it's totally not worth going with dagger anymore, since with cheaper currency investment you can get more dps with same crit/aspeed, and on claws - even higher survivability (even less passive points invested).

15c including aspeed craft. 294edps. EZPZ

Also, claw jewels are cheaper aswell :)

How your stat change with that? how much life/dps etc.

I just hit Lv91, got all my gem Q20 and fail the Vaal'isation on Wrath (unchanged) and ST (-3%Q)
I have 5.26K pv, reach 21.5K dps un HO (gem in progress) and i would like to see what how it's doin with claw but i'm working on my 6L Belly (idk if i go lucky and spam fuse or with the master recyp? :/ i'm kind of unlucky AF)

edit : what should we take as a Claw user? Forces of Nature, Soul raker? Claw of the Pride?(dosen't sound great, so many point wasted)?

Edit 2 : on paper, from what i took, we loose 90%crit chance, 45%Crit multi
And we got : 6% ele pen, 40% ele dmg with weapon, 4% life.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 12, 2017, 5:02:57 PM
Has someone done atziri uber izaro uber atziri or shaper with this build yet? Im having insane trouble with map bosses the single target dmg isnt enough at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info