[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
LynXx_ wrote:
I could use some advice on what to upgrade next aswell. Gear seems good, no hard problems with anything atm. Would like to boost dps a bit more tho. I need enchant on my boots, fixing tonight, bought some new one thats why.

More levels. Your HP looks fine from what I see, so you could trade some HP passives for the crit multi, another jewel, etc. For example, you can trade 16% eva and 8% hp near Vaal Pact for a jewel with 7% hp and 2 dmg mods. Then take the HP back later. Can even squeeze out a bit more DPS and HP from the jewel you have, but could be a bit pricey for the return.
New weapon. Non-crafted atk speed and crafted or non-crafted crit chance will add a substantial amount of dps. I just got crit chance claws and my crit chance went up by 6.5% pre-Diamond flask, and yours would probably go up more with Diamond rings. But high double elemental with APS and Crit will beat high triple elemental and only APS or Crit for this build.
Read the last few pages about ST support gems. A lot of debate and details over what to use at what stage of the game. Added Cold, Ice Bite, Crit Strike, Elemental Focus for bosses, etc. But I'm pretty sure Lightning Pen is not going to be as good in 3.0 for this build.
Use Elemental Weakness instead of Assassin's Mark in Herald. Pairs nicely with all of the cold dmg we do now, plus crit nerfs.
OoS can guarantee curse with EW and Curse on Hit. Good for bosses with no minions to proc Herald curse.
If you want to squeeze some more dmg out of flasks, you can switch an HP potion for 15% elemental Atziri's Promise. You'll need to spam 4 flasks together, but +15% ele dmg can be a nice boost for only 1C.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
LynXx_ wrote:
I could use some advice on what to upgrade next aswell. Gear seems good, no hard problems with anything atm. Would like to boost dps a bit more tho. I need enchant on my boots, fixing tonight, bought some new one thats why.

More levels. Your HP looks fine from what I see, so you could trade some HP passives for the crit multi, another jewel, etc. For example, you can trade 16% eva and 8% hp near Vaal Pact for a jewel with 7% hp and 2 dmg mods. Then take the HP back later. Can even squeeze out a bit more DPS and HP from the jewel you have, but could be a bit pricey for the return.
New weapon. Non-crafted atk speed and crafted or non-crafted crit chance will add a substantial amount of dps. I just got crit chance claws and my crit chance went up by 6.5% pre-Diamond flask, and yours would probably go up more with Diamond rings. But high double elemental with APS and Crit will beat high triple elemental and only APS or Crit for this build.
Read the last few pages about ST support gems. A lot of debate and details over what to use at what stage of the game. Added Cold, Ice Bite, Crit Strike, Elemental Focus for bosses, etc. But I'm pretty sure Lightning Pen is not going to be as good in 3.0 for this build.
Use Elemental Weakness instead of Assassin's Mark in Herald. Pairs nicely with all of the cold dmg we do now, plus crit nerfs.
OoS can guarantee curse with EW and Curse on Hit. Good for bosses with no minions to proc Herald curse.
If you want to squeeze some more dmg out of flasks, you can switch an HP potion for 15% elemental Atziri's Promise. You'll need to spam 4 flasks together, but +15% ele dmg can be a nice boost for only 1C.

Thanks alot for your quick feedback and advice. I dont really feel the need for 2 HP potions, so might aswell go for an Atziri's.

I'll read up on the ST support, didn't even notice. Again thanks for your feedback, I'll return back when I've been looking at this stuff.
Can someone post updated gem links? Because every linked gear has different setup and i am confused which one to pick.
"
Can someone post updated gem links? Because every linked gear has different setup and i am confused which one to pick.

My suggestion:

ST > GMP > added light > EDWA > icebite > added cold

Apparently ele focus is a bit more tooltip dps over added cold but the colors are different, and it only becomes slightly better when its a guardian/shaper that you can't shock/ignite/chill.

Therefore I would not use ele focus.
"

For reference, you are using:
ST > GMP / Slower > WED > Added Light > Ice Bite > Added Cold. For people with 5-link, Ice Bite is more dmg with 7+ frenzy, but Ice Bite also has the Freeze and extra frenzy generation. Below either 6 or 7 charges and Added Cold will add more flat DPS without the extra stuff.

Keep what you have for the level you are, but you should upgrade to 20% ST and other quality gems within budget. Easy 10% atk speed for just having 20% ST costing like 5 chaos. As you continue to upgrade your equipment and get more levels, there are several pages discussing different combinations like Crit Strike, Elemental Focus, etc. But the links you have now are sufficient enough to carry you into upper tiers and you can swap it later, if you want, as the other gear is upgraded. I'm running T10+ fine with the same link set-up (need to optimize some other stuff and fill atlas more before pushing higher).
Thank You for so fast reply. Im not even running 4l gems yet bcs waiting for 73 lvl for better bases. What about other links 4l/3l? Like orb of storms linked with curse or better link herald to curse on hit + EW? Thank You for ur time.
"
Thank You for so fast reply. Im not even running 4l gems yet bcs waiting for 73 lvl for better bases. What about other links 4l/3l? Like orb of storms linked with curse or better link herald to curse on hit + EW? Thank You for ur time.

Herald Curse > OoS Curse. Herald curse will improve map clear passively while Orb is usually used actively for bosses. You do have a Hatred in your helm which shouldn't be used in this build (low phys dmg). And since Rat's is used in this build, I would go ahead and try to roll it 2G 2R so you can maintain Fortify buff while clearing. Might as well use the empty slot for free 20% dmg reduction.

You can also throw Golem + Minion Life into empty sockets on gloves and throw a Power Charge on Crit into the empty blue with Orb to get a bit of crit on bosses. Then just wait for new gloves/boots to active OoS Curse + PCoC.
Thank You i have hatred because i checked wrong gem and i thought i have to go hatred. Noticed my mistake like hour ago and now im lvling wrath. Thank You for help
Bought myself a new claw, changed around some of the gems. dps went up a good amount

How significant is the damage increase for spectral throw damage on helmet ? Would you rather buy say a 21 wrath and 21 lightning damage or buy a rats nest with 40% increased spectral throw damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info