[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Ignore the edit... my post was stupid haha. Great build having alot of fun! Still struggling with survival however i think it's mostly from not having enough +life on my neck/ring and missing a few nodes in talent tree :)
IGN: Zanitth
Last edited by ZanithX on Aug 31, 2017, 9:52:43 AM
"
ElJanek wrote:
Hey guys can u share which The Pantheon powers in this build we using and upgrading?

Thanks.

Fully upgraded Lunaris
Yugul
Hey, can someone tell me what I need to do to bring my dps up?https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SSJ_Spartan/characters
"
SSJ_Spartan wrote:
Hey, can someone tell me what I need to do to bring my dps up?https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SSJ_Spartan/characters

- AS on your weapon
- inc. Elemental dmg on belt
- jewels with the 3 stats priorized like mentioned in the guide

those 3 steps should be enough to boost your dps quite a lot.
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
"
To me a perfect jewel would be something like: 7% life, 12% projectile damage, 8% attack speed with daggers, 18% crit multi with one handed weapons
;) 3 preff + 1 suff , good story bro...
TOP jewel for this build: 7% life \8% attack speed with claw \12% projectile damage\ 5% attack speed

Ya... lol. Learned a lot more about jewels recently and would have to change the one mod. But hey I said my perfect jewel would be that, not that it was possible to get it!
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
SSJ_Spartan wrote:

- AS on your weapon
- inc. Elemental dmg on belt
- jewels with the 3 stats priorized like mentioned in the guide

those 3 steps should be enough to boost your dps quite a lot.

To add to this:

2 unnecessary points to dex below Finesse. Re-roll to pick up another jewel.
Change Sulphur to Diamond Flask. 30% chance to crit works out to +21% crit chance with Lucky Flask.
% gems. 20% Spectral is 10% attack speed. And all of the other gems will quickly add up some extra damage once leveled.
Attack speed on gloves.
If you swap Slower Projectiles to the Added Cold in your helm, you can 4-link OoS to CoH Elemental Weakness to guarantee curse bosses when nothing else is dying to trigger Herald. Useful for bosses that don't have monsters in the area.
You can also Bauble your flasks to squeeze some extra uptime on your flasks before needing to use them again. But I NPC flasks while pre-map leveling, so I usually have a bunch spare for that.

Other upgrades:
Right ring and amulet could use some more WED and life. Slightly tricky since you'll need the int from your necklace unless you invest some passives to +30 int.
For all the guys (Beginners like me) who dont know what to upgrade next.
I upgraded my old claw (1.6 AS) to a just 30c one (1.89 AS) Its a HUGE boost to nearly everything; leech, DPS, survivability. My old claw had more DPS, but its definively second priority
old one:

new one:

oh and @goofy: Thank you very much for this build. Its a lot of Fun to play it :)
IGN:
Droganaut
Last edited by Octagon1 on Aug 31, 2017, 11:32:28 AM
hey guys,

i'm struggling with the t11 corrupted rare excavation map for the shaper orb right now.

5,5k hp but only 18k dps in hideout.
is it the low life leech, cause of the damage or am i missing something else defensive-wise ?

right now i'm saving up for the vinktar flask and get my gems to lvl20.
i hope survivability will improve though these upgrades, but can't really imagine. hp should be enough i guess.

any help is appreciated.
"
hekkktorr wrote:
any help is appreciated.

Could be the mods on the map, but the dmg is a bit low.

Upgrade your jewels. You want projectile damage, not speed. Check the jewel section again for other mods you can look for, but you want hp + 2 dmg mods on each jewel.
Do your Uber Lab. 40% ele dmg and elemental immune is huge.
I would trade Silver Flask for Wise Oak or Sulphur until you get a light pen/atk Vessel.
Attack speed on gloves.
WED on right ring and amulet.
More WED and resists on belt (replaces missed crafted light resist on gloves).
Start saving for atk speed and crit chance weapon. You should be able to craft something on your weapon to add a bit of dps for now. You can also try picking up some just AS and high elemental claws to annul to craft crit chance, but beware the risk. See my wep for an example of a cheap YOLO annul.
Did you take Kill bandit reward instead of Alira? You may want to reset that to pick up 15% ele resist and 20% crit multi. The resists will help alleviate jewelry needing resists to have space for more dmg mods.
You can reset 4 passives of HP or the INT jewel + 1 HP passive to gets 40% WED and resist penetrate and replace those points as you level up. But if you get rid of the jewel, you'll possibly need an accessory with more INT to make up for losing 20 INT or will need to de-lvl gems.
I could use some advice on what to upgrade next aswell. Gear seems good, no hard problems with anything atm. Would like to boost dps a bit more tho. I need enchant on my boots, fixing tonight, bought some new one thats why.

Last edited by LynXx_ on Aug 31, 2017, 3:10:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info