[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Fireturd wrote:
Hello,

Look at your build. then look at mine or someone else who is at endgame. You will be able to see what you are missing.

would you mind turning your profile public? id love to take a peak at yours and compare to mine.

"
iltamon wrote:
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
"
iltamon wrote:
Hi everyone, and thanks for the build!

Earlier today I finally finished leveling and started to dabble on mapping. I bought some quickly scrounged up gear with the intention of getting my feet off the ground. I was wondering if some of you nice helpful fellas could take a quick peek on my gear and gems and suggest which pieces I should start upgrading with!

5/6L Belly of the Beast perhaps? Most likely 5L for starters, I ain't made of chaos orbs :p

Thanks !

Get flasks for dmg, wise oak/atziri (cheap)/ diamond flask to replace evasion/granite and quicksilver flasks.

My gear isn't that great but facerolled a t12 with ease... I check everyday to see if someone sells a 3 element claw with high rolls and with 20% att speed... 3 days and nothing.

No survival issues either which kinda surprised me, but the dodge/evasion doing it's work really nice. With a better GG claw all content will become trivial.

Alright thanks for the help! Splurged and bought myself a cheap 5l Belly, also bought Diamond and Azitri's flask. Didn't buy the oak wood yet, but will at some point soon. Now what should I go upgrade next?

Also how do you keep your lightning golem alive? Mine seems to die very often..

you just need to keep resummoning it. once your clear times goes up the golem will stay alive on its own usually. but will still need to be resummoned quite often. youll get used to it i promise.
Last edited by ABADDONTHEWICKED on Aug 30, 2017, 8:12:01 PM
last my post i deleted by forum lag > so i post it here 2d time, sorry.

for some, who wanna know abour best weapons for this build i post this info
gem set up-(all 21 lvl)-ST+GMP+WED+LD+CD+CRIT
in HD with only 21 Wrath+20 HoI+ 20 L Golem
this is 3 most powerfull claws 270 EDPS vs 276 Edps vs 382 EDPS
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

So, as u can see, best one is to get t1 light+cold flat dmg>2.03 APS>7.6%+crit>WED>CRIT MULT>fire flat dmg
Info for gems. Most power come from 3 gems, if u wanna min max this build try to fined:
1. 21lvl/20Q add light
2. 21lvl/20Q add cold
3. 21lvl/20Q ST
4. 21lvl/20Q Crit (but if u got low crit based claw, ignorre it)
last-> all 21lvl gems like WED give u 1 % more dmg
Elem focus is best for Shaper+some guards(Minotaur+Hydra) on Chimera and Phoenix adds crit with freeze ROX for me.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Aug 30, 2017, 9:46:19 PM
I modified the build a bit (I'm using a sword instead of a claw because they're much more affordable and I grabbed cold damage nodes instead of lightning since I have ice bite and added cold damage), but I was able to kill shaper for the first time on my first try! Thanks for the awesome build!
IGN: Disjunction
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
last my post i deleted by forum lag > so i post it here 2d time, sorry.

for some, who wanna know abour best weapons for this build i post this info
gem set up-(all 21 lvl)-ST+GMP+WED+LD+CD+CRIT
in HD with only 21 Wrath+20 HoI+ 20 L Golem
this is 3 most powerfull claws 270 EDPS vs 276 Edps vs 382 EDPS
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

So, as u can see, best one is to get t1 light+cold flat dmg>2.03 APS>7.6%+crit>WED>CRIT MULT>fire flat dmg
Info for gems. Most power come from 3 gems, if u wanna min max this build try to fined:
1. 21lvl/20Q add light
2. 21lvl/20Q add cold
3. 21lvl/20Q ST
4. 21lvl/20Q Crit (but if u got low crit based claw, ignorre it)
last-> all 21lvl gems like WED give u 1 % more dmg
Elem focus is best for Shaper+some guards(Minotaur+Hydra) on Chimera and Phoenix adds crit with freeze ROX for me.

Using 21/20 light pen instead of added cold, tooltip is lesser, but the damage is still there.
I tried swaping Crit chance for other gems, tried 20/20 crit multi and 20/20 ele focus.
Tooltip-wise ele focus is the highest(like 10k above crit chance),
Crit multi also shows higher tooltip(something like 5k more, and i get like 480 crit multi)
But for the actuall damage, i am not quite sure what to choose, since Diamond flask doesnt affect tooltip.Did shaper with ele focus, did with crit chance, didnt felt much of difference.
BEHOLD. BOW IN THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS. jk, but super happy to pick up this bad boy yesterday. (min-maxing this build fo sho!) Thank you Jedi for your input for gem setups. Ill be scooping up some lvl 21 gems soon

Ok so I don't really know how to link my stuff here, but if anyone has the time to look at my gear and tell me what should i buy to improve i would very much appreciate that. This is my second build so i don't really know what to get.
Thanks for your answers :-)

I'll stay on that "ele focus for shaper, else inc crit" thing. I'm actually far from reaching shaper so .... it doesn't matter.

Could you advise me on which is better between add lightning dmg/add cold dmg, ice bite/light pen ?

I don't really know how tu link my 6L besides ST/GMP(or SP)/EDWA/ICS. Actually my 2 other gems are "added lightning dmg + lightning penetration", but would something like "added cold dmg+ice bite" or "added cold dmg + ice pen or "added cold dmg+added lightning dmg" provide better dps outputs ?
And don't worry I read the changelog stating that icebite/added cold dmg is UNTESTED ;-P
"
Using 21/20 light pen instead of added cold, tooltip is lesser, but the damage is still there.
I tried swaping Crit chance for other gems, tried 20/20 crit multi and 20/20 ele focus.
Tooltip-wise ele focus is the highest(like 10k above crit chance),
Crit multi also shows higher tooltip(something like 5k more, and i get like 480 crit multi)
But for the actuall damage, i am not quite sure what to choose, since Diamond flask doesnt affect tooltip.Did shaper with ele focus, did with crit chance, didnt felt much of difference.

Classic setup(with light pen) of gem is really good too, and i run it. Its a bit better on Uber(shaper), but on mapping(standart boss fight) its sux vs add cold. Crit mult 480 on what chance to crit? 30%+? LOL
Crit mult without good crit chance = 0
Add cold more universial set up IMHO.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Aug 31, 2017, 7:54:01 AM
"
To me a perfect jewel would be something like: 7% life, 12% projectile damage, 8% attack speed with daggers, 18% crit multi with one handed weapons
;) 3 preff + 1 suff , good story bro...
TOP jewel for this build: 7% life \8% attack speed with claw \12% projectile damage\ 5% attack speed
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Aug 31, 2017, 8:22:37 AM
Hey guys can u share which The Pantheon powers in this build we using and upgrading?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info