[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

might want to update the Weapon section where you talk about the "Dagger" being the most important weapon.
Can you check my profile on BananaBowler character? I'm having a hard time dealing with bosses every time I swap gems to slower projectile because they have shorter range. It's so hard to get in the right position. Any advice? This is my first time playing spectral throw btw.
lvl : 88
so far so good.
I have 5000 life, I can die due to my lack of skills but how can i improve my items and passive?

Items
Spoiler

Passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAEJAdEFLQW1Bx4M8g5ID6sRlhR1Ff0WvxcmGYoi6iP2JIsk_SaVKgsqODB8MgE31Dy-Ps9B0EMxR35JUUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6Whpbr13yX3Bh4mHrYlpirGOnZU1noGyMb1dwUnTtdct313gZelN6hHrvfXV_K4Nth3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5AKlS6XBpsmnaqhIqJApMKly6_rsXyyGbTFuNm74702vea-p8GgwuzDM8M6w-bEos2Yz3rQrdN-1CPY1drB3UbdSN-Y45_nVOpi7T_uDu968NX0-P1u_rr_3g==?accountName=BigJobless&characterName=Jobless_Harbinger

I really need advice
Hi everyone, and thanks for the build!

Earlier today I finally finished leveling and started to dabble on mapping. I bought some quickly scrounged up gear with the intention of getting my feet off the ground. I was wondering if some of you nice helpful fellas could take a quick peek on my gear and gems and suggest which pieces I should start upgrading with!

5/6L Belly of the Beast perhaps? Most likely 5L for starters, I ain't made of chaos orbs :p

Thanks !
Last edited by iltamon on Aug 30, 2017, 5:57:06 PM
"
iltamon wrote:

Earlier today I finally finished leveling and started to dabble on mapping. I bought some quickly scrounged up gear with the intention of getting my feet off the ground. I was wondering if some of you nice helpful fellas could take a quick peek on my gear and gems and suggest which pieces I should start upgrading with!

5/6L Belly of the Beast perhaps? Most likely 5L for starters, I ain't made of chaos orbs :p

Thanks !

Get flasks for dmg, wise oak/atziri (cheap)/ diamond flask to replace evasion/granite and quicksilver flasks.

My gear isn't that great but facerolled a t12 with ease... I check everyday to see if someone sells a 3 element claw with high rolls and with 20% att speed... 3 days and nothing.

No survival issues either which kinda surprised me, but the dodge/evasion doing it's work really nice. With a better GG claw all content will become trivial.
Thanks for the awesome build! Hopefully I'll get around it. :)
could some1 gimme a short guide of the best 6L setup for boss killing ?
well guys, has someone managed to complete Hall of grandmasters using this build cause I have issues)

So above was what I was talking about in an earlier post.
Images

Above shows how you get a larger area of spread when your cursor is closer to your character.
This is the case where having those Herald of Ice shatters is important. Your spectral weapons should one-shot the mobs, and then following explosions from them should fill in the gaps to kill the rest of the mobs. In theory.

This is the small area spread that the explosions wouldn't add to much area to.

So my interpretation of why Elemental Focus is not worth it, is because on any map that isn't corridors, the wider area gives you better clear speed.

I hope this helps people understand the other side better.

THIS TAKES UP A LOT OF SCREEN SPACE
PLEASE TRIM DOWN IF YOU QUOTE ME
Last edited by zell580 on Aug 30, 2017, 6:47:57 PM
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
"
iltamon wrote:

Thanks !

Get flasks for dmg, wise oak/atziri (cheap)/ diamond flask to replace evasion/granite and quicksilver flasks.

My gear isn't that great but facerolled a t12 with ease... I check everyday to see if someone sells a 3 element claw with high rolls and with 20% att speed... 3 days and nothing.

No survival issues either which kinda surprised me, but the dodge/evasion doing it's work really nice. With a better GG claw all content will become trivial.

Alright thanks for the help! Splurged and bought myself a cheap 5l Belly, also bought Diamond and Azitri's flask. Didn't buy the oak wood yet, but will at some point soon. Now what should I go upgrade next?

Also how do you keep your lightning golem alive? Mine seems to die very often..
Last edited by iltamon on Aug 30, 2017, 7:15:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info