[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but I'm having a hard time killing the guardians. All other content (up to tier 16) is easy.

I know I'm missing the helm enchant and attack speed on gloves, and maybe I need a better claw. Also the vinktar's flask is not the best. Would that make a world of difference? Maybe my gem setup is not optimal as well?

Anyways, I would like some feedback on how to improve from here.

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by Duskay on Aug 31, 2017, 7:52:00 PM
Hey, i wondered if someone could look though my gear, i know im missing a lot, but feel like i have the basic, but im having some small problems around bosses.

I tried looking through, but i coulden't find the best 5 link, not sure if its removing lightning pen and dmg, and taking ice bite and elemental focus, or keeping lighting dmg and just replace lightning pen with ice bite?

And last question, he got 30% spell block chance, no idea where he got that from, so i wondered if someone could answer that.

Thanks for the answer.
"
rednever wrote:
How significant is the damage increase for spectral throw damage on helmet ? Would you rather buy say a 21 wrath and 21 lightning damage or buy a rats nest with 40% increased spectral throw damage

I was curious this myself about ST enchant. In PoB with my gear (dunno if all buffs are turned on, also no flasks) ST w/o enchant is 272k, ST w/ 40% enchant is 290k, this is 18k (~7%) difference. For comparsion, going from 20/20 wrath/added lighning to 21/21 bump my dps from 272k to 285k. So its up to you. But in my opinion this semi small buff from 40%ST is not worth 400chaos.... I would rather buy new claw or up my gems to 21+.

Btw guys, do you make your resistances equal for the Wise Oak flask? Right now i have 92/92/92 and today i found 2 new rings, both are great upgrades in terms of DPS. But my resists gonna shift and its a real pain to make them equal again :(

I would try and have your cold dmg highest tbh. We are doing a lot of cold damage rn. Ofcourse balance would be best. But hard af.
"
Duskay wrote:

Aside from what you listed and corrupting your gems, only 2 things stand out to me:
1. Your jewels need an upgrade. Only HP and 1 dmg mod each, should be HP and 2 dmg each.
2. You are using Onslaught in your helm. But we have Onslaught when we are at max Frenzy charges which is always, so seems like a waste. If you put Wrath in its place, you will free up a slot for Vaal Grace + Vaal Haste with Increased Duration.

Not very much help, sorry.

"
Kjetle wrote:
Hey, i wondered if someone could look though my gear, i know im missing a lot, but feel like i have the basic, but im having some small problems around bosses.

I tried looking through, but i coulden't find the best 5 link, not sure if its removing lightning pen and dmg, and taking ice bite and elemental focus, or keeping lighting dmg and just replace lightning pen with ice bite?

And last question, he got 30% spell block chance, no idea where he got that from, so i wondered if someone could answer that.

Thanks for the answer.

Your characters are hidden. Go into Privacy Settings and enable characters if you want assistance with gear/passives.

ST > GMP / Slower > WED > Added Lightning > ?

The 5th slow is either Ice Bite or Added Cold. Added Cold is more dmg, especially early game. Ice Bite has Frenzy generation, chance to freeze, and more dmg with 6 or 7+ charges.

10% spell dodge while phasing. The screenshot may have been taken with Phase Acrobatics, not sure.

And for Wise Oak, if you can't make all 3 match, try to make Cold and Lightning the same and higher than fire as we do more cold/lightning than fire. Then you will get cold/light pen and fire reduction.
Hello guys, I'm currently using this build and i like it a lot. I would appreciate some help with what i should focus on next. Should i focus on getting a tri ele weapon next?

I have a belly of the beast that im working on to get 6 linked, so that will hopefully come soon enough.

Also, disregard the Biscos, Only using it for farming. When i "push" content, i obviously replace the neck with a DPS increasing neck.

Here's the link to my profile. I'm sure you can figure out which one im playing. ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Valienca/characters
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Duskay wrote:

Aside from what you listed and corrupting your gems, only 2 things stand out to me:
1. Your jewels need an upgrade. Only HP and 1 dmg mod each, should be HP and 2 dmg each.
2. You are using Onslaught in your helm. But we have Onslaught when we are at max Frenzy charges which is always, so seems like a waste. If you put Wrath in its place, you will free up a slot for Vaal Grace + Vaal Haste with Increased Duration.

Not very much help, sorry.

-

Thanks for the tips, I'll work on it!
Going to give this build a try...

POB only shows me having 79k DPS for ST though...

Gear
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
we have Onslaught when we are at max Frenzy charges which is always, so seems like a waste.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but where is this mechanic coming from?
What does make ST>WED>Ice bite>Add cold>Add lightning>GMP better than ST>WED>inc crit chance>lightning pen>Add lightning>GMP?

according to POB, the old set up has more dps ??

Also Assassin's mark shows more dps than ele weakness, am i missing some thing important here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info