[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I really like this build and am enjoying it. My main problem is that I feel like I die alot. Admittedly my internet is trash so that is part of it (hard to dodge / react sometimes). Can folks take a look at my char and give me some advice on where to best improve? Char is TalaMoWhut.

I recognize I don't have a belly, but they so expensive in league right now and PoB tells me it'd only give me like 300 more health anyway.

Edit: I'm also interested in how we regen mana effectively. Right now its through the mana-per-hit on my claw. Is there a different way besides this specific claw-base to regen mana?

Open to all suggestions though, thanks everyone!
Last edited by Aevaris on Aug 27, 2017, 9:29:07 AM
"
Hey Guys :D yesterday i bought this beauty for 400c:

Verified

Today i found this one:

Verified

Not sure which to take, i like the Mana on Hit, but the DPS from the second one is even higher and i can try to get 27% crit chance

Thanks

Use the new one you found! higher APS will make a big difference.
Last edited by Ramziese on Aug 27, 2017, 9:29:04 AM
The build is excellent, currently at level 77, and with medium equipment, I can clean the maps quickly. And the single target is also very good, it shows only 12k of dps, however I kill faster than my marauder cyclone that has 30k dps. The only problem of the current build, is the high cost of belly of the beast, taking it without problems.
"
pitrek46 wrote:
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Guys, what am I missing?

I invested a lot in this character and currency and honestly im not killing the bosses fast as guide has promised! Idk whats wrong, and my only hideout dps is 30k with auras and golems, I see some people achieve a lot more and im having if not better gear than them then equal.

Your gear is kinda "ok" nothing special, first of all take POINT BLANK, second of all, bosses hp got buffed, its not melting like in the previous leagues.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've played few variations of this build in previous leagues, its solid, makes all content pretty easily. Having 52k on gmp at HO now, with 5500 hp using darkrays, pretty fine, and i am sure that i can squeeze easily 60k without too much effort.

My stuff.

How are you generating the Endurance Charges to use the Immortal Call in your shield?
Been running this build and liking it so far... im level 88 and ive been searchin for the next few upgrades i need to do ... can anyone look at my ranger and give me some pointers... i just bought the tri ele damage claw im using...but my old one gave me more dps( its on my swap)...still relatively new to poe
why u dont take the 1 note between vaal pact and Forces of Nature instead of Finesse so u safe 1 point

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAP8ACRIBAHyv6wHRokD0-KEixKK74_66fXXTfiP2jX1Nklb6fyv9brF8w-aNuTB8UUeNv9QjPs-95pcGGYrDOnfXFHVbr04qTP9DMcMzWhrawXTtBS16741-zZjqYnXLvqdlTb02LlMqOCLqMgGyGc96Yet6U5sm3UZjpxGBBbXC7LTFDPKly2KsbIydqhX9jYHBoHgZb1c2PetjES8rCl3yAx4fQSoLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVFr_b52wI8YqbtYTFYlrfmKTCR37TbzfU7T_nVCT9_97jn2egh3ZKfQ5IEZYBCbjZ3UgHHpUu8NVJUejWFyZ6hNCtQdBfcINtPL7Y1QAAAAAA
"
Ramziese wrote:
"
pitrek46 wrote:
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Guys, what am I missing?

I invested a lot in this character and currency and honestly im not killing the bosses fast as guide has promised! Idk whats wrong, and my only hideout dps is 30k with auras and golems, I see some people achieve a lot more and im having if not better gear than them then equal.

Your gear is kinda "ok" nothing special, first of all take POINT BLANK, second of all, bosses hp got buffed, its not melting like in the previous leagues.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've played few variations of this build in previous leagues, its solid, makes all content pretty easily. Having 52k on gmp at HO now, with 5500 hp using darkrays, pretty fine, and i am sure that i can squeeze easily 60k without too much effort.

My stuff.

How are you generating the Endurance Charges to use the Immortal Call in your shield?

You don't have to have endurance charges to use immortal call. Endurance charges increases the duration.
"
You don't have to have endurance charges to use immortal call. Endurance charges increases the duration.

Wrecked!!! Thanks for the info. Learn something new about this game every day!
Anyone tried out Hyaon's Fury with this? You can get a 420+eDPS one very cheap.
"
Octagon1 wrote:
"
Gondawn wrote:
I see OP says daggers are not viable now and we should use claws. But what's our stat priority on claws? Sorry I am new and don't get it

rtfm!

What?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info