[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey guys,

Could you help me identify where I am still failing on damage mitigation? I feel like my damage is fine but I die a lot. One thing I know is I don't have a belly, but PoB tells me it'd only offer like 300 additional HP.

Also, I like my claw but I know it could be better. My concern is how to best regen mana. I feel like it is coming almost solely from claw, or am I missing something?
"
Aevaris wrote:
Hey guys,

Could you help me identify where I am still failing on damage mitigation? I feel like my damage is fine but I die a lot. One thing I know is I don't have a belly, but PoB tells me it'd only offer like 300 additional HP.

Also, I like my claw but I know it could be better. My concern is how to best regen mana. I feel like it is coming almost solely from claw, or am I missing something?

belly and inc life % on 5 jewels is a MASSIVE life increase. PoBs belly is only a 35% one, aim for a 40% one theyre only a few chaos more. You also have next to no life on gloves and no life on 1 ring and very low on the other. % increases to life have greater effect the more flat life on gear you have. That's probably another reason why your PoB says you only get 300. You really need life on every single pc with this build, aim for MINIMUM 50 life on every single pc. You need inc life % on every jewel as well. Tbh you don't have a single good life roll on any pc of gear. Also remember the more dmg you have the more leech you have as well. I have over 5k life with very little investment, less than 100c for all my gear excluding belly but you can get a good belly 5 link as cheap as 80c now. I did 3 out of 4 guardians and all maps up to tier 16 and did the corrupted maps as well for bonus objectives on a 5link belly. Getting leech enchant on your boots is a big sustain boost as well but remember it writes over the implicit resists on two-toned boots but your resists should be easily covered by other gear so it shouldn't be a problem. Look for higher life rolls on your gear, boots, gloves, and belts are pretty cheap to get with good life on, especially belt. I have 139 life from my belt alone which is like 3-4 pcs of your gear. You need life everywhere, can't stress that enough. And even with good life rolls you need to dodge stuff, you really can't facetank everything with this build. With only around 5k life and not getting the extra leech nodes below duelist we can't take every hit or leech our way back up to full fast enough at times. You need to always be on the move against harder bosses like guardians and shaper. Accuracy and positioning matter as well, if you're not hitting your STs then you're not leeching. It only goes like 2 feet from your face with slow proj in so you have to be dodging then getting back in close really quick to do dmg and leech thru the smaller attacks. I commented above you with my gear or you can check my profile for my gear. It's budget and I have over 90-95k IN-GAME TOOLTIP dps with everything up and slow proj in for bosses. My total effective dps in PoB is 284,957.3, that's from straight importing my character with slow proj in. My setup is a little different than the guide but you can check my profile if you want. I did 3 out of 4 guardians for the first time ever at lv80 with a 5link and I did a rare Minotaur map while accidently leaving in GMP on a 5link so I basicallly had 1/2 or 1/3rd of my regular dmg and leech and only died twice so idk, its a really good build if you just follow the guide properly. Little things you think would'nt make a difference really add up. Also quality on gems is a massive dps boost, you don't think its much at first but when you add it all together I think I got an extra 1k from qualitying my main 6 link gems. You also only have 2 jewels and BOTH of them have the WRONG stats. You don't need cast speed and you don't use a cold spell so having that is useless and you shouldn't need the lightning resist either. Try crafting ones with the right stats, thats what I did because I was broke. Just use alterations on viridian jewels until you either get inc life %, global crit multi, proj dmg, atks spd, atk spd with claws, or crit multi with 1 handed melee weapons. If you get any of them other inc life % first, you need to augment them for inc life % because inc life % on every jewel is mandatory imo without insanely expensive gear with perf life rolls. If you don't get inc life % on the augment then you keep using alterations to reroll them and basically start again with the steps above. Once you have a magic viridian jewel with inc life % and a dmg modifier that you actually need, you regal it and hope for another stat you want. If you don't land one of the ones I listed above you sell it. You only keep the ones with 3 stats you actually need and will work with the build. 1 inc life % roll and the rest dmg mods. The ones you sell look up to check the prices on poe.trade, some can be worth a lot. I funded my entire build just by selling the jewels that I couldn't use when I was making them for myself. Alterations and Augments are cheap, it's just the regals that are more expensive but most rare jewels even with a shit stat like a resist can sell for at least a chaos as long as the stats aren't in conflict with one another but they shouldn't be anyways if you followed the process I said above. I didn't get a sinlge jewel doing this that didn't sell for at least 1c, most sold for 5-60c and one even for 80c.. I found that crit multi was more valuable to me than atk spd, it gave me a lot more dmg but either is fine. You want minimum 3 useful stats on your jewels, 4 if you have the currency to buy them or feel like gambling an exalt on your current ones. When I got 3 jewels it upped my life by about 400-600 and increased my dmg by probably 1-2k back when my tooltip was 14k in H.O. so it's worth getting the stats right. In PoE all these little things add up, when people don't follow the guide exactly as it was written then ask why they don't get the same dps it's kinda silly. You don't have the same results because you didn't actually do what the guide said.
Last edited by Kiitsune_ on Aug 27, 2017, 7:40:08 PM
"
m2tuu wrote:
thx for the reply, surviving isnt problem damage is problem.

Covered in the guide

"
Amperiex wrote:
Do we still go crit with this build? I've got 63% crit chance with inc critical strikes on ST. Or is it better to drop all crit nodes and go pure ele on everything?

Not sure what the correlation is between crit chance and QotF... Queen is not a bad armour especially if we benefit from movespeed... which we don't. QotF is just not on par with belly at all. As for crit we still go crit just much less. Sadly the days of getting 90%+ crit has become a thing of the past.

"
ElJanek wrote:
Hi guys how did you get right colours on belly? By single using or more than 2 blue/3blue?

Ty for reply

For anything in the game that needs more than 1 off color, use vorici chrome calculator.

"
naphzter wrote:
would dying sun be a good flask to use aswell for this build?

Not at all, and that is if dying sun was free (which it is not). Dying sun gives you 2 things. Inc Aoe and extra projectiles.

Increased aoe does not effect ST at all and extra projectiles would add to the total projectiles you have but has no other use for getting a wider clear. Since running GMP you already cover the whole screen so there is no point.
"
Not at all, and that is if dying sun was free (which it is not). Dying sun gives you 2 things. Inc Aoe and extra projectiles.

Increased aoe does not effect ST at all and extra projectiles would add to the total projectiles you have but has no other use for getting a wider clear. Since running GMP you already cover the whole screen so there is no point.

Would the 2 extra projectiles not add to the single target dmg though? Kind of like how you would use it with barrage? I was curious about Dying Sun as well.
Hey guys any suggestions on how I can improve my gear and progression towards t15/shaper/labs? Here is my gear, first PoE toon. I know about replacing GMP for slower during bosses/guardians, but I see a lot of people go variety of 6 links on their belly? Whats the best option? Thanks, feedback appreciated.

"
"

Would the 2 extra projectiles not add to the single target dmg though? Kind of like how you would use it with barrage? I was curious about Dying Sun as well.

Not entirely. Extra projectiles would work on single target but any given enemy can only be hit once every 0.3 seconds per ATTACK not per projectile. Seeing as we had 5+ aps (with daggers, claws have even more APS if rolled properly) it doesn't really change anything, between our attacks + the projectiles returning 1 projectile is already more than enough to hit every .3 seconds.

You can read more on this in the wiki under spectral throw.
Hello,

Currently leveling and following this build, so far it's been decent aside from the low HP but yeah ranger start... Generally not a problem, except vs boss where you get oneshot which gets old fast. Nothing to do with the guide really, but I hate low hp during leveling.

For use of wise oak over atziri flask, I assume the goal is to get 3 equal resists? Any tips for that? I don't see how it'd be possible easily unless you get it by chance somehow... If you cant get 3 equal resists then lightning resist being highest is the best? Or at that point would atziri be better?
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Aug 27, 2017, 10:58:49 PM
"
Tosì wrote:
Hey guys any suggestions on how I can improve my gear and progression towards t15/shaper/labs? Here is my gear, first PoE toon. I know about replacing GMP for slower during bosses/guardians, but I see a lot of people go variety of 6 links on their belly? Whats the best option? Thanks, feedback appreciated.

6l - ST, GMP, Added Cold, Ice Bite, Added Lightning , WED

This build is not a dedicated lab runner, you can do it but u need to respec Vaal Pact every single time you do lab. There is alot more cheaper builds to run labs.

For a boss melter, is nice to swap added cold with ELE focus, but i am melting shaper/bosses easily without it. Just get six link, minmax your gear and you should be fine.
Can someone pls link me a good passive tree ? Thanks!
"
pitrek46 wrote:
"
Tosì wrote:

6l - ST, GMP, Added Cold, Ice Bite, Added Lightning , WED

This build is not a dedicated lab runner, you can do it but u need to respec Vaal Pact every single time you do lab. There is alot more cheaper builds to run labs.

For a boss melter, is nice to swap added cold with ELE focus, but i am melting shaper/bosses easily without it. Just get six link, minmax your gear and you should be fine.

Thanks for the heads up. Why do I need to respec out of vaal pact for labs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info