[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
pitrek46 wrote:

This build is not a dedicated lab runner, you can do it but u need to respec Vaal Pact every single time you do lab. There is alot more cheaper builds to run labs.

What?? Why would you respec Vaal Pact? I am farming Uber Lab easily, without any Problems.
Two life flask are more than enough and with the Pantheon "Soul of Ryslatha" it is even more safe. :)
"

Plz can anyone tell me the prize of this ítem if i want to sell it?
Last edited by pvpkaos on Aug 28, 2017, 4:29:18 AM
Is 78k dps with slower projectiles, buffs and 7 frenzies low damage? feel like im lacking damage, that is without vinktar and viseoak
Last edited by naphzter on Aug 28, 2017, 4:44:49 AM
Hi ya, just hit level 20 on all my gems, most are 0 quality. Wondering if people actually re-roll them to 20% quality and start from level 1 again or just buy quality gems along the way or just buy 20/20 or 20/21 gems. Not sure if i have the patience to level them up all the way again on this character at least... Fun build BTW thanks GOOFY!
Hi, i dropped thief's torment prismatic ring and probably as you know it gives really good mana and health leech so it helps me so much right now. Should i use it or just buy rings with res and life?
"
naphzter wrote:
Is 78k dps with slower projectiles, buffs and 7 frenzies low damage? feel like im lacking damage, that is without vinktar and viseoak

Yes, that seems a bit low. My gear is not exceptional by any means, but I think I am around or over 100k with Flasks, buffs, and charges. Unhide your profile and I'll see if I can recommend any changes.

"
MartynZero wrote:
Hi ya, just hit level 20 on all my gems, most are 0 quality. Wondering if people actually re-roll them to 20% quality and start from level 1 again or just buy quality gems along the way or just buy 20/20 or 20/21 gems. Not sure if i have the patience to level them up all the way again on this character at least... Fun build BTW thanks GOOFY!

Personal preference. If you aren't planning to push further, then stay with level 20's. If you want to push further, I recommend leveling them back up since it is cheaper than spending 20 GCP's per gem. If you want to meet half way, search poe.trade for some gems with high %'s to level up to 20. May even find some like that already where people change builds, but could be much more expensive.

"
kayikci97 wrote:
Hi, i dropped thief's torment prismatic ring and probably as you know it gives really good mana and health leech so it helps me so much right now. Should i use it or just buy rings with res and life?

I am going to guess you are level 62 from your hidden profile. One of the most crucial things for survival is having max resists. For damage, having WED on your rings is pretty big as well.

If you take Blood Drinker and Soul Raker from the tree, that is a substantial amount of health/mana leech (works with elemental damage) that only gets bigger as your damage goes up. Your mana pool will also go up as you level up and you can do other stuff like take Primal Spirit to boost your mana pool (plus the other benefits).

If you still need further leech, some people take the hp/mana leech near Point Blank, but I think that is unnecessary as building more damage will boost Blood Drinker/Soul Raker to fairly high amounts.

Not sure what kind of claw you are using, but you can get ones with +HP or +HP/MP on hit. If you want more leech, avoid the phys damage leech on claws since we don't do very much physical damage.
"
troyano623 wrote:
Can someone pls link me a good passive tree ? Thanks!

??

Passive tree is fully updated in the guide.

"
Tosì wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Why do I need to respec out of vaal pact for labs?

You don't at all, I never did and had no issue. What that guy is getting at is that vaal pact stops your life from regening, so if you just whirl through traps and continue to get hit once your life flask(s) are depeleted your screwed.

This build also shreds ubers and is a lab runner just fine. Yes im sure there are better builds with 8k life and massive regen that can do better, but does not mean this build is bad for lab by any means.

"
pvpkaos wrote:
"

Plz can anyone tell me the prize of this ítem if i want to sell it?

Questions like these REALLY REALLY get under my skin. What in the world possible makes you think that posting your item in a build guide is the correct place to ask for a price check? Go pull up your internet browser and search poe.trade like every single other person. People asking for price checks in guild bug me (unless its something super weird) because most of the time they are just to lazy to go search poe.trade themselves. Posting it in a build guide is 100x worse than that.

"
MartynZero wrote:

I always flip my gems on all my builds. Very expensive to buy 20/20 or 21/20. Flip the gems, takes an hour or so to get back to like 18/20 and your fine. Corrupt them all at 20/20 and then buy ones that your rip horribly :).

"
kayikci97 wrote:

Thief's torment is a great early leveling ring... obviously it is not going to compare to anything you get end game. You do not need life gain on hit or mana gain on hit with your leech. So a rare ring with EDWA, high life, resists, and a bonus of flat ele dmg would be massive improvement.
If i'll switch from raider to scion Ele+Inqui or Ele+Raider will it kill this build? (for the being reflect proof)
I got a couple of questions!

1) why does My ST still look spectral while you guys got a shuriken more or less?
2) why my damage so damn low? I know claw ain't there neither my 5L belly but with it I have like 14k tooltip damage.
Is the wed on rings such a damage booster?

Cheers, flame on if needed
Guys any idea on what patheon skills to take?
I'm currently running the stun immunity and 25% reflect reduced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info