[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Ed_died wrote:
"
Reikwon wrote:
What's the best way to get the right colors on a 6L Belly?

ST-GMP-added cold-ice bite-ele dmg-added lightning
only added lightning is off colour, not very hard to roll using chromes

why are you saying " added cold, ice bite" when the build mainpage says otherwise?

Now i am confused, What is the best 6L to go for?? And what ele damage do we priorotice, fire, cold or lightning?
Last edited by naphzter on Aug 27, 2017, 4:40:25 AM
Hey Guys :D yesterday i bought this beauty for 400c:

Today i found this one:

Not sure which to take, i like the Mana on Hit, but the DPS from the second one is even higher and i can try to get 27% crit chance

Thanks
lol why are all of you using whirling blades, when you can use shield charge on this build?

IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
Its worth to use primordial might jewel or better sell in this build?
"
naphzter wrote:
"
Ed_died wrote:
"
Reikwon wrote:
What's the best way to get the right colors on a 6L Belly?

ST-GMP-added cold-ice bite-ele dmg-added lightning
only added lightning is off colour, not very hard to roll using chromes

why are you saying " added cold, ice bite" when the build mainpage says otherwise?

Now i am confused, What is the best 6L to go for?? And what ele damage do we priorotice, fire, cold or lightning?

Because that's what most people are using and the general consensus is that it works best this league. However, the author of this thread has not tested it (he stated it under changelog) that's why he did not put it under the gems section.

Main element is lightning.

ok thank you! also how do we generate powercharges on mobs?
Last edited by naphzter on Aug 27, 2017, 6:42:26 AM
"
naphzter wrote:

ok thank you! also how do we generate powercharges on mobs?

Orb of storms-PCoC-Ele weakness-Curse on hit

I only use it in big packs and bossing, crit was nerfed.
How is that even possible to have so much dps like that. I dont follow your build but it looks interesting to get so much dps. I wonder how
I see OP says daggers are not viable now and we should use claws. But what's our stat priority on claws? Sorry I am new and don't get it
"
Gondawn wrote:
I see OP says daggers are not viable now and we should use claws. But what's our stat priority on claws? Sorry I am new and don't get it

rtfm!

IGN:
Droganaut

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info