[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

What's the best way to get the right colors on a 6L Belly?
"
Reikwon wrote:
What's the best way to get the right colors on a 6L Belly?

ST-GMP-added cold-ice bite-ele dmg-added lightning
only added lightning is off colour, not very hard to roll using chromes
"
pitrek46 wrote:
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Guys, what am I missing?

I invested a lot in this character and currency and honestly im not killing the bosses fast as guide has promised! Idk whats wrong, and my only hideout dps is 30k with auras and golems, I see some people achieve a lot more and im having if not better gear than them then equal.

Your gear is kinda "ok" nothing special, first of all take POINT BLANK, second of all, bosses hp got buffed, its not melting like in the previous leagues.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've played few variations of this build in previous leagues, its solid, makes all content pretty easily. Having 52k on gmp at HO now, with 5500 hp using darkrays, pretty fine, and i am sure that i can squeeze easily 60k without too much effort.

My stuff.

I have 10ex atm, should I save more for some amazing claw or should i buy 40% ST dmg on rats nest?
go for helm enchant, "awesome" claw costs like 40+ xD
Does % increased area damage on jewels work for us?

Last edited by DuFFzbar on Aug 26, 2017, 9:17:39 PM
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Does % increased area damage on jewels work for us?

ST is not aoe skill, so no
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Aug 26, 2017, 9:31:18 PM
Does anyone have an updated tree? Or if this is current tree any other tweaks that you have noticed helped a lot? I am going for a HC version for new league
Last edited by paidcriminal on Aug 27, 2017, 3:00:01 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
azaanis wrote:
Eh, this guide is so misleading, I'm lost.
Are we looking for same stats in claws as stated in gear breakdown for daggers? Why there's 3.0 in title when guide isn't updated at all, just some small changelog in the beginning.

Guide is pretty straight forward. It was made in a previous league and updated each league for what has changed. Am I to be expected to run nothing but this character every league until the day I die?

Does mathil or lifting or ziggy or any of the other guide makers out there redo the guide each time and redo char each time a new league/patch hits? No they simply put an update section and let you know what has changed with the build.

As for the change of claws/daggers how is that hard to follow? The stats and everything you go for is the same exact on claws as it is dagger... So it is stated for claws you get tri ele dmg roll + crit chance + attack speed. SO guess what now you get a claw that has tri ele dmg roll + crit chance + attack speed.

How is that hard?
I didn't mean no offence, I don't expect you to run this build every league and no I don't expect you to redo whole guide, I wouldn't even expect you to answer these questions after all this time, really. What I'd expect on the other hand is updated information since it's supposed to be 3.0 guide (two or three lines of text actually) to not confuse any stupid people like me, so you don't have to waste your time on answering any further stupid questions like mine.

I can see that changelog on top of the thread, some people may skip it, some people could miss it and some people expect that there's only information about what was changed in the guide (like patch notes, -updated skill tree 3.0 etc.)

Then they see a skill tree, they see claw nodes, then they check out gear breakdown and something is not right. Daggers, wtf? How someone like me, who's new the game can be confident that we are looking for exactly same stats in claws as we did in daggers? (this game is pretty fu. complicated, I don't know if any weapon can have identical modifiers)
If someone didn't read the changelog, how can he trust rest of the guide if section about our main weapon and gems is not updated? He'll just look for other build - and yeah, it's not your problem, I know.
Last edited by azaanis on Aug 27, 2017, 4:58:34 AM
Hey guys first of all thanks for the anwers i already improved some of my gear and tried to get some more damage by using different skill gems combinations.
Currently i am playing on a 5l with lightning penetration.
According to Path of Building my damage is even on a 5l higher than it would be on a 6l with adden cold and ice bite.
Maybe its just buggy idk i am using the latest version of it.
"
NoZero wrote:
hi

very thanks for your guide, very fun to play.
i miss a lot of gear, i know :p

i have change ur tree just a bit.
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQEACBIDAH2v6wHRokD0-KEixKK74_66fXXTfiP2jX1Nkn8r_W6xfMPmjbkwfFFHjb_UIz7PveaXBsM6QzHDM1oa2sF07QUtjX7NmOpidcu-p2VNvTYqODIBshnPemHrelObJt1GY6cRgbTFDPKly2KsbIydqhX9jYHBoHgZb1c2PetjES8rCl3yAx4fQSoLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVFr-btYTFYlrfmDfU7T_nVCT9_97jn2egh3ZKfQ5IEZYBCbjZ3UgHHpUu8NVJUTBx3ahLeDpCLlPTb3fXVvoUdaTCTP9OKluvwuwFtRmK6NYi6kd-eu8XJnqE0K1B0F9wg208vtjVAAAAAAA=

notice the 2 point to link the duelist and ranger part are gone, and ive link them with the point just above forces of natures.
we win 1 points.

the question is what to do with this point.
ive removes a jewell (the top one whos cost 3 pts) and i have now 4 free pts.

in this exmeple i take phase acrobatic (but will be refund later i guess)

it is preferable to keep 1 jewell insted of poptential Big key ston (phase acro, claws of the maggie, claws of the pride, or else ..)

or mayby keep the jewel, and take 0,4% life leech (near vitality void) (or mana but dont need it i think)

i know jewell are powerfull.

wanna some different opinion ^^

ps: yeah u noticed, im not english, lol

up :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info