[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Today I hit the jackpot... with 4 fuses. Yeah, four.

Now this build feels better (eventhough I'm missing a shitton of nodes/gear/levels) :D
"
shanisha wrote:
Do we really need that shield on lategame? other than qol of the hits never miss, does it do that much of a difference even if we dont have gear with accuracy?

What about belly, would a evasion based rare with good rolls outshine it?

on another matter would you think that a 2h based with kaoms heart be an possible alternative adjusting the dagger nodes for another thing?

I am playing without shield lvl 76 and i most of the time dont miss. Actually for me is better to get shield with 1 500+ evasion, resists (especially chaos which is big problem late) and 100 max life.

Belly is the same problem. This build is based on evasion and dodge (and shield block). There doesnt make sense to invest anything to armor, because of Acrobatics node, which give you -50% armour. So belly gives you +15 to all resists, 200+ evasion and 40% max life (that is realy good and probably the reason why creator of this build buy it). Tier 1 rare armors can be much better, thats my opinion. In eva armor you can get 119 to max life and over 2,5k evasion with best stats, that is not bad. You are missing lifes, but you are maxing evasion and dodge. Lifes you have to take from all items on your gear.
So how much of a difference would using a sword make? As there are very few high end daggers around and there are swords with 350 edps for like 2ex. Would the crit tank too much to justify switching or would it be still viable to push end game?
Didn't browse all the way through the pages but, how did you manage with the life/mana leech early on without getting any leech nodes?
Hi, id like to ask how you keep the damage of this build high during the leveling stages? Up to about level 65. Thanks.
"
Cozex wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Revenge of the hunted over written in blood I don't know why you would want to go that. You lose a decent amount of life for the same points

"Revenge of the Hunted" is 4% life per point (AND you get evasion), "Written in Blood" is 3.333% life per point since you don't take "Nightstalker",these points might not be worth it, but "Written in Blood" is definitely alot worse.

But we do take Nightstalker in the skill tree. But I was wondering that too. Written in blood I do think is a weird investment, as we don't really benefit from the ES but get health. As where revenge of the hunted we could benefit from the evasion and health.
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
Didn't browse all the way through the pages but, how did you manage with the life/mana leech early on without getting any leech nodes?

http://poe.trade/search/itonamamekinom

Sort them by EDPS.
A 200+ dps weap will take you to lvl 65.

for mana issues,i still use an elreon ring at lvl 74
"
shanisha wrote:
Do we really need that shield on lategame? other than qol of the hits never miss, does it do that much of a difference even if we dont have gear with accuracy?

on another matter would you think that a 2h based with kaoms heart be an possible alternative adjusting the dagger nodes for another thing?

I still use the shield for late game. 40 life, never miss, 31 block chance. Not much else you need on shield. The only other real option is to go with a super high evasion shield with higher life. Yes higher life would be nice, but to get 20% of your attacks (ish) missing, ill pass.

Belly is mainly for the life. This build is split between dodge, spell dodge, block, evasion, leech, fortify.

I think people are seeing their evasion is only like 30% and flipping out. Im up to high tier maps and am having no issues at all. Trust the system :)

"
Cozex wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Revenge of the hunted over written in blood I don't know why you would want to go that. You lose a decent amount of life for the same points

"Revenge of the Hunted" is 4% life per point (AND you get evasion), "Written in Blood" is 3.333% life per point since you don't take "Nightstalker",these points might not be worth it, but "Written in Blood" is definitely alot worse.

Revenge of the hunted you use 4 points to go off tree and get 4%, 4%, 8% life. For the same 4 points for written in blood you get 4%, 4%, 4%, 10% + the last 10 str you need to max your red gems. That's 6% extra life. So would I love 6% added life for evasion which isn't even huge on this build, no I wouldn't. I do get that I do not have nightstalker (atm) but I don't know if I will pick it up again or not.

"
AnubixcZ wrote:
"
shanisha wrote:

I am playing without shield lvl 76 and i most of the time dont miss. Actually for me is better to get shield with 1 500+ evasion, resists (especially chaos which is big problem late) and 100 max life.

Belly is the same problem. This build is based on evasion and dodge (and shield block). There doesnt make sense to invest anything to armor, because of Acrobatics node, which give you -50% armour. So belly gives you +15 to all resists, 200+ evasion and 40% max life (that is realy good and probably the reason why creator of this build buy it). Tier 1 rare armors can be much better, thats my opinion. In eva armor you can get 119 to max life and over 2,5k evasion with best stats, that is not bad. You are missing lifes, but you are maxing evasion and dodge. Lifes you have to take from all items on your gear.

I would completely disagree. This is NOT an evasion build, you pick up some and get some on tree and it gives you around 30% evasion yes. But block + leech + fortify + dodge + spell dodge + life is your total defense. First if you drop shield at level 85 (what I am now your accuracy goes down to a whopping 82%. I lose over 3k dps from that and that gets worse as I level. So 20% chance to miss for a bit of evasion no thank you. Same as belly, belly gives me almost 650 life. You would have to pay more for a super good res/life/evasion rare armor sacrifice a good chunk of that life, and for what 8% more evasion? If this build centered around a ton of evasion nodes and evasion gear than maybe, but it doesn't

"
d3s0 wrote:
Today I hit the jackpot... with 4 fuses. Yeah, four.

Now this build feels better (eventhough I'm missing a shitton of nodes/gear/levels) :D

Grats man, that is some insane luck. I was pretty lucky on mine this time around too, but no where near that lucky :)

Will get to the rest of your questions later after work :)
"
lisenysh wrote:
So how much of a difference would using a sword make? As there are very few high end daggers around and there are swords with 350 edps for like 2ex. Would the crit tank too much to justify switching or would it be still viable to push end game?

Asked and answered through out topic and in original post.

"
Jellybee85 wrote:
For most of leveling you should use a mana flask or elreon jewelry (if its not start of league). Pick up mind drinker sometime in cruel when you can. Once you have a few thousands DPS mana leech should sustain you except for single target.

Life leech matters little early, however around start of maps I did pick up more leech and drop nightstalker, will edit it in first topic for now.

"
james20419888 wrote:
Hi, id like to ask how you keep the damage of this build high during the leveling stages? Up to about level 65. Thanks.
Asked and answered multiple times through out thread, on both links and weapons.

Sorry will add a section to OP soon as I can, but can't keep answering the same questions over and over.

"
"
Cozex wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

But we do take Nightstalker in the skill tree. But I was wondering that too. Written in blood I do think is a weird investment, as we don't really benefit from the ES but get health. As where revenge of the hunted we could benefit from the evasion and health.

There is nothing weird about solid life nodes leading to a 10% life node.
Hi, I like the Build a lot so far. Yesterday upgraded my Jewellery and it's all slowly coming together :)

I have a question, when would you recommend picking up Phase Acrobatics and the 3 Nodes before it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info