[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Cozex wrote:
if you don't have boots enchant, where do you get leech from then? i have a hard time sustaining the 0.4 phys leech from tree does nothing for me

Go get vitality void and the nodes around it. I looked at your tree, you have a lot of mana nodes, do you have issues with mana? I'd respec those mana nodes for leech.
Heyo guys.
I made some upgrade (weapon gloves boots helmets and 1 ring)

Now i'm working on my 2nd ring and my Amulette. Keep all the Fuse for a 5L Belly and lookinf after Trials for that UberLabs skillpoint

* Any tip to know is i can put a Pre/sufix on an item before purchasing it? i dont know how i wan see that on PoET.

* I also pick the new LeechNode untill i feel safe without them.
Dps range is 10K(town) to 25K (falsk/charged) and idk how can i do with SlowerProj. Rez capped, 4.24K life. I can't wait that UberLab's points :)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 7, 2017, 10:41:56 AM
Are there any videos on this build?
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
I am now 68 lvl HC and it's good build, but i am afraid about late game. Now i am taking a lot of DMG, always somebody hit me, there's no chance to evade everything. Actually chaos dmg is deadly for me.

Problem are spells as well. I am 2.6k hp with is really low, but when i am looking on you gear on first page, you cant have a lot of health as well. There are % chances to evade some attacks, but when you are unlucky and get 3 deadly hits in row, you are dead.

This build was never made for HC in mind. Most of it is fine but as you said, evade/dodger builds are very hit and miss the later the content gets. And 5k life is not enough for HC.

"
Cozex wrote:
if you don't have boots enchant, where do you get leech from then? i have a hard time sustaining the 0.4 phys leech from tree does nothing for me

Asked and answered multiple times through thread.

"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
Are there any videos on this build?

Look at the first page or two of comments. I don't have any myself, will do some screenshots/videos once I get all geared up. Haven't had huge amount of time to play. Linked some of netmos's videos though and he is super similar to my build, should give you general idea.
Hello, question: ( sry bad english ) i have all the time NO MANA whtas wrong with me???
What do you think of "Forces of nature" & "Revenge of the hunted" over "Written in blood" and "Nightstalker"?
g00fy_goober: I will think about some updates for HC. First of all there is miss IC + CWDT combo for better survivability hits you cant predict. I am now 70 HC Legacy.
Hey all. New to Poe and chose to follow this guide as it seems awsome! :D

I linked my gear and hope to get some respone on what to do / change :-)

FYI i have been following the tree that was linked in original post.

Really got issues concerning gems vs gearstats and also what gems thats most important (beside the chestpiece, which i feel is okay atm)

Also, im using herald of thunder and wrath atm. Dont have currency to get the Enlightend gem - pretty expensive :<

Would really appreciate some feedback, as this game is biiiig and difficult to learn.

Thanks in advance fellow ELEBUZZSAWS :>

Hello, my damage feels kinda low, what should i do ?

Last edited by sevenfold on Mar 7, 2017, 5:05:48 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Asked and answered multiple times through thread.

That was not my question, but i really think that you should write these answers in the first post cause hard to read all 13 pages and mana/lifeleech problems have 99% of players. Just advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info