[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
cheekym8 wrote:

79 lvl at moment, finding some problems with yellow tier maps. Idk how it will be goin' but atm it's pain in ass in higher tier maps, we'll see.

Ain't having belly yet, but caught pretty nice Amulet.
GL guys though, ill update my status through higher tier maps

I am now level 81 and just switched over to belly, done all the way up to t9 maps now and haven't had any issues at all.

My suggestions would be to:

- Try and get a better dagger. That looks similar to something I used through at end of cruel.

- Your still on a 4 link, id use a tabula until you can get a 5 link belly

- Pick up a rat's nest. I got mine the very next day of reset for like 6c

Seems like a lot of people are running into some gearing issues at start. Swap currency over, sell alchs, scrolls, trans etc, getting 40-50 chaos in a few days is not hard at all. Just have to prioritize.

Feel free to look at my gear that I am currently wearing. So far no problems with me.
Ty bro for so fast and much feedback! Cleared my mind about shield)
I faced another trouble:
This is my current gear:

I'm 69 lvl now and i see u take vaal pact on 65 points already. But with this gear i have about 12-13k dps under 3 power charges and 7 frenzy,it seems enough to clear t1-t4 maps without any troubles,but i don't feel like i'm leeching at all! i even tried taking 2 down lifeleech nodes and Vitality Void and somehow 2% damage leech was still not enough, without pact it's very slow, with pact it's like there's no leech at all) Can u give me some advice how to set up DPS or leech? Ty for ur time and patience)
Thanks so much for this guide. This has been a really fun build so far for the new league. I leveled with ST, and although I found it a bit painful at times, once I got to merciless and upgraded some gear the build really started to shred. Like others, I had some early issues with mana so ended up picking up Spirit Void for mana leech. I'm currently debating whether or not to keep it over Mind Sweeper at the cost of an extra skill point. My greatest current weaknesses in early mapping is HP pool and HP leech. I'm currently saving for Belly of the Beast which I know will make a big difference with HP. Thanks again for the guide and all of your vigilant updates!

Was a good weekend start for me, currently level 77. Build is good, no problems leveling. Running T5-6 maps now with no problems, can probably handle higher but not having great map drop luck.

Got the luckiest and fastest 6-Link I’ve ever achieved, spent over 600 jews and 3500 fusings last league for a 6-L. Got my Belly 6-L this league for about 20 jews and 90 fusings!

Problem is, I now simply cannot seem to sustain the mana cost of the 6-L. My damage seems good for my level, something like 13-14k with frenzies up, but I can barely throw out 4-5 ST’s and I have to spam mana potions or my character starts running up to melee stuff.

If I drop one gem (lightning pen) and run 5-L I have no issues, can spam ST all day.

This is with one 0.4% mana leech node and Primal Spirit.
I assume I may need to invest another 2 points into the duelist Spirit Void for now, and possibly even pick up Druidic Rite. That’s 4 points I don’t really have at my current level unless I drop some damage nodes, which I may have to do just to run the 6-L until I’m around lvl 82-83.

I know with much higher damage numbers, one 0.4% node is plenty – I ran HoWA last league and mana was never a problem, since the damage is so high.

Question – Is Dagger really that much higher damage?
Is it worth settling for a lower eDPS dagger over a high eDPS sword/foil?

I’m currently using a 265 eDPS fancy foil, and most 260-290 swords/foils are “affordable” at around 5-10c.

A similar dagger is hard to find, and most are like 2-5 exalts. A 300+ eDPS dagger is like 10 exalts. Obviously no way to afford this stuff anytime soon.

However, you can find much lower eDPS daggers – say around 200-220 for around the same cost of a 260-280 sword – but I’m not sure the crit modifiers make up for the loss in elemental damage. Can anybody comment on this?

Overall, build is a good starter. I highly doubt it can hold a candle to HoWA, however. This build would transition easily into HoWA in a few weeks when the prices of the claws come down a bit (last night I checked and some 10% ones were like 100c, so I imagine in about a week they will be more available at 20-30c). Obviously ES gear is more expensive as well, but I would say this build is good to use to farm up about 400-500c then switch over to CI/HoWA.
Thanks
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 6, 2017, 12:47:03 PM
"
Bullmedic wrote:
Ty bro for so fast and much feedback! Cleared my mind about shield)
I faced another trouble:
This is my current gear:

I'm 69 lvl now and i see u take vaal pact on 65 points already. But with this gear i have about 12-13k dps under 3 power charges and 7 frenzy,it seems enough to clear t1-t4 maps without any troubles,but i don't feel like i'm leeching at all! i even tried taking 2 down lifeleech nodes and Vitality Void and somehow 2% damage leech was still not enough, without pact it's very slow, with pact it's like there's no leech at all) Can u give me some advice how to set up DPS or leech? Ty for ur time and patience)

The more damage you do the more leech works for you. Just using the .4% from blood drinker I have found so far is not enough. I have took out the 3 dagger crit nodes (nightstalker) and will see how it works when im more fully geared. In the meantime I started taking the leech nodes down by vitality void.

Don't forget that by the time we start getting quality gems and better gear, and jewelry etc etc that you will get a lot more dmg like triple or more of what you got now.

However I have not had any issues with leeching myself. Especially since I took one more .4% node (still the other .4 and the big .8 to go).

Only thing I can think of is single target vs aoe. The rework to leech like 6+ leagues ago changed it so you get a lot more leech on multiple enemies then on single target now. Still no issues so far on my end though :/

"
c2mind wrote:
Thanks so much for this guide. This has been a really fun build so far for the new league. I leveled with ST, and although I found it a bit painful at times, once I got to merciless and upgraded some gear the build really started to shred. Like others, I had some early issues with mana so ended up picking up Spirit Void for mana leech. I'm currently debating whether or not to keep it over Mind Sweeper at the cost of an extra skill point. My greatest current weaknesses in early mapping is HP pool and HP leech. I'm currently saving for Belly of the Beast which I know will make a big difference with HP. Thanks again for the guide and all of your vigilant updates!

You sir, are very welcome. Glad to hear you en joy it :)
Heyo

Any priority for Qgem? Witch one should be first?
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:
Heyo

All of them. Level all to 20, sell to vendor with 1 gcp each and they all turn into level 1 20 quality.

Then vaal em all once they hit 20/20 and rebuy w/e ones you need to.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:
Heyo

All of them. Level all to 20, sell to vendor with 1 gcp each and they all turn into level 1 20 quality.

Then vaal em all once they hit 20/20 and rebuy w/e ones you need to.

I know the recype :p
Just wonder witch one should be first in the case i don't have enough GCP.
But, have time before that, lvl 19 to 20 is a bit long :(
I'm not that lucky with Vaal tho.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
added lightning damage,or other ele damage on my jewelery,like rings,gives more dps then % elemental damge with weapons,so i should consider buying added dmg instead of elemental damage with weapons?
Hey,

Thank you for your advice, currently lvl 60 in the beginning of Mercyless and everything is going well. I'm still farming in cruel to cap my ress before to go in mercyless.

This build is so great though thx!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info