[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hi! Im new to the game and really enjoying your build!

I have only one question, you really dont have chaos resistance? or maybe im missing something haha

Ty
So far I'm enjoying the build a lot. Slow start up until about the end of cruel, but when it took off it really took off. Other than the oft commented on early mana issues, I did find I was spamming health pots a lot early on. I've never heard good things about leech, although I never tried it with Vaal Pact before either. Instead I switched out one of the support gems for ST (lightning pen at this point, only have a 4-link still) and started using Life Gain on Hit support. +34 life for every hit w/ a lvl 15 gem, of which there are many, is a lot of healing.

Only thing that can kill me now is an alpha strike that one-shots me (Izaro, the jackass). I understand the better the dps the better leech works, but do you think it would be viable late game to just keep using the life on hit gem? Or is the DPS loss too big? If I just stick with the gem, I can use the points that would have gone into leech nodes in the tree for something else.
This is a great one!

One question: any tips on how to evaluate weapons?
I find myself buying / trying weapons that on sheet give less ele dmg, but the tooltip dps is greater after I equip them... or vice versa.

Do I ignore phys dps completely and just take the highest ele (light > cold > fire) dps (+crit) possible?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Mar 7, 2017, 3:11:08 AM
"
Jadran wrote:
This is a great one!

I find myself buying / trying weapons that on sheet give less ele dmg, but the tooltip dps is greater after I equip them... or vice versa.

Do I ignore phys dps completely and just take the highest ele (light > cold > fire) dps (+crit) possible?

Filter daggers on POE-trade and then sort it by eDPS (right column). For example use my filter, just change max price and level req.
http://poe.trade/search/asotaugetogare

For example yesterday i bought this dagger (240 edps) for only 2c:
Last edited by niqx87 on Mar 7, 2017, 3:43:26 AM
"
niqx87 wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
This is a great one!

Filter daggers on POE-trade and then sort it by eDPS (right column). For example use my filter, just change max price and level req.
http://poe.trade/search/asotaugetogare

For example yesterday i bought this dagger (240 edps) for only 2c:

that's a nice tip tyvm.
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:
Heyo

Any priority for Qgem? Witch one should be first?

All of them. Level all to 20, sell to vendor with 1 gcp each and they all turn into level 1 20 quality.

Then vaal em all once they hit 20/20 and rebuy w/e ones you need to.

I know the recype :p
Just wonder witch one should be first in the case i don't have enough GCP.
But, have time before that, lvl 19 to 20 is a bit long :(
I'm not that lucky with Vaal tho.

I would go with your flat damage ones first. ST just because its ST. Added lightning probably your biggest. Just go one at a time :)

Shouldn't be that hard to get like 10-15 gcps by time they level 20.

"
Fantastika wrote:
added lightning damage,or other ele damage on my jewelery,like rings,gives more dps then % elemental damge with weapons,so i should consider buying added dmg instead of elemental damage with weapons?

This will change when you actually have tri ele dmg's on your weapon. WED is going to be bigger and easier to get. Though a t1 flat lightning will be as good. However I find its much easier to find like 30+ WED, good life with some res and make sure it has an open prefix to craft flat lightning. You can look for a high flat lightning if you want, will just be harder in the long run I think.

"
Artamian wrote:
Hi! Im new to the game and really enjoying your build!

I have only one question, you really dont have chaos resistance? or maybe im missing something haha

Ty

Nope no chaos resistance. To be honest unless a build is CI I have never seen or had a build that got chaos resistance. Don't get me wrong chaos res is great, but there is already enough stats that you need eaten up on your gear. Getting chaos res just isn't probable. Which is why no one gets it :)

"
Tirikemen wrote:
So far I'm enjoying the build a lot. Slow start up until about the end of cruel, but when it took off it really took off. Other than the oft commented on early mana issues, I did find I was spamming health pots a lot early on. I've never heard good things about leech, although I never tried it with Vaal Pact before either. Instead I switched out one of the support gems for ST (lightning pen at this point, only have a 4-link still) and started using Life Gain on Hit support. +34 life for every hit w/ a lvl 15 gem, of which there are many, is a lot of healing.

Only thing that can kill me now is an alpha strike that one-shots me (Izaro, the jackass). I understand the better the dps the better leech works, but do you think it would be viable late game to just keep using the life on hit gem? Or is the DPS loss too big? If I just stick with the gem, I can use the points that would have gone into leech nodes in the tree for something else.

Im surprised you had so many health issues and that it was slow start till cruel. It sounds to me that your weapon needed an upgrade or your links were wrong. Just a 3 link all through normal with added lightning + lmp should have cleared 98% of stuff with no issues.

Anyway as for your question sadly the answer is no. LGOH is huge while leveling and if you want that defensiveness it is great. It drops off real quick once you hit merc and even more so as you level more and hit maps. I 100% promise you that LGOH will not sustain you later on. Especially for single target.

"
Jadran wrote:
This is a great one!

Physical dps should always be ignored, literally doesn't do anything. As for the dagger, higher the ele the better, but also remember that both attack speed and crit will change things a lot more especially as you level up and get more and more passives. For example if you had an old dagger that had more ele dmg but it was a "kris" and only had 1.2 attacks per second and then you upgrade to another dagger with lower ele dmg and an attack speed roll and now do 1.7 attacks per second it would up your damage by a lot.
I am now 68 lvl HC and it's good build, but i am afraid about late game. Now i am taking a lot of DMG, always somebody hit me, there's no chance to evade everything. Actually chaos dmg is deadly for me.

Problem are spells as well. I am 2.6k hp with is really low, but when i am looking on you gear on first page, you cant have a lot of health as well. There are % chances to evade some attacks, but when you are unlucky and get 3 deadly hits in row, you are dead.
if you don't have boots enchant, where do you get leech from then? i have a hard time sustaining the 0.4 phys leech from tree does nothing for me
you also get leech from atziri flask but requires you to pick up the dagger nodes first.
you can get leech on gloves too or you can grab leech at bottom of tree.
Last edited by niccreate on Mar 7, 2017, 9:11:52 AM
Gear so far in LSC

Build feels great, decided to go with sword since, i'll probably never find a better sword in all my of POE days lol. Organically up to T10 at the moment, havent had any issues. Still need some more levels to feel really good. Up to about 21k hideout with GMP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info