[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Took the mana leech node as recommended by the guys above (thx) but what about mana for whirling? Currently level 62 and I can't whirl more than a few times without running out.
Lvl 53 now.

For mana issues I recommend picking up Primal Spirit early on and adding clarity as 3rd aura (I run two Heralds with it) - even with 6 link I rarely have to use mana pot.
"
rAx wrote:
Took the mana leech node as recommended by the guys above (thx) but what about mana for whirling? Currently level 62 and I can't whirl more than a few times without running out.

I use blood magic, it is almost always linked with whirling blades in other builds, not sure why this one uses reduced mana.
Hey bro! Ty for this build, nice league starter, i'm enjoying leveling it now, i have 1 question - wut do u think about replacing the shield with this sword?

We lose at flat hp, but have more atk speed, the same "Hit's can be evaded" and more ele damage, and it's cheaper at start of league :DD (1 alch<3-4c)?
it also gives some thoughts to look into dual wielding nodes? I'm kinda new to the game, 600h only, so i may miss some high game mechanics, what is ur opinion about that change?
"
rAx wrote:

Damn, wrote up this whole paragraph and then hit wrong button and it deleted it... now ill be short and simple lol.

Blood magic or reduced mana works fine. The reason I Use reduced mana over blood magic is because 1.)No one uses anymore, so a little different is fun and 2.) we have no life regen, so if you have to whirl a great distance (like if you die in a map) you have to hit a flask or so.

I am like level 70 with level 17 reduced mana and whirling is only 13 mana cost with mana regen, it never goes down.

"
Bullmedic wrote:
Hey bro! Ty for this build, nice league starter, i'm enjoying leveling it now, i have 1 question - wut do u think about replacing the shield with this sword?

We lose at flat hp, but have more atk speed, the same "Hit's can be evaded" and more ele damage, and it's cheaper at start of league :DD (1 alch<3-4c)?
it also gives some thoughts to look into dual wielding nodes? I'm kinda new to the game, 600h only, so i may miss some high game mechanics, what is ur opinion about that change?

Glad your enjoying the build, im having a blast myself, just crushed my merc lab and didn't think I would be able to do it. First try, super easy, I was happy!

I would say no on the sword for a few reasons.

- Lycosidae is super cheap as well, I picked up mine sometime in start of cruel start of league for 1c :P

- Im no super expert but I believe when you dual wield that each weapon acts independently of one another so the dmg is configured for main hand and off hand. What this means is that only every other attack from you would not miss.

- It has no life or block chance, which is huge. I have 31% block on shield, losing that is prty big.

EDIT: Just to clarify, hit's cant be evaded is NOT global, meaning as I said it is only hits from that weapon. Also even if it applied to both weapons, every other attack would still have 0 elemental damage, which is prty much 0 damage.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 5, 2017, 5:26:13 AM
Enjoying so Far
here my Gear
I am lv62

Just reach merciless

can say that all boss so far are quite ok
I did die to a boss call Tut Breach Boss just so happen to unlucky got him and didnt know his mechanic
sitting there dying to vortex facetank him and laggy due to breach summon many monsters

I be back by next friday due to some works & continue this Char and getting better gear slowly
up my resist 75%!
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Mar 5, 2017, 6:16:28 AM
lol with lvl62 this Gear RMT rules :D
im undecided if I should respec to this. what is the Tooltip you guys have in legacy right now? (at lvl ~70-80)
Just wanted to tell I'm lvling this build in this league and damn its good! thx for the very good guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread

Just made it to level 70 last night. Really enjoying the build so far. I feel a little bit squishy. My resists are close to being capped, and my life is around 3.5k. Any advice on gear I should focus on upgrading ASAP? My damage feels pretty solid. I have only done the normal and cruel ascendancies so far.

Maybe I need to replace my gear with more evasion bases. Right now I can do Tier 1 - Tier 2 maps pretty easily while I gather currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info