[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
R1N1X wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply man definitely helped make my mind up :D prob gonna follow yours
just another question tho with the slight changes to daggers crit and the buffs to the sword nodes on the passive tree would you say swords can be better?

First thought that pops into my head is no. I can't fully guarantee it as I haven't taken a look at every single one of the specific tree changes, just the ones pointed out and a quick once or twice over.

Most of the swords haven't changed much and the ones that did tbh are who cares changes. Like the bleeding or accuracy implicits. If you are NOT using the lycosidae shield then accuracy implicit changes to swords might effect you a little. Bleeding.... who cares lol.

The differences still remain the same. Swords = Slightly higher attack speed and lower crit. Daggers = Higher crit and slightly lower attack speed. Now don't get me wrong, I love my attack speed. Theres a ton all over tree, you get it on your weapon, jewels have some prty good attack speed mods for daggers/one hand...

and that is why I go with daggers. Attack speed is already insane, so I worry more about crit.

Now i'm exaggerating the numbers here but think if it like this. Whats the difference between 500% increased attack speed and 550% increased attack speed? The answer is... Who Cares!

5x the Attack speed or 5 1/2x the attack speed in the long run is going to make very little difference.

However again this is just my .02. Im sure there is someone out there who is reading this and could not disagree more with me. That is fine, everyone has their own playstyles. For me though daggers are going to be the clear winner ever single time.

"
Burgingham wrote:
Hi, great guide. I am thinking about using it as a league starter as well.

One question: How important is the Raider ascendancy class in your opinion? I just love me some Pathfinder for all the utility it gives. Is that viable for this build or do I drop too much damage/other things important to you?

Pathfinder would ruin the whole build to be honest. First, I am severely saddened by how hard pathfinder got nerfed a couple leagues ago. Think they went way overboard. Kind of shocked to see someone like it so much still. Second, The entire build is based around raider and the free frenzy charge generation and the bonus's per charge etc etc. Between ascendancy, bandit and tree you run around with 8 frenzy charges all the time which is absolutely huge. Can even get 9 or 10 if you can get corrupted boots/belt. Lastly, there is also a couple passives you get on tree for mana, increased flask charges gained, and flask duration/effect. It doesn't cover as much as pathfinder for sure, but still helps.

Raider is deff the best class to go, and possible assassin if you were dead set on something else, though it would create a lot of gem/tree changes. Pathfinder would not even cross my mind. However I am sure if you just want it for general mapping and such you could probably pull it off, but no promises.

"
niqx87 wrote:
Will you do leveling section in the guide? Or it is simple?
1. Use ST from the beggining.
2. Use ele-damage dagger
3. ...
4. PROFIT!

Am I right? Some another advices?

That's mostly it. I really won't be doing a leveling portion because there is not much to say. Just keep getting as much ele dmg on swords OR daggers while leveling and keep at it.

"
the_truth wrote:
Nice build mate. Im following one close to this for league starter. Did you ever try to work in force of nature? Its awkward spot on the tree for sure, but so good with that 6 pen.
Id love too but the fact is we are just out of points and you have to take a good amount of points to get there as well. So in total you would need like 6-8 points. However the new wheel gives you even more WED, 10% chance to shock/freeze/ignite (which is huge), reduced reflected damage taken, even more WED while using a flask, AND 5% penetration ALL at the cost of only 4 points. It more than makes up for not being able to take forces of nature.

"
Xandin wrote:
Is the Orb of Storms set up necessary? It seems like it would slow you down having to stand in the circle. I'm probably just missing something here. If it's not required, does anyone have any good suggestions for the 4-link spot it opens up? Since auras and cursing is taken care of, I'm not sure what else to do with it. Maybe a CWDT set up?

I'm looking to start this with Legacy today and the Orb of Storm was my only concern.

I definitely wouldn't use it if I didn't have to. It is for power charge generation for bosses basically. 95% of time you don't use it at all, as assassin's mark will do the trick. Even most map bosses you will probably be fine without. Its more a for sure for things like atziri, guardians, shaper. I do use it on all map bosses though.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Happy birthday man! I promise its one of the most used mtx's that I have. I love it, completely changes the skill for me. My 30th birthday is actually coming up in april :)

Thanks. I can't wait, 1hour left :p

And good luck ;) i heard that 30em is quite "hard" :(
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Happy birthday man! I promise its one of the most used mtx's that I have. I love it, completely changes the skill for me. My 30th birthday is actually coming up in april :)

Thanks. I can't wait, 1hour left :p

And good luck ;) i heard that 30em is quite "hard" :(

Lol thanks and ya ive been dreading it all year, being in your thirties feels so much older than your twenties... Like 10 years was added on all in the same day... ugh lol

Yup 1 hour 7 minutes, im 8319 in the queue.

TO bad I don't race though, takes me like 8 hours just to beat a4 normal lol
i still dont know what to play legacy league :D

I kinda want to play this build but how good does it perform for lvling? I am scared to be slow as fuck if i dont find a good dagger while lvling!?

And how expensive is it to do endgame like shaper etc? More then like 15ex?

ty
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

whoaoo there is a queue ?
WTF
Goin to logg in right now ! xD

edit : hug, i'm stuck 24 698
I'm so sad xD
And it's not even moving? people cannot loogin? the entire queue is stuck? :(
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 3, 2017, 2:23:19 PM
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

whoaoo there is a queue ?
WTF
Goin to logg in right now ! xD

edit : hug, i'm stuck 24 698
I'm so sad xD
And it's not even moving? people cannot loogin? the entire queue is stuck? :(

Yep cause league didnt even start yet.

The login will be possible when its time (9:00pm in my time....31min from now)

It's just a que to prevent login servers from dieing instantly when the league starts (what maybe happens anyways)
"
Rossko wrote:
i still dont know what to play legacy league :D

I kinda want to play this build but how good does it perform for lvling? I am scared to be slow as fuck if i dont find a good dagger while lvling!?

And how expensive is it to do endgame like shaper etc? More then like 15ex?

ty

I never had any issues leveling but again im not a racer. Not like in 6-8 hours I have to be at maps. Talk with a bunch of friends and guildys and chat it up on teamspeak + discord and enjoy the fun.

As for end game it all depends. A super good weapon can deff be expensive, if you opt for level 4 enlighten that can be prty expensive, and ofc you need a 6l. Tabula then belly probably. Rest is not to bad at all.
i was so happy to start, i'll wait now snif xD

edit : it seem hard to get Add lighning at the begining :/
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 3, 2017, 4:38:36 PM
Can't say I agree with you on Pathfinder, played an EA one last league and it is still the strongest Ascendancy in game imo. But if you say the build needs Raider I guess I will just go for that :) Thanks.
playing this build haha
Enjoy Legacy!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info