[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
KooperT wrote:

Picked up a pretty good 370eDPS+ (I think?) foil last night for 95 chaos, so just under 2ex. I think the rolls are good?

Daggers are simply not affordable at the moment – I don’t think the DPS gain from daggers/dagger nodes is worth it at the moment, you can get much better foils (360eDPS+ swords cost the same as 230-240eDPS daggers).
High end daggers are like 10-20 exalts. High end swords are like 2-3 exalts.

DPS seems good, clearing T11 strands with multiple sextants/leaguestone mods without issues.

Highly doubt this build will ever be anywhere as strong as HOWA which I ran last league, but it’s definitely strong, viable, and should be plenty good for farming up to T15 maps to build up currency to transition to HoWA if I so choose.

I’m sure this build can handle T16/Shaper as well, but kills will simply be much slower due to max-end DPS just not competing with HoWA. It’s just too OP.

Currently at lvl84 and decent gear, good weapon, I pull something like 30k DPS with flasks/frenzies (no vinktar, just atziri).
I imagine once I 20% my gems, I should be doing 40-45k.

However, at similar levels last league and 2x HoWA with decent gear, I was like 45k in hideout, something like 70-80k with frenzies and over 120-130k with flasks/vinktar etc.

Still, that much DPS is obviously overkill for mapping, and MUCH more expensive. I think I spent 50c on all gear, and 95c on my weapon, so about 3 exalts total.

To add a bit on topic of dagger vs sword. I am currently running rather cheap setup, I think my most expensive items is still rat's (gear can be seen in profile). I have dagger (~240 eDPS) that I picked up for 3c and I have over 30k dps with just frenzies up. The scaling on crit is insane (and I prefer to have slightly less attack speed but hit harder due to mana).
Last edited by Czarodziciel on Mar 10, 2017, 3:23:56 AM
Thanks for making guide. I wanna ask you for that build viable for pathfinder or not? Cuz 40 regret too expensive for me now :)
As a pathfinder you will not have a reasonable way to generate frenzy charges, which means losing huge amount of dps, movement speed and (with last ascendancy point) immunity to freeze/shock/burn.

I don't think you can make up for that even with rolling 100% uptime on flasks.
"
Arukan94 wrote:
Hi, I like the Build a lot so far. Yesterday upgraded my Jewellery and it's all slowly coming together :)

I have a question, when would you recommend picking up Phase Acrobatics and the 3 Nodes before it?

Usually much later in the game, don't get me wrong I love the nodes, but some of the last points I get because its MAINLY super useful for uber atziri, guardians, shaper and things of that nature.

"
Cozex wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Cozex wrote:

"Revenge of the Hunted" is 4% life per point (AND you get evasion), "Written in Blood" is 3.333% life per point since you don't take "Nightstalker",these points might not be worth it, but "Written in Blood" is definitely alot worse.

There is nothing weird about solid life nodes leading to a 10% life node.

First of all "Written in Blood" is a 8% life node, second of all if you dont pick nightstalker you spend 6 points in total to get "Written in Blood" for total of 20% life

"Revenge of the Hunted" you spend the EXACT same amount of points (6 points) to get 24% life AND 50% increased evasion for free.

the stats are right there, its better, not saying "Revenge of the Hunted" is good
but spending 6 points for 20% life is strictly bad in comparison.

Idk where I was getting 10% from must have been the ES% I was looking at. I understand what your saying and I guess I would change what I said basesd on if I get nighstalker or not later in the game. I will also say that losing 20 pts of intelligence will feel like a kick in the nuts too. Somewhere on your gear now you will have to have like 30-40 intelligence if you get 21 wrath or herald of thunder or anything. Will have to work it out once I have more levels under my belt. For now if you want to get it, feel free.

"
KooperT wrote:

Picked up a pretty good 370eDPS+ (I think?) foil last night for 95 chaos, so just under 2ex. I think the rolls are good?

Daggers are simply not affordable at the moment – I don’t think the DPS gain from daggers/dagger nodes is worth it at the moment, you can get much better foils (360eDPS+ swords cost the same as 230-240eDPS daggers).
High end daggers are like 10-20 exalts. High end swords are like 2-3 exalts.

DPS seems good, clearing T11 strands with multiple sextants/leaguestone mods without issues.

Highly doubt this build will ever be anywhere as strong as HOWA which I ran last league, but it’s definitely strong, viable, and should be plenty good for farming up to T15 maps to build up currency to transition to HoWA if I so choose.

I’m sure this build can handle T16/Shaper as well, but kills will simply be much slower due to max-end DPS just not competing with HoWA. It’s just too OP.

Currently at lvl84 and decent gear, good weapon, I pull something like 30k DPS with flasks/frenzies (no vinktar, just atziri).
I imagine once I 20% my gems, I should be doing 40-45k.

However, at similar levels last league and 2x HoWA with decent gear, I was like 45k in hideout, something like 70-80k with frenzies and over 120-130k with flasks/vinktar etc.

Still, that much DPS is obviously overkill for mapping, and MUCH more expensive. I think I spent 50c on all gear, and 95c on my weapon, so about 3 exalts total.

Glad you enjoy it and ya its not on par atm with a HOWA ES build. I mean its just HOWA + ES you can't get more OP than that. However as mentioned this I think will be the last league, ES is getting nerfed, leech to ES nerfed, and more than likely howa nerfed after the double dipping/es changes as such. Hopefully it won't be over nerfed but we will see! As for swords a lot of people keep saying that, and I have nothing personal against swords but price still seems strange to me. I haven't looked in days but I picked this one up
for 30c at least 4 days ago. Maybe I got lucky, maybe people are lost on their prices idk. Your crit chance is going to be vastly different though. You have to remember that the base crit on daggers is a lot higher. With your 22% crit added your crit on weapon is 6.71% the crit on my dagger with 22% crit added is 7.68% and can net you over 8% base. Having base crit off by 1 is a huge dps change and crit chance change, but for sure there is nothing wrong with swords. I plan on testing all this much more thoroughly in the league.

"
RaPsKa wrote:
Would your gem setup be the same without Vinktars Flask? I'm playing SSF and doubt I will ever come across one.

Yes same setup. I took more leech nodes at the bottom going toward vitality void, vinktars isn't 100% necessary to kill that one random ele monster ne more (just be careful). Gem setup would be exact same though

"
Ledox wrote:
Thanks for making guide. I wanna ask you for that build viable for pathfinder or not? Cuz 40 regret too expensive for me now :)

That was asked in here somewhere towards beginning few pages as well and it shocks me the same now as then. I didn't think pathfinders were played at all anymore since that nerf :)

However sadly the answer is no. The entire build is based around the raider and the bonuses and frenzy charge generation. Trust me when I say for this build 40 regrets is well worth it!
Another random noob question, at lower levels how important is belly of the beast?
Testing it out against a half decent queen of the forest, I gain 330 HP (about 10%), but lose 14% evasion (I also kinda need that high cold resist on QotF atm too, but I'm a scrub with crap resists, only have lightning capped atm to at least not one-shot myself on reflect mobs, also using a Sibyl's Lament and I don't even notice reflects anymore, duno how viable that would be for reflect mod maps).

The issue is, while I bought a belly of the best, it ate all my jewellers and is back to 1 socket and 30 chaos for a 5 link prophecy seems steep to make it usable.

I'm managing fine atm in low tier maps at 78, but with current prices, it seems like even marginal gains are 50c+ per item already. I'm already going to have to spec back into daggers after my failed experiment with swords, and thanks again for the breakdown as to why daggers are so much better, it makes a lot more sense to me now, never knew their base crit was different, always assumed the dagger implicit was already showing on the base and the 30% global was the only difference.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
I picked this one up
for 30c at least 4 days ago. Maybe I got lucky, maybe people are lost on their prices idk.

Yeah you where lucky :D
But, we can find good dagger for near nothing because people couldn't be aware of the value.
I Got an good one for 3C, change it for a beter one (cost me a lot more :/)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Anyone died doing this build yet? Especially doing the Labyrinth?

Also this is current gear. doing SSF.

Spoiler
IGN: The_Nutcase
Last edited by ToxicXfi on Mar 10, 2017, 9:23:12 AM
Hey @OP what do you think about running CWDT/IC setup instead of the OoS/PCoC as an option?
Question Captain :
So, we need EnlightenLv4+Node to sustain HoI?
Before that, we can't?

I ask because i started Enlighten lvling (just Lv2 now) and, so i could go for the nodes but if it's useless untill i got the Enlighten Lv4 maybe i should go for something else and refound my passive later?
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
available for HC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info