What is a new league like????

"
Cheydinhal wrote:

Though I still wonder where all of you guys hostility come from, just because I say I'm a top player cuz I cleared the content :D

Despite the fact if it is actually true what I said....what would it matter to you :D

Haters gonna hate....all I asked was how is the start of league like and alll you read was....he's top player :D

Haters gonna hate guys....play the game some and then go whine on forums ;)

Half of your OP is you essentially talking about how you seen and done it all, and bored because you have nothing left to grind. When in reality, you didn't even finish leveling yet, your gear sucks, and you only scratched the surface of the endgame. Most of your statements are false and you keep contradicting yourself. And somehow you are surprised that people are flaming you for it.
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Hello,

I'm a very new player to Path of Exile, started 2,5 weeks ago. And what I noticed is, how easy and fast I became a top player....

this killed me +1

+1
Did you guys really fill 6 pages trying to tell an obvious troll that he is talking bullshit?
Guys we've been here before. Of course he has no idea, he claimed that D3 is competitive. Nobody in their right mind thinks that.
He sucks at this game and probably even at D3 so let him make his troll post and move on. Jesus, its not like this forum has had enough of these guys or anything..
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
Did you guys really fill 6 pages trying to tell an obvious troll that he is talking bullshit?
Guys we've been here before. Of course he has no idea, he claimed that D3 is competitive. Nobody in their right mind thinks that.
He sucks at this game and probably even at D3 so let him make his troll post and move on. Jesus, its not like this forum has had enough of these guys or anything..

We moved to "melee sucks, they still nerf it" topics now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info