What is a new league like????

How on earth are you clearing tier 15 maps deathless and fast but only have 270 map tiers completed? You haven't completed any corrupted rare tier 11+ maps either, and have only identified 40 unique items.

The top 15 DPS 6-linked bows on poe.trade have prices starting from 12 exalts. I somewhat doubt that you were able to get that much currency in 2.5 weeks by playing a single character to level 83, unless you bought some currnecy with real money. You haven't even done the chaos recipe.

Reach of the Council's main quality isn't the damage but the additional arrows. It fires a total of five arrows, which especially with tornado shot give a massive DPS boost.
sorry mate but i have to do it
top player - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL roflmao
"
Cheydinhal wrote:

And how much dps does your tornado shot skill show you do??? mine does 15k, if yours is higher, link me ur profile and tell me what actually triggers a higher 1....

http://screenshooter.net/102686431/pyibtna

As you can see this TS is 5L, not even 6L. In addition to this, its on my Lightning Arrow Deadyee, which means I have LITERALLY 0 physical damage in my gear, all my gear stack elemental damage. Those gems are 0% quality as well, so with 20% quality gems and 21lvl TS it would be even higher.

Not gonna even talk about your "I cleared hardest Tier 15 maps deathless w/o any problems".
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 25, 2017, 9:37:07 AM
The odd claims aside; its harder to gear up at the beginning of a new league, depends on how many hours you can pour in and your efficiency, id say 4-5 days for t11 maps for the above average players with alot of spare time. Im nolifing usually at the start of each league and aim for atziri on day 2, and uber/shapie the first week, but thats with too many hours invested and playing the game for 6 years.

Getting 20+ ex in two weeks for a brand new player seems urealistic, did you chance skyforths or something?
"
krilox wrote:

Getting 20+ ex in two weeks for a brand new player seems urealistic, did you chance skyforths or something?

Nah... he's just waiting for someone to accuse him of cheating. We see this kind of thread every couple months. This one is actually pretty transparent.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 25, 2017, 10:35:10 AM
"
Cheydinhal wrote:

And whats up with the joined in 2011?

I downloaded the game in 2011, and it was a total thrash game...and recenctly found out it has much improvements since then...

Your english is "thrash"

Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 25, 2017, 10:44:33 AM
dunno what to say thinks 15k Tornado is something to be proud of .. can't kill atziri , close to no maps cleared :D *top-player* cocky attitude just move on and play another game if its boring for u at the end of a league

Its just funny how some of you fail to see the point of this thread....

Maybe saying top players wasn't the right choice of words.....but my point was...is
If I play 2.5 weeks very late in the league....and I'm able to clear a tier 15 map without any problem....

You guys can say all you want, but i just played 2.5 weeks bought myself max resist some legendaries and a 350 dps weapon with 6 links for 50 chaos....and your able to do it...

All I am wondering is how long it normally takes at the start of the season...just to get an idea of how long the game stays intrested....cuz lets get real

Farming for 24/7 AFTER you killed every single thing there is....isnt much fun at all...
Sure I havent killed everything...but I didnt say that...I just said that i clear tier 15....

You go ahead and say uhhhh my dps is 5 times ur...and u say ur top player.....but yet we killed the same monsters....

@aynix....again you say something about me being w/e it is you think...
but you show me a picture of a dps, but you completely left out any information as to HOW you can obtain that much dps....since I know pretty well how these games work
Every good build is just the first thing u find when you type it in google...
Lightning Arrow isnt 1 of them...
Last edited by Cheydinhal on Feb 25, 2017, 11:23:38 AM
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
holy cow....from all i said you only read that i said im a top player...and didnt read anything further and just started saying im a noob....

I play 2.5 weeks and I'm able to buy the top 15 highest dps 6 links on poe.trade....
I'm able to do tier 15 without dying and doing it fast

What more is there to say......sure the high end bosses which drop u less loot than tier 15 is hard for me....

what i said is within 2.5 week (at the end of a league) u can buy anything and do anything...

How is this on the early season?

ps: if your gonna say my gear sucks....show me 1 profile with a tornado shot ranger that has something I dont have...
And dont show me the reach of the council bow becuz its 1% better than my bow is with the cost of 10 exalts meaning not worth it if your new...but still able to handle tier 15

And whats up with the joined in 2011?

I downloaded the game in 2011, and it was a total thrash game...and recenctly found out it has much improvements since then...

And how much dps does your tornado shot skill show you do??? mine does 15k, if yours is higher, link me ur profile and tell me what actually triggers a higher 1....

15K TS is really not that much, and nowhere near enough to do the hardest content in POE. I'm not much of a player, and not even close to being a 'top player' (too old, now), but I can get my TS over 100K (with Hatred) without charges etc.

https://postimg.org/image/xe4wdo3xp/
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
''
Last edited by Qiox on Feb 25, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info