What is a new league like????

"
Qiox wrote:
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
ps: if your gonna say my gear sucks....show me 1 profile with a tornado shot ranger that has something I dont have...

Why would you say that while having your profile set to private so nobody can see your characters and gear?

Becuz he is top player with his "thrash" 15k dps build
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 25, 2017, 11:25:31 AM
Because I'm a newbie and it wasnt private ysterday so must have clicked it by mistake...

But I for 1 am honest here....

Showing off pictures of 1 tornado shot with 100k dps without the profile is the 1 whose being cocky

Lets put all dps without having 1 ehp in the game is pretty nice sure....but a fly kills u most likely...

And you have private urself....wtf is with this hostility

Jealous that i get to do the same content within 2.5 weeks becuz I played diablo 3 for alot of time and know how to get good gear and read builds that are actually good?
Last edited by Cheydinhal on Feb 25, 2017, 11:27:58 AM
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Its just funny how some of you fail to see the point of this thread....

You guys can say all you want, but i just played 2.5 weeks bought myself max resist some legendaries and a 350 dps weapon with 6 links for 50 chaos....and your able to do it...

All I am wondering is how long it normally takes at the start of the season...just to get an idea of how long the game stays intrested....cuz lets get real

Farming for 24/7 AFTER you killed every single thing there is....isnt much fun at all...
Sure I havent killed everything...but I didnt say that...I just said that i clear tier 15....

You go ahead and say uhhhh my dps is 5 times ur...and u say ur top player.....but yet we killed the same monsters....

1. Go back to Diablo 3 with those "legendaries"...
2. You haven't cleared Tier 15. Noone is running white T15 maps. You roll it with alchemy orb, and most of the time vaal orb as well. It adds a lot of shit like curses for you, 100/200% more dmg to monsters etc.
3. Show me the game where, in your opinion, there is fun after killing "every single thing there"
For real
lol people always fall for the obvious bait threads
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Because I'm a newbie and it wasnt private ysterday so must have clicked it by mistake...

But I for 1 am honest here....

Showing off pictures of 1 tornado shot with 100k dps without the profile is the 1 whose being cocky

Lets put all dps without having 1 ehp in the game is pretty nice sure....but a fly kills u most likely...

And you have private urself....wtf is with this hostility

Jealous that i get to do the same content within 2.5 weeks becuz I played diablo 3 for alot of time and know how to get good gear and read builds that are actually good?

I showed you the picture because you ASKED:
'And how much dps does your tornado shot skill show you do??? mine does 15k, if yours is higher, link me...'

And, having my profile set to private doesn't make me hostile to you, does it?

Incidentally, flies don't kill me, my life is 6279 (wish it was a bit higher, but still decent).

https://postimg.org/image/d5x35nk5t/
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
"
RandallPOE wrote:

Not rly bait, it's just next trash topic from Diablo 3 fanboy.
Top Player. Hasn't cleared Colosseum, Core, Apex, killed Breachlords, Shaper, Uber lab, any Guardians... Top Player checks out.

Dude, no offense, but you have an awful lot of attitude, and are talking a lot of shit about being bored, having done everything easily, etc. when you HAVEN'T done ANYTHING...

Also, 2 and a half weeks to get where you are is fine for a new player, but actual top players are there in 12 hours.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Feb 25, 2017, 2:51:58 PM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Also, 2 and a half weeks to get where you are is fine for a new player,
"
RandallPOE wrote:

I thought that but while their join date is a million years ago their post history is totally consistent with the story.

To somewhat answer the original question:
Gearing up at the start of the league as opposed to late in the league takes longer since people haven't found all that much stuff and everyone is trying to gear up. That said from a perspective of being able to tackle T11 content it won't take you all that long to gear up with trading.

If you want to tackle really hard content, level up beyond 90, do challenges, play hc, come up with your own builds, etc etc then it IS going to take more than a couple of weeks ;)
"
ladish wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:

I thought that but while their join date is a million years ago their post history is totally consistent with the story.

To somewhat answer the original question:
Gearing up at the start of the league as opposed to late in the league takes longer since people haven't found all that much stuff and everyone is trying to gear up. That said from a perspective of being able to tackle T11 content it won't take you all that long to gear up with trading.

If you want to tackle really hard content, level up beyond 90, do challenges, play hc, come up with your own builds, etc etc then it IS going to take more than a couple of weeks ;)

Thanks mate really first nice answer to my Original question...

For all the people who call me a fan boy....You do realize that 90% of this game is a copy paste out of diablo 2 right? Back ground map, map layouts, act 1 2 3 4 , normal nm hell, uniques rares, pretty much lots is the same....sure passive tree gems are totally different and the crafting is also very unique in comparision.....but the base core of this game is the same......

As of where diablo 3....even if u kill every single boss.....the progression through Greater Rifts is anything beyond path of exile.....killing more stuff to get better loot to kill it faster....is eventually just more of the same

I know I triggered lots of you by saying im top player....but having low gear and being able to kill every single mob in a tier 15 map even a rare map.....sure I die 2 times...but wtf its softcore who cares......after that its less out there.....

From some of you I get the idea there is more out there than just maps.....but to what end .....Im just missing the competitive I get from diablo 3 where u can clear content until your gear even THE BEST OF THE BEST which all of you people apperantly have since ur so flaming a newbie like me....btw nice trying to get more ppl to stay in the game in stead of flaming him so hard no1 will ever come back :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info