[2.6] Blade of Solaris – CwC Blade Vortex, now with 2.6 Shaper video and PoB Code!

Spoiler
"
Fedega wrote:
i have problems with my BV stacks any idea? BTW mapping with this problem sux ...

Maybe you need 20+ lvl blade vortex??
Not sure what's going on with that level 1 BV. That said, you really don't need to be anywhere over 5-8 stacks while mapping. You basically only shoot for 20 when doing bosses.

Last edited by kechari on Apr 10, 2017, 7:59:43 AM
do you leech just with ur flask ?
Spoiler
"
kechari wrote:
Not sure what's going on with that level 1 BV. That said, you really don't need to be anywhere over 5-8 stacks while mapping. You basically only shoot for 20 when doing bosses.

I mean u use 1lvl BladeVortex. Why you use 1lvl? Need 20 lvl or 21 for hight dps. All gear what u use > perfect for this build.
If u have low leach >>you need use flask for leach<<
"
I mean u use 1lvl BladeVortex.

Your Blade Vortex should be 20 or 21. You can look at the gear section or my character profile (character: Tiamatic) for the actual gem levels. The ones linked in the gems section are just for examples.

Leech comes from flasks, yes.
I played around with the CWC wither last league and found it insanely effective vs bosses.

For mapping, up to tier 16, I think there is a more effective setup. This build does so much damage that you can flip some things around and not really struggle. I think a single obliteration is plenty for mapping (with a fat ES shield). I too swap in Chaos damage. I charge up to 10-15 stacks and just sprint through 1/4 of Strand/Atoll without issue.

Loving this build so far, excited to blow all of my currency and take it to end-game.
Yes i have BV lvl 21/20 i dont know why lvl 1 was in my shav HAHAHHAA, so my gear is ok?
For me my leech feels extremely bad even with 20 stacks of BV + atziri and vinktars against bosses
if ive overlooked something can someone let me know, cheers (missing taste of hate and sins rebirth still)

Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DeadAllDayEveryDay/characters?charName=NeverGettingHeadHunter
Last edited by DeadAllDayEveryDay on Apr 10, 2017, 11:59:22 PM
Spoiler
"
Fedega wrote:
Yes i have BV lvl 21/20 i dont know why lvl 1 was in my shav HAHAHHAA, so my gear is ok?

Yes u gear is perfect.But for map runing you need obliteration!
Spoiler
"
For me my leech feels extremely bad even with 20 stacks of BV + atziri and vinktars against bosses
if ive overlooked something can someone let me know, cheers (missing taste of hate and sins rebirth still)

On skilltree u 100% need Pain attunement. Try play whith him.
Last edited by rebneb on Apr 11, 2017, 1:43:27 AM
What should I use before I get sins? Its a bit costly, also what do I do for leech before then?

and my belt for level 79
Last edited by Scotty on Apr 11, 2017, 3:06:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info