[2.6] Blade of Solaris – CwC Blade Vortex, now with 2.6 Shaper video and PoB Code!

Thanks rebneb for looking that gear over.

"
What should I use before I get sins? Its a bit costly, also what do I do for leech before then?

Sin's Rebirth definitely helps a ton with leech, unfortunately there's just no getting around that. If you're really struggling for leech, you can always run Warlord's over Vulnerability, at least until flasks are in order. You could always run a stibnite or a basalt for now, just to help with incoming damage.

"
Loving this build so far, excited to blow all of my currency and take it to end-game.

Nice! Always good to hear.
Kechari thank u2 for this build :) Please watch my gear and skill tree,(skill tree am corrected please watch this). And what u say about ming's heart?(AM missed -800es, but +1k avg base damage).
if you dont have sins rebirth you could go duo curse and use cwdt vul + blasphemy warlords mark
"
rebneb wrote:
Kechari thank u2 for this build :) Please watch my gear and skill tree,(skill tree am corrected please watch this). And what u say about ming's heart?(AM missed -800es, but +1k avg base damage).

Looking good! If your resists are alright and you're comfortable with your total ES, then no reason not to run Ming's. Just keep in mind that you also lose a potential +20% ES from the Elreon ES enchant.

"
Tobinator wrote:
if you dont have sins rebirth you could go duo curse and use cwdt vul + blasphemy warlords mark

Certainly could yeah. Uprooting Method to the Madness and some random point elsewhere would likely be the best way to go about meeting that point requirement.

If an uber lab leech enchant will meet your leech needs, I'd be more inclined to do that. That solution won't be bullet-proof against Guardias and such, though.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 11, 2017, 7:39:21 AM
"
kechari wrote:
Thanks rebneb for looking that gear over.

"
What should I use before I get sins? Its a bit costly, also what do I do for leech before then?

Sin's Rebirth definitely helps a ton with leech, unfortunately there's just no getting around that. If you're really struggling for leech, you can always run Warlord's over Vulnerability, at least until flasks are in order. You could always run a stibnite or a basalt for now, just to help with incoming damage.

"
Loving this build so far, excited to blow all of my currency and take it to end-game.

Nice! Always good to hear.

My leech is okay so long as I have my vinktar running but its now 100% always up, for example on bosses
Yeah, you can press Rebirth more than just the once, unlike Vinktar, so with a flask duration belt it ends up providing more than enough time to kill practically anything.

One exception would be Chimera add phase. To kill Chimera consistently without deaths I think either Warlord's or leech boots are required.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 11, 2017, 12:19:41 PM
"
kechari wrote:
Yeah, you can press Rebirth more than just the once, unlike Vinktar, so with a flask duration belt it ends up providing more than enough time to kill practically anything.

One exception would be Chimera add phase. To kill Chimera consistently without deaths I think either Warlord's or leech boots are required.

With Chimera being poison immune, does wither really do much for that fight? I am trying to establish two setups, I think Chimera/Hydra will be better off with spell echo instead of the CWC setup. Also - Warlords on blasphemy.

Wither still scales your initial hit and by extension your leech, so it's not precisely useless. Can't exactly go wrong with the Echo setup either, though.
"
kechari wrote:
Wither still scales your initial hit and by extension your leech, so it's not precisely useless. Can't exactly go wrong with the Echo setup either, though.

Sounds good. That was the easiest jog through the game I've ever had. Was level 66 before I made it to merciless lake. Helps when everything you run through dies, easy mode.

When you say Sins Rebirth helps with leech, you are talking about while it is paired with Atziri's flask right? I don't see Sins on its own giving any leech.

Just trying to figure out the build, BV and these uniques are new to me. Also - Is the Righteous Fire just as an added debuff? I'm assuming the elemental damage (degen on its own) being converted to chaos damage via the wands = much more wither damage?
"
kharper6 wrote:
When you say Sins Rebirth helps with leech, you are talking about while it is paired with Atziri's flask right? I don't see Sins on its own giving any leech.

Exactly.

"
Also - Is the Righteous Fire just as an added debuff? I'm assuming the elemental damage (degen on its own) being converted to chaos damage via the wands = much more wither damage?

Degen effects cannot be converted, so RF itself will always do pure fire damage (it does benefit from Elemental Overload, however).

While the RF degen is nice (extra damage always is), the main reason for its use is to take advantage of another More Spell Damage multiplier. The higher we can push the More multipliers, the more effect we'll see from the Extra Chaos conversion from elemental and physical sources.

It takes a bit of getting used to at first, but you're actually safer with RF up as it boosts your leech as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info