Development Manifesto: Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

appreciate the info, I myself am not a huge fan of breach's. Breach as a map mod i think would be the best route.
Last edited by D3vastat3 on Feb 13, 2017, 7:09:46 PM
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
please no

You have 2 challenges dude, have you even done a breach before? lmao
The Breach mechanic is a ton of fun in my opinion. I know it brought me and several people from my guild back into the game that have been away for a long time. I really hope it gets implemented as more than just a Zana map mod like Perandus got... Even if they go with the map mod route I hope it is more like the Beyond mod and can have a chance to roll on any map rather than needing to pay an upfront cost in the device. Looking forward to see how they are going to implement it.
"
Kampong wrote:
"
Cicindela wrote:
Breaches are broken: lags, invisible monsters, double "allies cannot die". Sometimes they spawn in narrow ways and there is no way to avoid them except opening them and dying to lag or invisible monsters.

I will avoid them (if possible) unless you, GGG, fix them.

How can someone without any completed challenge say the breaches are broken? Obviously you have either not played the league, or you quit after ripping before lvl 20?

The man speaks the truth. Invisible monsters and projectiles are in there. You have no valid point and you start bragging about challenges and use irony. You must be very proud. Oh wow
I don't mind, considering I started this game on Breach League. I haven't seen invisible monsters and projectiles so far on my end.
"
Kampong wrote:
"
Cicindela wrote:
Breaches are broken: lags, invisible monsters, double "allies cannot die". Sometimes they spawn in narrow ways and there is no way to avoid them except opening them and dying to lag or invisible monsters.

How can someone without any completed challenge say the breaches are broken? Obviously you have either not played the league, or you quit after ripping before lvl 20?

I can literally confirm that bug, i am always playing with 3 other friends, we are seeing invisible mobs and projectiles all the time, the fps drop is also insane. Breach's league can't be played in hardcore mod at the moment.

SO ggg, i swear to god, listen to the community that got these issues, there are a lot of people that have these problems with the breach's league and they are not usually writing in the forum.

Fix the breach, make that less swappy and laggy, fix the invisible things and then maybe we could play the breach, thanks you ggg
Last edited by Nerd900 on Feb 14, 2017, 2:57:30 AM
"
Deneezy wrote:
"
Kampong wrote:
"
Cicindela wrote:

The man speaks the truth. Invisible monsters and projectiles are in there. You have no valid point and you start bragging about challenges and use irony. You must be very proud. Oh wow

I like these people making irony about challenges, lol. It's a game, you don't need to make 30 challenges to see a bug, good to know, that there are other people seeing that bug.

Honestly, i am pretty sure that GGG already noticed that issue, maybe he would fix it in the new patch, hopefully
Excuse Me Sir, do you have a moment to talk about our Breachlord and Saviour, Chayula?
"
Athnamos wrote:
I haven't seen invisible monsters and projectiles so far on my end.

Try to stay outside opened breach, but 1/4 of screen close to them. Oh, yes, to understand why is so important - do it in map tier 11+.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Stop bitching about breaches you little shits.
If you don't like the breach mechanic, don't open the breach.
If you don't like dying to invisible mobs DON'T OPEN THE BREACH.
If you have a potato PC that lags like fucking hell, DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING BREACH.

Breach leagues brings new and challenging mechanic with a big risk for reward. If you don't like it FUCKING IGNORE IT and let other ppl enjoy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info