Development Manifesto: Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

More one-shot experience
Terrible move. Breach highlights your broken balance and need to all-aoe-all-the-time more than any mechanic thus far. Want to play static strike or glacial cascade you're screwed and thats a low AOE skills. Heavy strike more than fucked.

Breach pigion holes us into aoe clear meta to not die. Worse than maps which is just about clear speed benefits which you can opt in or out of.

You cant opt out all-aoe-all-the-time in breaches because you will be overwhelmed and die with low aoe/non aoe.

Anyone praising it just liked all the free shit nothing interesting about it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 13, 2017, 12:46:30 PM
Ty GGG I love IT
Good News
this would be one of the worse ideas that the devs have had and they have had a lot of bad ideas.

breach is ok for a challenge but NOT for core content.
i dont like the breaches. so please dont
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
This actually looks pretty cool. I think all leagues/new content should be added to the core game, otherwise is just a waste of time to create all this kind of stuff.

Prophecy, essences, breachs, I like all this being added to the game and I miss what you didn't added. For example perandus.

Could u add perandus to the core game as well? I would love to find Cadiro forever while playing poe instead of only on zana mod.

yeah, i love perandus <3
oh god, pls dont :(
If you don't like breaches just go past them there is no need to activate them ;)

Q: What time in Eastern European Time is the 2.6.0 announcement?
Last edited by hyrt on Feb 13, 2017, 2:43:20 PM
I like Breaches as well. I am new to Path of Exile. Well technically new, I played the beta and launch but haven't touched the game since I "finished" it back in the days.

So I been playing since half the Breach League (2.5) and I really love all the new stuff thats added to the game especially breaches. They are the most lethal thing in hardcore i've seen to date :)

Especially breaches in maps :D
Never a boring time with breaches.

And for the people who don't like em, don't open em... simple.
Last edited by marfjuhhh on Feb 13, 2017, 2:24:26 PM
RIP ECONOMY IDIOTS GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info