Development Manifesto: Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

Hell yeah, can't wait to blow some breachs on my imba flicker in standart.

Just plz don't make it a zana mod...

Don't like breachs? Don't do it, simple as that.

Breach is awesome _I like it
Breaches are broken: lags, invisible monsters, double "allies cannot die". Sometimes they spawn in narrow ways and there is no way to avoid them except opening them and dying to lag or invisible monsters.

I will avoid them (if possible) unless you, GGG, fix them.
Idk people keep saying you need op clear speed meta builds to clear breaches. My immortal aegis aurora build begs to differ lol. Seems like people need to make better builds :).
IGN: Merik_Harbinger
I like it
Well you implement something as core mechanic and only maybe 1% of the whole player base is going to play it.

I mean if we get the chance again to level our chars also to 100 in a realistic amount of time like all the other guys before the XP nerf took place then ok, risking one or more deaths with a lvl 90+ char due to a breach won't be a biggie then.
- Best Signature Ever -
I for one am fine with Breach being in the game. The drop rate of splinters should be looked at as leveling you get a ton, and when you're ready for mapping they become almost non existent. Please cut down on them being placed in a narrow hallway too. Chayula is way too rare as well.
I've didn't expect nothing less, in fact some items like breach rings will be pure crap without breaches on the game. The only change I will ad is more rate of Chayula breaches spawn because they're too rare even if you're constantly playing maps. By the people hating breach, just don't listen those beggars, watch the challenges they got or the titles supporting the game...Just dont tunne the game for the casuals or It will eventually die, like the game they come from (D3)...

P.S: More important and this should be revised, some ascendancy classes are quite underpowered compared to others, for example the Hierophant, please try to balance them, because one of the main lures of the game it's the expected variety of builds.
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Feb 13, 2017, 6:21:42 PM
Breach does not work for hardcore. cant see the success in the worst lagg in the history of poe. Guess poe is a softcore game only now
"
Cicindela wrote:
Breaches are broken: lags, invisible monsters, double "allies cannot die". Sometimes they spawn in narrow ways and there is no way to avoid them except opening them and dying to lag or invisible monsters.

I will avoid them (if possible) unless you, GGG, fix them.

How can someone without any completed challenge say the breaches are broken? Obviously you have either not played the league, or you quit after ripping before lvl 20?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info